ICGTC Season 3 FINISHED

• Thread starter ErikAndre71
  • 2,452 comments
Just a suggestion: When the qualy starts and we got to the circuit can everybody stay in pitlane untill all drivers are on track. then everybody has the same amount of time to set there best time and to burn some fuel? Previous season there were some race were i had already 10 minutes wasted until i could start my first laps.

what do you guys think about this?

and i don't mind to start 1 hour earlier...

babalulu
i was thinking already.. how come he couldnt ocnnect.. kinda weird but hopefully next time better!

Yea and I had %100 singal strength, Sunday wasn't any better either.

Hope your connection works on friday joe.

So cape ring it is , gonna be a nightmare race , such a long track .

I have zero track time on cape so I will have to get in some practice this week.

So is it confirmed this track will be used in the season ?

With regards to qualifying I think Erik should state the time qualifying starts for example 9 10 and then we know we can all exit pits and qualy will end at 9 40

I was, figured out it was crap. I think PD need to make the pitstops look better now. We are going to spend a lot of time there.

Before @ cape ring:
soft 6-8 laps
medium 7-8 laps
hard.. no idea
Now @ cape ring
Soft: 4-5 laps
medium 7 laps
hard 6 or so

Before the laps were when I wanted to pit during a race, after 2.02 its when the car is no longer drivable. I know Cape Ring is a really tyre killer, but this is just idiotic!
I really like that the soft doesn't last like they used to, but the hard could have lasted longer in my opinion.
After 2 laps on soft they are pretty much worse than hard after two laps when it comes to lap times. Best average tyre is Hard (like it should be) but it could have lasted 2 laps more. Then they would have lasted longer than mediums at least.

I'm going to try it now.. If ur setting up a lounge pm me in gt I'll join u..

Sounds weird but let's see how it is..

Tested it a bit more, the hard tyres seem to be about the same it was. But they feel better than they used to in my opinion. So if this stay as it is we could just remove the tyre rule. I would not like to drive on soft after this update. The tarmac seem to work like a cheese slicer on those tyres :crazy:

I'm going to need to test these tyre wear changes today. As for qualifying, we should start as soon as Erik says everyone can join the room.

Yes this new tyre changes have made this a brand new game and a brand new season.

As erik says the tire rules might have to be changed .

Going to come online in a few mins , hope some of your are online

Yes this new tyre changes have made this a brand new game and a brand new season.

i'm online mann,, just join my lounge 👍

Sorry for taking so long , downloading the update now

You are just to funny :) You know something you haven't tried?

Don't know what happened , took forever for this download to install .

Downloaded fast but install took about 30 mins , I was worried my ps3 died

And now no one has a lounge open anymore :(

Did some minor testing , the 3 compounds seem a lot closer in performance.

The soft is a joke now , its really just a qualifying tire now and maybe you would put them on your last 4 laps of a race .

Strategy will be real nice now and more pit stops will occur , medium still seems like the way to go , maybe

Last edited:
Signup for pre-season race 3 at Cape Ring 25 laps 23rd December 8pm UTC/GMT - 21:00CET

ErikAndre71
Skengdigi

Signup for pre-season race 3 at Cape Ring 25 laps 23rd December 8pm UTC/GMT - 21:00CET

ErikAndre71
Skengdigi
ProPersian

ErikAndre71
Skengdigi
ProPersian
anastasis14

ErikAndre71
Skengdigi
ProPersian
anastasis14
IMMORTALPILOT

ErikAndre71
Skengdigi
ProPersian
anastasis14
IMMORTALPILOT
zzxxz

Also guys , with this new update people who dont have SPA wont be able to race there in someone elses lounge.

That sucks for people who havent bought the dlc

Also guys , with this new update people who dont have SPA wont be able to race there in someone elses lounge.

That sucks for people who havent bought the dlc

Actually this is how it should be - if you don't have a DLC, how do you can play it on that track? Its not fair, people buying and spending money on it and others just playing ;-) simple as 2x2

ErikAndre71
Skengdigi
ProPersian
anastasis14
IMMORTALPILOT
zzxxz
karolisnaste

Actually this is how it should be - if you don't have a DLC, how do you can play it on that track? Its not fair, people buying and spending money on it and others just playing ;-) simple as 2x2

I agree but some people just cant afford it I guess

My concern is if someone or some people in our league dont have it , they will miss out on the race in the season.

Spa is too awesome of a track to be removed from the season :sly:

ErikAndre71
Skengdigi
ProPersian
anastasis14
IMMORTALPILOT
zzxxz
karolisnaste
Maxitsu

ErikAndre71
Skengdigi
ProPersian
anastasis14
IMMORTALPILOT
zzxxz
karolisnaste
Maxitsu
GrayFox32

My concern is if someone or some people in our league dont have it , they will miss out on the race in the season.

We do have the possibility to not participate in two races as we remove the two worst results. I guess those who cannot afford 5$ for the track will use one of those races on SPA. We will not remove it. Its like you said. To awesome to remove 👍

I very much doubt it will come to that, it is only 3.49 which is much cheaper than dlc for other games.

I very much doubt it will come to that, it is only 3.49 which is much cheaper than dlc for other games.

even cheaper then the next car DLC. I even did't drive the half of the cars available in the game and they suggest i have to pay 5€ for 4 extra cars :crazy:

while you can get a track for only 3,5€. I don't understand it....

Back