GTP's Member of the Week #23 - Introducing Wolfe

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 37 comments
If you could have one car each from M and AMG, which ones would you have? Why?

like military planes?

Do you play, Falcon 4.0 Allied Force ???

Yes.

Nope.

Do you know any Matthew Kellers?

Do you know any Kellers?

Nope.

Only Helen and now you. ;)

Was it what you expected?

Pretty much.

Do you subscribe to DI?

Nope. I'm a cheapskate.

thats not german! ;)

you should try something proper like rippscher mit kraut or frankfurter grie soß.;)

True, but it's still common in Germany, and in German restaurants in the United States.

I have had bread rolls served with slices of cheese and meat, and occasionally some fruits or a vegetable, which, as I discovered when I went there, is a very typical German meal. ;) I do appreciate simplicity in food.

Do you go to nightclubs?

Do you have next year's calendar already?

Nope.

Yes. My mom randomly bought me a calendar with muscle cars on it one day.

If you could have one car each from M and AMG, which ones would you have? Why?

///M: Definitely the E30 ///M3. It's totally old-school, it's simple, it's light, it has telepathic steering, and it has very handsome styling. It has the same basic chassis as my car, and its engine is based off of the same block that my car's engine has. It's also often underestimated by those who aren't familiar with it, and on the dream-car list of almost all of the people who are familiar with it. I hear that it's a dream to drive, and I've also heard the orgasmic noise it makes through the magic of the internet. I'll own one someday.

AMG: Definitely the E63 AMG Wagon. There aren't very many things on this planet that are more hardcore than a 507hp V8-equipped wagon. :lol: If I owned one, I think I'd paint it up Trashwagon-style just for kicks.

I'm suprised I'm the only Keller you know, I know atleast 5, not counting my family.....

Do you like to BATRace?

Back