Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,655 comments
I think i saw a post of praiano in his tuning-thread that he found the Mondial to be kind of the best, most fun road car he ever used. Try his tune maybe?

Last night I said stuff it and bought the blue Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina. I didn't expect a whole lot from it but I ended up having a lot of fun on the Nurburgring. I even rolled it somehow. The 917 is tempting but that price tag is quite extreme and I don't want my bank account to run dry in case the next update brings something special.
The 500 Mondial is SO much fun, absolutely worth every penny.

Last night I said stuff it and bought the blue Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina. I didn't expect a whole lot from it but I ended up having a lot of fun on the Nurburgring. I even rolled it somehow. The 917 is tempting but that price tag is quite extreme and I don't want my bank account to run dry in case the next update brings something special.
I'll be grabbing the 917 this evening. Don't want it to climb to 20M before I get it lol. At that point I think I'm finally actually done with sub-20M LCD cars and can then just get the big dawgs as my bank account allows.

Bought the 917K last night. It has a fabulous cockpit view.

I burned through my second engine in my grind car too. Spent the 100K I got for doing one weekly challenge race on a new one. lol...

Bought the 917K last night. It has a fabulous cockpit view.

I burned through my second engine in my grind car too. Spent the 100K I got for doing one weekly challenge race on a new one. lol...
Which car is your "grind car" and how many miles did you put on it before it died??

Which car is your "grind car" and how many miles did you put on it before it died??
The Nissan GTR 500. I think it's sitting at about 16,000 now so about 8000 for the first engine. That's down to "worn" status...it's earned me about 200 million so not a bad return on investment :lol: (I'll confirm that mileage when I'm home later though)

Last edited:
The Nissan GTR 500. I think it's sitting at about 16,000 now so about 8000 for the first engine. That's down to "worn" status...it's earned me about 200 million so not a bad return on investment :lol: (I'll confirm that mileage when I'm home later though)
That's awesome! Good to know how far these engines can last.

Was looking at the mileage of my RS5, which I bought new, so at least on that one I know how much I drove it, contrarily to many cars I bought second hand. (and that sucks to not be able to know the distance driven)

Am at ~6000km

Found levels on another website :
  • 0 - 4,999km | Excellent
  • 5000 - 13,999km | Normal
  • 14,000 - 19,999km | Worn
  • 20,000km + | Bad

Was looking at the mileage of my RS5, which I bought new, so at least on that one I know how much I drove it, contrarily to many cars I bought second hand. (and that sucks to not be able to know the distance driven)

Am at ~6000km

Found levels on another website :
  • 0 - 4,999km | Excellent
  • 5000 - 13,999km | Normal
  • 14,000 - 19,999km | Worn
  • 20,000km + | Bad
I don't know about that I ultimate grind car is around 6K miles that I have to engine rebuild each time.

CHecked to confrim and yep, it''s at just over 16,000 miles and the only thing I've ever used the car for is grinding Sardegna.

I'm still gobsmacked to see ALL 3 McLaren F1s on sale at same time...
Splendid isn't it. and its possible that if it happens again in the future all 3 F1's maybe 20M credits each
CHecked to confrim and yep, it''s at just over 16,000 miles and the only thing I've ever used the car for is grinding Sardegna.
Them rookie numbers.:lol:

I put over 120K miles into my main grind car.
Gran Turismo® 7_20240607213945.png

I bought it with 1236 miles and I only use it for Tokyo.👍

Splendid isn't it. and its possible that if it happens again in the future all 3 F1's maybe 20M credits each

Them rookie numbers.:lol:

I put over 120K miles into my main grind car.
View attachment 1362988
I bought it with 1236 miles and I only use it for Tokyo.👍
lol yeah I'm not competing with you...I'm just looking to get 1 of every car. :lol: I don't ever see myself having dozens of 20M cars.

You could add the starting mileage to the Settings Sheet name when you buy each car. This gives a reference for comparison later.

It doesn’t help with ones you have already bought but could be useful for future purchases
Good idea ! But I already have all cars (but many of them I did not drive at all, I don't remember all). But it is quite tedious to do.

It was available in GT Sport. I can't comprehend why it is not an obvious feature.

Back