Japanese Classic Street Racing - Season Over - New Season Coming Soon!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 575 comments
those of you who raced with him today should have saved the replay, maybe you could learn something from what he does :)

It was in the free run, i was doing mediocre laps of 1.47 and then bam! 1.44. There was a guy lurking he should know how it was

I'd be surprised if sumo doesn't win this.. it's like his backyard where he does all of his testing apparently and he was already the winner of the first race, seems impossible that he would lose this.. that said we haven't seen GTP_Racing here (or is he GTP_Marlboro now?) and after all he was the fastest on Tsukuba. The flying Dutchman.

I made some laps now in the middle of the night and finally found that little extra to go under 1:46, my best was 1:45:367, now i'm starting to think i might be competitive again.. but man do these tires wear off fast! i will be panicking round lap 9 ^^

I made some laps now in the middle of the night and finally found that little extra to go under 1:46, my best was 1:45:367, now i'm starting to think i might be competitive again.. but man do these tires wear off fast! i will be panicking round lap 9 ^^
Should be fun. Still 8 hours to racetime

Ive been working hard at maintaining my position as last in the herd. A 1:47.707 should do the trick...💡

You're right that should do it ;) haha but you'll have some time to get up to speed today i guess, will the room be up 40 minutes ahead of quali this time as well?

That would increase the variety a little, they're pretty fast too. Also that pink R32 is a bit gharish. :P

That would increase the variety a little, they're pretty fast too. Also that pink R32 is a bit gharish. :P

I was thinking the same thing, apart from the whole pink thing. The Silvia will be pink too ;)

I found I was going unusually slow in the R32 once and it was because the engine and chassis were starting to wear out after all the practice I did.

my clutch has broken even more, it wont come back up so now I have stuck a few sponges under it >.<

I have a question. In the trailer you made for this event I see a lot of a Galant VR-4. Why is it not in the car list? Was it too fast?

I guess someone who hadn't read the rules used it ^^ don't think we really checked those things very much that time. or did we lotus?

Gotta skip this race..Denmark is playing Norway tonight..and during the day it has turned into a family&friends thing. See ya next time.....

I guess someone who hadn't read the rules used it ^^ don't think we really checked those things very much that time. or did we lotus?

It was GTP_Racing (Now known as Marlboro) who was using it. It was similar performance and it would have been a nice addition but by then we had set a final list of cars. Basically, he hadn't read the list :D

Oh that's a little bit sad ID, but i guess GT5 isn't all in life, sometimes real life want some attention as well ^^

PSN-crispychicken49

Car-Nissan Sileighty

I'll add one of you guys, assuming that the contest is still open.

Meh, race wasnt that exciting compared to last week.

Next weeks should be better hopefully!

Not as exciting but it was still pretty exciting i'd say.. well it had its moments.

I thought i would be dead last after spinning on the second lap but i could actually crawl my way back in to third. Even though i made the same mistake twice more and was close to spinning those times as well.. but i didn't and then i finally learn the lesson ^^

My only mistake after that was when i was almost catching baku on the penultimate lap. I touched the wall in the last corner and therefore didn't get any slipstream on the straight. Otherwise we could have had the same fight as last time only reversed :)

Edit: can't help you Natsradamus, you need someone from north amerika to make it work.

That was quite a boring race compared to the last one. It looked like it was going to be quite good; me, Sumo and Nastra were quite close until Sumo hit me into a wall. I dropped quite a way back, I got sloppy and didn't bother to try and catch up. At that point I stopped caring, I was just driving on my own, until Niko caught up 12 laps later. I had to get my lap times back down just to retain 3rd!

Anyway, here are some photos from the race!

http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=244277

How nice of you to take a picture of my failure.. if I only would have avoided those early mistakes I think I could have made your race much more interesting.. seems like we are quite evenly matched you and I.

Back