Little Things You Love about GT7?

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 302 comments
I think pd has done an amazing job with way you visual customize cars now that is the best we ever had in gran turismo game ever,
This I agree with. I remember the days of basically matching or mismatching body paint and rim paint. Ooooh check it out I made my lotus white with green rims. Nice! I went orange with black rims. lol.

I’ve said it before, the livery editor makes it feel like the cars are yours. Not a fan of the grind to get the cars. You’d think earning them would give you the same feeling but it’s actually being able to customize. I don’t mind earning cars I just think they should cost less or more races should pay out the same.

I’ve logged a lot of hours into this game and a ton of those are just making different liveries. It’s like a hobby.

This I agree with. I remember the days of basically matching or mismatching body paint and rim paint. Ooooh check it out I made my lotus white with green rims. Nice! I went orange with black rims. lol.

I’ve said it before, the livery editor makes it feel like the cars are yours. Not a fan of the grind to get the cars. You’d think earning them would give you the same feeling but it’s actually being able to customize. I don’t mind earning cars I just think they should cost less or more races should pay out the same.

I’ve logged a lot of hours into this game and a ton of those are just making different liveries. It’s like a hobby.
There is absolutly things that could be better in gt7 single player and and progression is one of them, and a better ai would transform the single player experince.

The rest about gt7 is almost spot on,
Car sounds is the best they ever been, and the depth that goes into the changes with upgrades is just amazing, pd attention to detail is just unbelivable.

Car models detail is just insane combined with psvr2 its very immersive.

I agree about the livery editor is really good as well, and combined with all good body parts options,

Very good dynamic wheather system
Just wish it for more Tracks,

Custom races features is quite good With the option with custom grids, but it needs an ai overhoul.

Outside of single player stuff and progression, gt7 could use some more up to date cars, i would like to see more supercars and hypercars featured,

But i wait for them to rather get added in gt7 so we can see them in that incrediable detail,

This might be an unpopular opinion but i would pay for supercar/hypercar pack ex if we got a 6 car pack with

Ferrari 812 superfast
Hennessey venom f5
Koenigsegg agera rs
Koenigsegg jesko absolut
Mclaren 765lt
Porsche 911 gt2 rs 991

Dont see pd get down this route, but i would be fine with that once and a while.

I have 1700+ hours on gt7, and i keep playing because of how much pd put in effort into the cars, detail and driving.

There is absolutly things that could be better in gt7 single player and and progression is one of them, and a better ai would transform the single player experince.

The rest about gt7 is almost spot on,
Car sounds is the best they ever been, and the depth that goes into the changes with upgrades is just amazing, pd attention to detail is just unbelivable.

Car models detail is just insane combined with psvr2 its very immersive.

I agree about the livery editor is really good as well, and combined with all good body parts options,

Very good dynamic wheather system
Just wish it for more Tracks,

Custom races features is quite good With the option with custom grids, but it needs an ai overhoul.

Outside of single player stuff and progression, gt7 could use some more up to date cars, i would like to see more supercars and hypercars featured,

But i wait for them to rather get added in gt7 so we can see them in that incrediable detail,

This might be an unpopular opinion but i would pay for supercar/hypercar pack ex if we got a 6 car pack with

Ferrari 812 superfast
Hennessey venom f5
Koenigsegg agera rs
Koenigsegg jesko absolut
Mclaren 765lt
Porsche 911 gt2 rs 991

Dont see pd get down this route, but i would be fine with that once and a while.

I have 1700+ hours on gt7, and i keep playing because of how much pd put in effort into the cars, detail and driving.
Yeah not knocking the game, it’s great, definitely has its issues and bugs (recently) and I’ve said it before, people complain because they are passionate about the game and want more.

Any game I’ve played that I could care less about I delete it and move on. Games I enjoy there’s always a what if this or what if that or I wish they’d fix or change this or that. Striving for perfection is really where the complaints come from.

The last Gran a Turismo I played a lot was GT5. I would have played GT6 more but I bought it and finding I’d be having to grind to earn mostly all of the same cars again lost my interest fast! Bought project cars 1 and 2 and played that one instead of the gran turismo’s.

Enough time had passed that the grind in GT7 didn’t seem as bad. Yes it can be improved greatly. However as great as it is, IF for some reason my game crashed and I lost all my cars, I’d walk away from it and probably never buy another Gran Turismo game ever again because of the credit earning.

I used to play GT Legends, if the same thing happened, I’d probably be fine running through the championships again to unlock the different classes of cars because I’d know it wouldn’t be a two year endeavour.

Earning credits and purchasing cars in GT7 is not the game for me. Racing with friends, creating liveries, tuning to liven up a car a little and taking scapes is where my interest lies. I really appreciate the livery editor, yes even it could be greatly improved but it’s such a cool feature. I believe it’s kept me playing the game for longer. Anytime I create a new livery and tune a car slightly different it makes me want to race again. It’s not their single player content at all that keeps me engaged.

Of course tracks help. Eiger ain’t too bad, nice looking track, wish there were more layouts. But I’m still hoping for Autumn Ring and Autumn Ring Mini.

Back