Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,808 comments
I had went home for a couple of hours to get some work done on my car so I booted up GT7 and checked out the Legends and I noticed that F1 GTR 97 is back again. When it came last time was it a special pick? Because it seems to be a quicker than usual turnaround time

kjb
I had went home for a couple of hours to get some work done on my car so I booted up GT7 and checked out the Legends and I noticed that F1 GTR 97 is back again. When it came last time was it a special pick? Because it seems to be a quicker than usual turnaround time
Yes it appeared as a special pick with this group on June 5.

Then a day or few days later it appeared again as a normal lcd car.

So yeah this would be the 3rd appearance for the F1 GTR '97 in less then a month.

Last edited:
I still find it crazy PD can select these cars just for a weekly, but we have to wait months and months for certain cars. It’s like they might as well rotate the cars in their own respective Brand Central dealerships.

I still find it crazy PD can select these cars just for a weekly, but we have to wait months and months for certain cars. It’s like they might as well rotate the cars in their own respective Brand Central dealerships.
It's becoming a joke now. LCD desperately needs an overhaul in terms of rotation. It needs double tbe slots and much faster rotation speed, with the whole selection cycling through in roughly a month.

I actually like the current rotation system, I would only like for there to be a sort of auction system where you can access a big amount of legendary vehicles from time to time. They could even implement like pebble beach or monterey in this.

For sure. Just “Special Pick” whole groups: “Muscle & Pony car week”, “Itallion Stallion week”, “Porsche Rennsport week”, “Six-cylinder sports cars week”. Anything.
Exactly! something like this would absolutely slap.

Last edited:
Sometimes we all are just a little bit stupid....

I was waiting for the maroon Cobra for months...and was totally stoked, when it finally showed up...
(while I could have done that with the livery editor whenever I wanted that to do....)

Having said that, yes, when it comes to rotation and diversity, the LCD has quite some potential for improvement...

It's becoming a joke now. LCD desperately needs an overhaul in terms of rotation. It needs double tbe slots and much faster rotation speed, with the whole selection cycling through in roughly a month.
They want you playing the game every day and keeping the numbers alive. Break free of FOMO, it's digital code, not something tangible to collect.

1000009493.gif

Last edited:
Taking the opportunity of the Carrera RS appearing, I am wondering all that time how a car is classified as a Legend or belongs to the Used Car dealership. The 993 Carrera RS for example has less numbers produced than the 901 (if my research was correct). I get that the first Carrera RS is far more important in Porsche and automotive history, but still, I cannot understand how Testarossa (~10.000 cars) or 512BB (~2.300 cars) belong to the Used Car dealership. Is it maybe based on which cars would be seen in auctions? But then, Challengers, Chargers and Corvette C2s don't seem all that auction-desirable. This is my opinion of course!

Honda RA272, Citroen DS, Porsche Carrera RS (901), Mercedes 190E Evo II and the NISMO 400R. Been waiting over a month now for these to make an appearance.
The Honda and NISMO are available today. The others should coming in the next few days unless PD skips them.

Back