Manufacturer Team Championship! Season 2 is coming! See last page!

• Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 771 comments

How many events would you like from this series? What Day/Time is best?

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 6 12.5%

Votes: 11 22.9%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • I could give a rats...

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Weeknights GMT

• Saturday Morning GMT

• Saturday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Saturday Evening GMT

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Saturday Night GMT

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Sunday Morning GMT

• Sunday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Sunday Evening GMT

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Sunday Night GMT

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Also do not care...

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
Oh don't EVEN apologize for the questions. I welcome and encourage them... if anyone gets annoying, I'll let you know kindly :)

There will not be anyone (as of yet) watching over the race at all. Penalties are turned off because I think they're unrealistic, but we will certainly hand out penalties and potentially relegate someone if necessary if an incident occurs.

We're both pretty relaxed guys, and are probably not the best drivers, so we understand when someone is trying to run fast laps and maybe they get a little out of control and end up taking an accidental shortcut. If that happens, obviously just slow down a bit to "give the time back".

But if someone is BLATANTLY cheating... (and at this point I'll direct you to one of the bullets in the first post "We have the final authority, always. You have the option to leave, always") not only is it silly to do something like that in a video game, we'll have no problem removing them.

So if you see an incident that you don't like... simply remember as much info as you can. Where it happened, when it happened, who it happened with, and then PM me and I'll review the replay and we'll get things sorted out.

Really though... just save everyone the trouble and try not to jump straight to conclusions, and if you happen to take a shortcut... just make it right in game. We're all just trying to have fun.

lol alright, thanks man :)

Yeah I said that to him cople of days ago... No answer

I responded to it. I stated that I was planning on hosting a race session (lounge) each day this week. Unfortunately... I've been SUPER busy... and it looks like that business will continue for this week. Not to mention I'm not even going to be AT the IP address that I'll be hosting the race from.

Honestly... if the servers end up sucking we'll figure something out. Run an extra race and count this one as pre-season or something.

Also... Fishyjuice. The races will be an hour in totality. Which means that they should be shorter. If you can make it ok this weekend, lets plan for that, and if we need to modify the races to keep you on board by 10 or 15 minutes... I'm sure it won't be much of a problem. This IS incentive for you to have a fast car btw! Haha :)

topban82
Just to say I can get 1.33 at lasega (not going my fastest) offline

Me an my team mate where doing some setup testing on seca last night online he did 1.34.00 I did 1.34.156 but I reckon there is more to come

Also... Fishyjuice. The races will be an hour in totality. Which means that they should be shorter. If you can make it ok this weekend, lets plan for that, and if we need to modify the races to keep you on board by 10 or 15 minutes... I'm sure it won't be much of a problem. This IS incentive for you to have a fast car btw! Haha :)
Thanks. And yeah, I'll probably fix up a CSL for the race. ;)

Hello all,

I would like to take part in this event. I realize it is a bit last minute, but I think I have enough time to put together an effort to compete this Sunday. I don't really have a team preference, and I don't have a teammate either. I would rank my manufacturer preferences as follows. I would say whomever wishes to join my team could also make the pick. I'm happy with a random teammate.

Manufacturer preferences:
1. Toyota
2. VW/Bugatti/Lamborghini
3. Mercedes
4. Mitsubishi
5. Chevy/Buick/Cadillac/Pontiac

User Name: Golyadkin
PSN Name: GTP_Sparkaloo
Team Choice: see above for rank order
If you have a team mate you want on your team - no teammate yet
Any other pertinent info? Nope

Hello all,

I would like to take part in this event. I realize it is a bit last minute, but I think I have enough time to put together an effort to compete this Sunday. I don't really have a team preference, and I don't have a teammate either. I would rank my manufacturer preferences as follows. I would say whomever wishes to join my team could also make the pick. I'm happy with a random teammate.

Manufacturer preferences:
1. Toyota
2. VW/Bugatti/Lamborghini
3. Mercedes
4. Mitsubishi
5. Chevy/Buick/Cadillac/Pontiac

User Name: Golyadkin
PSN Name: GTP_Sparkaloo
Team Choice: see above for rank order
If you have a team mate you want on your team - no teammate yet
Any other pertinent info? Nope

Golyadkin: I just sent you a PM.

Everyone else... have you all been in touch with your teammates? Are there any issues I need to be made aware of? Please PM me if so...

I haven't talk to my team mate since last week...still hasn't accepted my friend request either ....

I spoke with him. He plans on being involved. There was an issue that may be taking up a bunch of his time this week though.

You should be alright, but keep me posted, and I'll do the same...

i'll be on the next 3 nights if anybody is looking to practice or anything...

this is my first night off since monday so i don't even know what car im using yet ;)

Less than 24 hours. Is anyone having any problems or issues?

If the racers haven't friended me yet, get ontop of that!

Ive just got some saturday morning setup work to do an should be ready to go tonight not sure how well we will do but its gonna be fun anyway

I had to send this to my teamate as well, so he is properly informed.

Alright I need to tell you this. My internet hasn't been to good for the past couple of days.

Today, my internet completely failed. Right now I had to go to a Starbucks to get WiFi on my laptop. We called an AT&T guy, but there is a chance he might not come in time. I'll try my best to try to get into the race, but theres no promises.

Sucks to hear about your internet but hopefully you can get it sorted in time!
I've just done some more testing with my Team Honda. Changed my car as this one is 4 seconds faster & very smooth too.
How's everyone else doing laptime-wise?

Also can I clarify, when it says tyres can be soft or comfort does that mean sports soft are available?

I've just done some more testing with my Team Honda. Changed my car as this one is 4 seconds faster & very smooth too.

Team Honda and Mazda are favourite to win in my opinion. I will not post my lap time because you will laugh :lol:. Good game in a few hours.

Sucks to hear about your internet but hopefully you can get it sorted in time!

Also can I clarify, when it says tyres can be soft or comfort does that mean sports soft are available?

Any sports or any comforts are allowed, so this means sports softs are ok.

I've just substituted Golyadkin onto team Opel/Vauxhall for Mr. Coolfiat as he's stepped out onto Holiday this weekend and wasn't able to grab his PS3.

As of right now, we're still looking at a full roster.

For those wondering... my times are 1:35's but my tire wear is excellent.

sparkysun2113
Team Honda and Mazda are favourite to win in my opinion. I will not post my lap time because you will laugh :lol:. Good game in a few hours.

What makes you say that? My team mate has set some good practice times i'll little behind him but I reckon it be close an down to race craft tbh.

What makes you say that? My team mate has set some good practice times i'll little behind him but I reckon it be close an down to race craft tbh.

Some cars are faster than others (talking about the exact same pp), in accelaration or/and final speed. Also there are cars that corner better than others, and no matter the general setup of the opponent car, these cars have always the upper hand. From my experience nsx, rx7/8 are some of those cars to name.

Some cars are faster than others (talking about the exact same pp), in accelaration or/and final speed. Also there are cars that corner better than others, and no matter the general setup of the opponent car, these cars have always the upper hand. From my experience nsx, rx7/8 are some of those cars to name.

I'd have to agree with you, but thats the beauty of this type of race concept. They won't be able to use their super car for every race.

Ours is a perfect example. The Ford GT. But it's no good to us at 500PP...

Back