GTRA | World Super GT Championship | Main | R11 - Nurburgring 24 Hours

• Thread starter Denilson
  • 4,871 comments
I dunno if i have yet but i wouldnt mind Aderrrms setup lol
(i have no idea what im meant to be expecting if only had the car for 2hours and did 2 runs with it :lol:)

I'll PM you my setup later on today. :D

Because there's only 2 drivers in our team, would it be fair to times our team points by 1.5 to keep up with other teams in the standings? Just a thought.

I'll PM you my setup later on today. :D

Because there's only 2 drivers in our team, would it be fair to times our team points by 1.5 to keep up with other teams in the standings? Just a thought.

No, your points will be worth as much as for all others. We will remove the 9 (3*3) worst results for the team in the end.
And for the GT500 teams, we will remove the 6 (2*3) worst rounds.

Sounds ok?

Last edited:
dantedani, C-Falcon89, Wardez, Biffy, Joshua1994, Arkano5, GTP_w-g-e, OwensRacing, UAE_ReDLiNe and xStretch- still have'nt done quali.. My god, the competition in GT500's this week is insane!!!

dantedani, C-Falcon89, Wardez, Biffy, Joshua1994, Arkano5, GTP_w-g-e, OwensRacing, UAE_ReDLiNe and xStretch- still have'nt done quali.. My god, the competition in GT500's this week is insane!!!

I will probably quali tomorrow. Yeah, good competition, it should be a good race 👍

NOTE: At the moment, I got about 40-45 drivers to keep track of. It's really hard to keep it up all the time due to something called "real life commitments".

I would really appritiate if all you guys could try to get hold of your temmate if he has been away for some time, and ask if he aims to take part in WSGTC or not.

Thanks 👍

Great lap btw Aderrrm, made a big error through the Porsche curves on my own lap and had to stamp on the brakes and drop a couple of gears to avoid running wide and getting a penalty - surprised that Tony only bettered my time by .1 before his penalty, was expecting a battering!! Looks like GT300 will be a close race!

Good thing quali isnt as close as my kart race at the weekend though - I qualified 0.05 off pole and was still only 5th on the grid!!

Last edited:
I just wanted to take the time to honor all the dedicated fellows that bring up the better part of this series. All of you make WSGTC the success that it should be and I'd like to thank you all for it.

It's going to be a great, great, season ahead 👍.

Damn didnt realise that it was mixed class, i wud of spent more time practicing before my quali, DAMN looks like im in D2 as there are loads more gt500 guys to do theirs.

why is it mixed on such a big track?

We had that question up for discussion, and decided that if any track should be mixed class, la sarthe was the one for obvious reasons. Some said that it's a big track, and it can get kind of lonely out there, but after debating back and fourth, we decided to run it in mixed class.

Room up: 1472-6681-3630-4566-6144 CLOSED

Last edited:
I'm going out for dinner then if the room is still up when I get home in 2-3 hours I'll come quali!

Room is closed. I'll open up a new one in about 4-6 hours.. Got some stuff to take care of first.

Qualitimes up to this point

* = clean
* = pending
* = dirty

GT500, D1
2:38.435* - C-Falcon89 - Honda RAYBRING NSX
2:39.476* - Remy_K - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R
2:40.066* - chorda - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R
2:40.572* - SupraPhant0m - Toyota CASTROL TOM'S SUPRA
2:40.779* - RedReevos - Honda TAKATA DOME NSX
2:40.824* - dantedani36 - Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z
2:41.724* - JPzer - Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430

GT500, D2
2:42.065* - Lynchy098 - Toyota CASTROL TOM'S SUPRA
2:42.748* - Paginas - Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430
2:46.650* - lyckylefty2gunz - Honda ARTA NSX
2:54.438* - toyotsupra - Honda ARTA NSX

GT300, D1
2:51.902* - GTP_Aderrrm - Toyota APEX MR-S '00
2:52.466* - Moleman - Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMREZA '08
2:56.620* - HortusIX - RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
2:57.315* - tony1311 - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
2:57.834* - SteelToedSloth - Lexus WEDSSPORT IS350
2:58.552* - KamyKaze1098 - Lexus WEDSSPORT IS350
3:00.463* Hutjung - Subaru CUSCO ADVAN IMPREZA '03

GT300, D2
3:03.586* - Josh_F_1998 - Subaru CUSCO ADVAN IMPREZA '03
3:04.860* - GTP_Ravenmaven - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08

NOTE: All times in GT500 D1 are faster than last season pole. :scared:

Last edited:
Nice one Rees. Go team Takata Dome.👍👍👍

Why is that? Are the cars better for this season?
Only the NSX gained significant HP otherwise they're about the same. Competition is just tougher than ever IMO. More talent and more experience is forcing everyone to up their game. This really is the World Championship now.

Hopefully people won't be discouraged by Qualifying in D2... gotta push hard no matter the circumstances :)👍

By the way, i might make the race next week. If Christhedude (GTP_Chris) dnt show up, ill take his spot. Lacks some top end power compared to the RX7 but it looks and sounds better :D i just need to get my PS3 back from the little nephew... not going to be easy :(

I just wanted to take the time to honor all the dedicated fellows that bring up the better part of this series. All of you make WSGTC the success that it should be and I'd like to thank you all for it.

It's going to be a great, great, season ahead 👍.

Preach it!

:gtpflag: :)👍

What are peoples lap times fully around Sarthe? I haven't minus'd the first sector to see what my quali time would be on average.

Only the NSX gained significant HP otherwise they're about the same. Competition is just tougher than ever IMO. More talent and more experience is forcing everyone to up their game. This really is the World Championship now.

That's what I thought, as most of the cars seem to have similar stats from last season

Latest Posts

Back