Israel - Palestine discussion thread

Its Shia populated city, Hezbollah is dominant Shia power in Lebanon. Seems logical that city mayor is controlled or member of Hezbollah.

Googling get me few post few years old about him being Hezbollah member. Nothing official, that's why I asked, not stated.
Are you really going with "people of a certain religion, or elected by people of a certain religion, are likely to be terrorists"?

Are you really going with "people of a certain religion, or elected by people of a certain religion, are likely to be terrorists"?
It's even more amusing because it has been stated that not all Russians are genocidal, fascist maniacs because of the actions of Putin's government.

Every(or almost every) mayor in Nazi Germany or Soviet Union was member of Nazi party or KPSU, thats how its working in totalitarian states. Lebanon in messier state, so I dont know if he member of Hezbollah or not, but it seems logical. As previously was stated, Hezbollah isnt just terrorist organisation, its quasi state with its own police, army, medicine, etc.

Back