Manufacturer Team Championship! Season 2 is coming! See last page!

• Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 771 comments

How many events would you like from this series? What Day/Time is best?

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 6 12.5%

Votes: 11 22.9%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • I could give a rats...

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Weeknights GMT

• Saturday Morning GMT

• Saturday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Saturday Evening GMT

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Saturday Night GMT

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Sunday Morning GMT

• Sunday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Sunday Evening GMT

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Sunday Night GMT

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Also do not care...

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
Alright lads... I'm going to be popping in there. I may need to jump in and out because I'm yutzing with my mic so it will work this week.

I'd appreciate any feedback on it!

Alright lads... I'm going to be popping in there. I may need to jump in and out because I'm yutzing with my mic so it will work this week.

I'd appreciate any feedback on it!

Allright, cool!

Too bad. It could have been nice. Glitches, lag ... Flexidigit hit me like a rocket with his car(because of the lag). Only the X1 could do that! Two laps later i got disconnected. Pity.

Was a fun race just gutted it was ruined alittle by mega glitch but can't blame them

I know... the thing is that everyone has an equal probability of being the glitchy one, or getting dropped. Its bloody unfortunate, but what can you do. I mean fiat had just begun to break away with first and he just disappeared. I think he took sparky with him.

Poor guys.

And that wreck at the beginning... flexidigits own teammate gets glitched into him and he ends up down a lap on lap 2! lol... it was so funny but so sucky at the same time...

Anyway... as always, if anyone has any issues please PM me.

Anyone know their fastest laps? Mine was 120.8. I was running a consistent 121:25...

I need to find out how beatup that subaru was to make the PP limit! I know the oil light was on... yikes!

what the heck? why can i not get the time right? how is 1800 bst 3pm? i based it off of the game clock with 1800bst being 6pm.. we need to change the time format, or i will not be able to attend any of these races. this is the second race ive missed because of it

what the heck? why can i not get the time right? how is 1800 bst 3pm? i based it off of the game clock with 1800bst being 6pm.. we need to change the time format, or i will not be able to attend any of these races. this is the second race ive missed because of it

Haha...

Change the time format? The entire worlds time is based on Greenwich Mean Time.

The races are 20:00 GMT/ZULU/UTC
Thats 16:00 EDT/Romeo

I even mentioned that in the last PM I sent you. :)

Well i'm INCREDIBLY confused with it.. i'm in the same time zone as you.. so for future references (since i'm obviously an idiot), could you message me the time in 12:00 hour format.. in eastern time please? Id love to attend these races...
Haha...

Change the time format? The entire worlds time is based on Greenwich Mean Time.

The races are 20:00 GMT/ZULU/UTC
Thats 16:00 EDT/Romeo

I even mentioned that in the last PM I sent you. :)

Well i'm INCREDIBLY confused with it.. i'm in the same time zone as you.. so for future references (since i'm obviously an idiot), could you message me the time in 12:00 hour format.. in eastern time please? Id love to attend these races...

Haha... sorry Zeal.

Yes. Eastern time, the race lobby opens at 3:30pm, and the races start at 4pm.

:) Stupid Daylight Saving Time and British Summer Time. Blame them... it screws up the world clocks! :)

Also, you're not an idiot... its just my job to be able to coordinate the time zones. You should try planning a really long flight!

And this wont change from week to week?
Haha... sorry Zeal.

Yes. Eastern time, the race lobby opens at 3:30pm, and the races start at 4pm.

:) Stupid Daylight Saving Time and British Summer Time. Blame them... it screws up the world clocks! :)

Seeing all the lag problems, I wouldn't probably even been able connect, I dunno what's with that.

Did subaru not have a reserve to replace me?
we took a pretty big hit on the points .. only 1 driver to make points and he got 7th lol

Did subaru not have a reserve to replace me?
we took a pretty big hit on the points .. only 1 driver to make points and he got 7th lol

I exhausted all of my reserve resources. Notice that I didn't have a teammate either. Golyadkin has been the only reservist that has come through. We've had some members sort of flake out a little, so he'll be getting a permanent position once one opens (Golya, I'll be messaging you later about this).

But yes... if you don't start, you don't get points. Don't expect a reserve because I'm not here to babysit... I'm here to run the race. If people can't make it, thats totally fine and acceptable, but don't be disappointed if you don't earn points.

Namean?

Not to mention you mentioned it to me like... 4 hours before race time...

Seeing all the lag problems, I wouldn't probably even been able connect, I dunno what's with that.

I don't think it was any worse than last race... there was just one super hilarious lag in the first turn that killed an entire team (Nissan) and damaged pretty much everyone except for me, mr cool fiat, and topban.

Let us have a moment of silence for those that have fallen before us....

omg... ok.

Well, Vauxhall / Opel r4ped you guys... pardon my choice of words, but it is true. Sorry if I have offended anyone! But, in all of my honesty, it's true.
That Vauxhall Corsa with 345 PP points kciked your 4r$es badly. I came out in front and thanks to my incredibly (and much practiced) style of driving and driving line adopted for this type of race, I might have won. But thanks to the MOFO PSN and MOFO Router, my chances of surviving this championship are practically null. :(

I don't think it was any worse than last race... there was just one super hilarious lag in the first turn that killed an entire team (Nissan) and damaged pretty much everyone except for me, mr cool fiat, and topban.

Let us have a moment of silence for those that have fallen before us....

omg... ok.

Moment of silence... sadly I couldn't see it, thus I escaped and ... disconnected... ughh, I can't take it anymore. I could have gotten 1st and the stupid network stabbed me in the back. DAMNIT.

---------------------

Race Number Two Individual Standings (Reference Only)
1st: topban82 Team Audi
2nd: hartwell99 Team Mazda
3rd: smokedogg (tr1mble) Team Honda
4th: EivlEvo Team Ford
5th: FlexiDigit Team Nissan
6th: AntiX5 Team Mazda
7th: jesse208 Team Subaru
8th: Golyadkin (GTP_Sparkaloo) Team BMW/Mini (substitute)
9th: Mr. CoolFiat Team Opel/Vauxhall (DNF, was in first place all along though... :P)
10th: Sparkysun2113 Team Audi (DNF)
11th: crispychicken49 Team Nissan (DNF)

[/CENTER]

Could I add something to that? ^

Back