Manufacturer Team Championship! Season 2 is coming! See last page!

• Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 771 comments

How many events would you like from this series? What Day/Time is best?

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 6 12.5%

Votes: 11 22.9%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • I could give a rats...

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Weeknights GMT

• Saturday Morning GMT

• Saturday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Saturday Evening GMT

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Saturday Night GMT

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Sunday Morning GMT

• Sunday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Sunday Evening GMT

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Sunday Night GMT

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Also do not care...

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
what kind of horse powers are everyone cranking out of their small displacment motors :P
i have yet to find out, does anyone have a subaru 360 i could borrow.. i must of sold mine for some reason?

MOTORTRENDmitch
what kind of horse powers are everyone cranking out of their small displacment motors :P
i have yet to find out, does anyone have a subaru 360 i could borrow.. i must of sold mine for some reason?

Nope sold mine as well... no reason

Ok cool I see ya i'll do it now can you get your teammate to accept my add to so we can all help each other by running remote races an cause I like to add decent fair drivers too

Haha... Mitch... weren't you complaining about how crappy the scooby 360 was? And you didn't even have one? lol...

Anyway... hopefully everyone has their cars by now. If not... let me know. I already had to shell out a Ford Ka, and an Audi A2 :)

I suppose that when you say weather = variable, you are going to choose the Eiger change weather option? If not please let me know.

Yes... the wx will be variable via the weather change option. Honestly... this shouldn't cause too much concern though at this power level on sports tires, since there's no "rain tire" for sports. Ultimately, it should just end up changing the driving style I guess?

As for power levels... I think my car is right around the 115hp mark.

Well, I just wanted to clear that up. It does not cause any concern, it just changes the driving style a bit. Of course, this option chooses a random weather effect, so the weather can still be dry and sunny again(!). By the way thank you very much for the car Evo.

Well, I just wanted to clear that up. It does not cause any concern, it just changes the driving style a bit. Of course, this option chooses a random weather effect, so the weather can still be dry and sunny again(!). By the way thank you very much for the car Evo.

No worries m8! Hopefully Team Audi can put them to good use...

EivlEvo
No worries m8! Hopefully Team Audi can put them to good use...

Dont worry about that :lol:
and my Audi is about 105 bhp but that's not a dissadvatige because our car is 920kg so

Ugh... Sorry, but I'm going away on a last-minute trip. I'll be away until saturday night. So I hope that I can still join, but just to give a heads-up. I may be away for the next race.

Ugh... Sorry, but I'm going away on a last-minute trip. I'll be away until saturday night. So I hope that I can still join, but just to give a heads-up. I may be away for the next race.

Oh man Fishy... keep me posted. If you want me to tap a reserve... let me know. But more notice is better than less...

Haha... Mitch... weren't you complaining about how crappy the scooby 360 was? And you didn't even have one? lol...

Anyway... hopefully everyone has their cars by now. If not... let me know. I already had to shell out a Ford Ka, and an Audi A2 :)

Yes... the wx will be variable via the weather change option. Honestly... this shouldn't cause too much concern though at this power level on sports tires, since there's no "rain tire" for sports. Ultimately, it should just end up changing the driving style I guess?

As for power levels... I think my car is right around the 115hp mark.

my subaru has like, 59 horsepower fully tuned, and some how its at 406PP -_-

my subaru has like, 59 horsepower fully tuned, and some how its at 406PP -_-

Probably because it weighs 300 kilos haha. I know that mine is at 317 (my scooby 360) with like 28hp or something and it runs pretty quick honestly...

I wouldn't be surprised if Subaru put up some good numbers this week to grab a commanding lead...

Probably because it weighs 300 kilos haha. I know that mine is at 317 (my scooby 360) with like 28hp or something and it runs pretty quick honestly...

I wouldn't be surprised if Subaru put up some good numbers this week to grab a commanding lead...
HAHA well we have 104bhp and 920kg in the A2 so yeah

wha kind of lap times are people gettin now?

Doing a little practice now, just ran 1:21-1:23 consistently until I started roasting tires trying to push a little too hard.

If I knew anything about tuning FF cars, I could really get this pig to turn, and then I figure it'd be 1:19-1:20. Only so much you can do when you can only get to 83 mph...

wha kind of lap times are people gettin now?

I'm able to run laps in the high 1:20's offline. Consistently in the 1:21's though...

Also... Mitch I just sent you a PM regarding the Subaru 360. I'm going to run some tests tonight (in just a few minutes) as I just now got an untainted 360. The one that I already had that was tuned up to 350pp was only running in the 1:30's. We'll see what I can do...

Best thing to do then is vote if subaru is allowed these extra cars. I vote yes because so far all times posted for this race have been very similar so its gonna a close race so everyone should be in the mix an it be more rewarding to beat them in equal cars.

Back