Kaido Battle 3 : 4 MIN. INGAME VIDEO !!! LOOK !!! (Update #7)

• Thread starter Max_DC
  • 252 comments
finally can drift thehehe use copen @ start thehehe ...some money i accidentally lol start game with BBBBBBBB u will start with 2800 000 credit ..

my setting

gear - final drag it to the right until 20? kmh only ..

handbrake @ e-brake - 150% ..

work with fr n ff car being tested . silvia s13 & ae86 .. but ae86 to damn hard to control hmmm

buy all part ( lvl 2 ) ..

good luck :sly:

drifterzzz
finally can drift thehehe use copen @ start thehehe ...some money i accidentally lol start game with BBBBBBBB u will start with 2800 000 credit ..

my setting

gear - final drag it to the right until 20? kmh only ..

handbrake @ e-brake - 150% ..

work with fr n ff car being tested . silvia s13 & ae86 .. but ae86 to damn hard to control hmmm

buy all part ( lvl 2 ) ..

good luck :sly:

Awesome avatar btw 👍

I got the codes!

AR2
M
EC878530 143CAF98

所持金 99999999000CP (Max CP)
1CE423C8 17E9C70C
OR
1CE423C8 1DBC9E0C

RP最大
1CE100C0 1456E404

RAW/XP
M
901AF870 0C04B48A

备用M
F0100208 001AF873
OR
F0100208 0000000E

所持金 99999999000CP (Max CP)
2075A0A0 05F5E0FF
OR
2075A0A0 3B9AC9FF

RP最大
20767F98 000003E7

FD3S_VI
sigh all i haev to do is burn this game.....does anyone know a program for macs that can brun DVD images?

No we don't ...and besides, I don't like conversation about illegal software piracy in my thread; Go and buy it or if you can't / do not want to leave us alone with that kind of questions... You ask us to violate GTP rules, you shouldn't do that again.... 👎

Max_DC
No we don't ...and besides, I don't like conversation about illegal software piracy in my thread; Go and buy it or if you can't / do not want to leave us alone with that kind of questions... You ask us to violate GTP rules, you shouldn't do that again.... 👎

ooops sorry didnt know that was a rule here...wont happend again lol

on topic again: from what i hear this game is kidna difficult with the DS2 and is meant to play with 900degree steering wheel, is that true?

FD3S_VI
ooops sorry didnt know that was a rule here...wont happend again lol

on topic again: from what i hear this game is kidna difficult with the DS2 and is meant to play with 900degree steering wheel, is that true?

Ok, no problem ;) ...well my copy is still on it's way from HK, but they said the same about Enthusia, and I had no problem at all to beat that game with DS2 and it was a lot of fun....

Yup, no worries about DS2 :) Imo steering with it was definitelly improved since kb2. And my levin rulls the balls haha ;D

p.s.: Info from friend who also plays kb3, garaiya and opel speedster are really really fast :)

kamkor
Yup, no worries about DS2 :) Imo steering with it was definitelly improved since kb2. And my levin rulls the balls haha ;D

p.s.: Info from friend who also plays kb3, garaiya and opel speedster are really really fast :)

do you know something about a widescreen option ? Thanks in advance... :)

Also, has anyone figured out within the different engine part types, and some of the turbo parts, what the different three letter codes stand for? I'm talking about the AKP Co. and things like that. I noticed for some parts yield more horsepower gains than others, which I guess would come at a price.

evilgnome
No 16:9 option. Havent seen one anyway.

What a pity, I don' t really understand this, I've been to Japan a few times and widescreen is standart there ( unless Europe ) but most EU games have an widescreen option and many japanese games havn't ... :ouch:

evilgnome
Im finding this game pretty difficult, especially with the DFP.

I play it with the DS2, and my hint would be : Play a little bit with the settings of the car... Just think what you would do in real life : Some stifer suspension ( adjust it, especially the rear should be set to hard ) etc etc... Just try different settings - the controls weill become much better and you'll drift like Orido and Taniguchi ;)

Cool thread, really makes me wanting to order it...if only my PS2 wasn't broken...
About that slide card thingie earlier in the thread, about it possibly damaging the ps2...well i don't know for sure but i think it broke my CD tray...the blue light doesn't come on when i turn it on and i can't open the tray, and it happened right when i swapped in to play KB2. No proof wether it's actualy the slide card or it's just cause my ps2 is almost 6 years old...anyways, it was due to get the laser realigned and get a good cleanup so i'll have them check the tray.

But i think i'll order KB3 as soon as it's fixed.

Kaneda916
Cool thread, really makes me wanting to order it...if only my PS2 wasn't broken...
About that slide card thingie earlier in the thread, about it possibly damaging the ps2...well i don't know for sure but i think it broke my CD tray...the blue light doesn't come on when i turn it on and i can't open the tray, and it happened right when i swapped in to play KB2. No proof wether it's actualy the slide card or it's just cause my ps2 is almost 6 years old...anyways, it was due to get the laser realigned and get a good cleanup so i'll have them check the tray.

But i think i'll order KB3 as soon as it's fixed.

I've heraed that slide cards damage your ps2, but if the blue light doesn't appear then I think there is another reason.

@Stidrift : Just wait a few days and check gamefaqs.com

Btw I can highly recommend rain tires on the rear - not really a secret but might be a good hint for beginners

Hey has anyone ever thought of making initial D with KB3 becuase i tried with KB2 and KB1 but never recorded it. I know there is one in GT3 but maybe we can get a few people and make a Initial D series out of KB3. But first lets just try and understand the game and the new features.

PS: For anyone that hasnt got Kaido battle 3 i suggest going here to buy it.

i have some questions:

1) what's the best car to start with?
2) what is the RP for (in the top right corner) in the record challenge mode?
3) what are the 3digit names in the engine tune up section? (AKP, HRM, etc...)?

Back