Manufacturer Team Championship! Season 2 is coming! See last page!

• Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 771 comments

How many events would you like from this series? What Day/Time is best?

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 6 12.5%

Votes: 11 22.9%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • I could give a rats...

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Weeknights GMT

• Saturday Morning GMT

• Saturday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Saturday Evening GMT

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Saturday Night GMT

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Sunday Morning GMT

• Sunday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Sunday Evening GMT

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Sunday Night GMT

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Also do not care...

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
subaru is lookin mighty fine atm, just a few quick tweaks and were race ready, tire wear is really good, and we can run 1:30:500 which i think i spretty god

Oh also... Lobby will be opening at 19:30 GMT. As I'm posting this it is currently 17:05 GMT. So the lobby will be opening in 2.5 hrs. Thats 15:30 Eastern Time.

LOUNGE INFO!

So everyone is aware. In order to get into my lounge. You'll need to go into the regular GT5 game. Click on the "Community" tab on the left there. Then find my name "EivlEvo" (Should have a lime green challenger avatar) and click it. Then you should see the coffee cup "Lounge" icon and select that. It will show you a member list where you should at least see my name, and click to join.

I'm not on mic yet but I should be in a few. I'll be opening the lobby now (early by 20 minutes) to give people a little more time since it's the first week and I'm sure some people are new to this.

Any questions... post here since I don't have my keyboard up to the PS3. I'll be checking this thread often right up until race time (roughly 50 minutes from now).

Last edited:
If it weren't for the same person causing me damage twice I think I could've had a very good race.
Constantly drove in the 34's & tyre life was great! I even managed to unlap myself & stay easily infront of the leader, often pulling away from him.
Very productive race though despite getting very annoyed at one person but I wont "snitch" on them, I couldn't be bothered to watch the replay to see if any of it was my fault.

Oh when will we know the details of Race 2?

It was a good first race. I hope everyone had fun! There were a few little tiffs here and there, but it sounds like no one has any real issues. If anyone has any complaints, please PM me so that we can get them sorted. The second post has been updated with standings (individual for fun) and team standings (which will matter).

Look for the info for the second race to be posted sometime this weekend, (perhaps tonight).

Any questions... ask.

To all reserves, and Ross 505. If you're interested, we may be adding one more team. Stay tuned this weekend for more details.

Good racing (sorry about my mic) :)

If it weren't for the same person causing me damage twice I think I could've had a very good race.
Constantly drove in the 34's & tyre life was great! I even managed to unlap myself & stay easily infront of the leader, often pulling away from him.
Very productive race though despite getting very annoyed at one person but I wont "snitch" on them, I couldn't be bothered to watch the replay to see if any of it was my fault.

Oh when will we know the details of Race 2?

Haha... was it me? It isn't snitching btw. We have a good amount of new racers and EVERYONE wants a fair race. There are always two sides to each story, but the racer in question may not know they're causing problems unless someone lets them know.

I know for certain (right at the end) I got into you once... I didn't know you were coming around me though.

Anyway, please PM me you complaints so we can have a better second race!
:)

hi fun race today but can you put damage to light becouse its SO ANNOYING and at the end my tyres were dead

Haha... was it me? It isn't snitching btw. We have a good amount of new racers and EVERYONE wants a fair race. There are always two sides to each story, but the racer in question may not know they're causing problems unless someone lets them know.

I know for certain (right at the end) I got into you once... I didn't know you were coming around me though.

Anyway, please PM me you complaints so we can have a better second race!
:)

Nah that little bump with you at the end wasn't really too bad, I only got a little damage on my left rear & still managed to take 2 places in 2 laps after that. I think I may not have left enough room on that one so it may have been my fault slightly. I was just impatient.

I tried to honk my horn when I was coming up behind someone so they knew I was there & hopefully see me in the mirror (did that actually work guys?)

Anyway, I'll try to remember the lap numbers to let you have a check on the replay.

Nah that little bump with you at the end wasn't really too bad, I only got a little damage on my left rear & still managed to take 2 places in 2 laps after that. I think I may not have left enough room on that one so it may have been my fault slightly. I was just impatient.

I tried to honk my horn when I was coming up behind someone so they knew I was there & hopefully see me in the mirror (did that actually work guys?)

Anyway, I'll try to remember the lap numbers to let you have a check on the replay.

Was that you talking at the end of the race as well? Not making fun... but whoever it was I couldn't understand them very clearly.

Also... team Subaru, you should have a pair of 1000 tickets coming your way. Mitch, you should've gotten yours from me, and jess, you'll be getting yours from Lancifer2882 (my teammate). Get with me if you have any questions.

Was that you talking at the end of the race as well? Not making fun... but whoever it was I couldn't understand them very clearly.

Also... team Subaru, you should have a pair of 1000 tickets coming your way. Mitch, you should've gotten yours from me, and jess, you'll be getting yours from Lancifer2882 (my teammate). Get with me if you have any questions.

I don't have a mic so no it wasn't though I did notice someone talking about me at the end (something about not wanting to pass me?)
I think it was about me as they said GTP & I'm the only one running a GTP tag

Back