ICGTC Season 3 FINISHED

• Thread starter ErikAndre71
  • 2,452 comments
But some votes was for Grand Valley or??
Not enough.
When not then lets drive Cape Ring

I think I'm getting Fanatec 911 Carrera wheel for Christmas, 99Euros with clutch, shifter and FFB :sly: Gonna get used to it for 2-3 moths though :(

Erik in the original vote which track came 3rd in the voting ?

Since so many aren't happy with Daytona , can't the 3rd voted overall track replace it in the season ?

If not then I guess I will stick with Daytona

good to see the thread being much more active in the last 24/48 hours.. i dont mnid any track is ok for me.. i also bought a new petronas sc430 to test this rigidity thing out.. got to break it in though... anyway.. i'm up for friday to do a test race..

I think I'm getting Fanatec 911 Carrera wheel for Christmas, 99Euros with clutch, shifter and FFB :sly: Gonna get used to it for 2-3 moths though :(

Good to see that you get a Wheel.
Its not the best but for the start ok.

We do Cape Ring on Friday 23rd December and Daytona 1st of January then those who show up to those two races decide with a vote what was worthy of a place in our calender.

Sounds OK?

Tested Cape Ring (full) and its packed with great challenges, tyre wear is pretty hard. without any adjustments since Rome I think 6-7 laps is max I would go. I set the laps to 25 making a average of 2:40 lap time. I was down to 2:24.041 without a great setup and I could go faster. But 4 stops also takes some time and we have to go on medium tyres also. My best medium so far was 2:27 and I cant really go many laps that fast so we could end up spend more time than 60minutes. But I think 25 laps is pretty close. I guess we find out and can adjust it, if it makes it way to the calender.

Perhaps cape should be a endurance in the season then ?

Might as well I'm thinking

Good to see that you get a Wheel.
Its not the best but for the start ok.

There are two problems appearing right now :(
1) The shipping is 23Euros, and wasn't expecting that, as I thought it was included(site was writing this :incl. VAT plus shipment)
2)I was supposed to pay by credit card, there isn't such an option :ouch:

Perhaps cape should be a endurance in the season then ?

Might as well I'm thinking

Oh god please no.

@Anatasis:

The Fanatec site is just crap, you should just be able to put your credit card details in if you select what card it is (i.e. Visa/Mastercard etc).

@Anastasis:

The Fanatec site is just crap, you should just be able to put your credit card details in if you select what card it is (i.e. Visa/Mastercard etc).

The only choices of payment are Paypal and Money order. Am I missing something?:dopey:

Just setup a paypal account , shouldn't be too hard .

I still want GVS or Trial Mountain instead of the track were choosing

Just setup a paypal account , shouldn't be too hard .

I still want GVS or Trial Mountain instead of the track were choosing

I already have, but my parents don't know it and can't trust them money :banghead:

Just a suggestion: When the qualy starts and we got to the circuit can everybody stay in pitlane untill all drivers are on track. then everybody has the same amount of time to set there best? Previous season there were some race were i had already 10 minutes wasted until i could start my first laps.

Buy a DFGT in a store. its the same price if you include that shipping price of your Fanatec. and its even a better wheel.

We do Cape Ring on Friday 23rd December and Daytona 1st of January then those who show up to those two races decide with a vote what was worthy of a place in our calender.

Sounds OK?

Tested Cape Ring (full) and its packed with great challenges, tyre wear is pretty hard. without any adjustments since Rome I think 6-7 laps is max I would go. I set the laps to 25 making a average of 2:40 lap time. I was down to 2:24.041 without a great setup and I could go faster. But 4 stops also takes some time and we have to go on medium tyres also. My best medium so far was 2:27 and I cant really go many laps that fast so we could end up spend more time than 60minutes. But I think 25 laps is pretty close. I guess we find out and can adjust it, if it makes it way to the calender.

Can we drive Friday one houer earlayir the normell??

No problem for me, I usually start up the room hours before we race anyway. But I guess its not up to me, need to fit into everyone's schedule as well.

Buy a DFGT in a store. its the same price if you include that shipping price of your Fanatec. and its even a better wheel.

It costs 150 Euros here :dunce:, I've heard from reviews comparing it with G25/27, not with DFGT

It costs 150 Euros here :dunce:, I've heard from reviews comparing it with G25/27, not with DFGT

it cost here between 120 and 140€. Its quite strange, years ago i payed 99€ for it. usual things get cheaper over time.

same here. And when u see the G27 costs 170 pounts in amazon aka 200euros, u think it isn't woth getting the DFGT ;)

same here. And when u see the G27 costs 170 pounts in amazon aka 200euros, u think it isn't woth getting the DFGT ;)

No DFGT is still a great wheel, even for 150€. I even ordered a G27 for 300€, But after 6 months Logitec didn't delivered anything. So i canceled it and bought the T500 instead. To bad for Logitech.

No DFGT is still a great wheel, even for 150€. I even ordered a G27 for 300€, But after 6 months Logitec didn't delivered anything. So i canceled it and bought the T500 instead. To bad for Logitech.

Yes but Carrera is even better for 123 Euros :sly: Actually bad for Logitech, good for you, you are lucky having that wheel instead of a G27

Back