Manufacturer Team Championship! Season 2 is coming! See last page!

• Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 771 comments

How many events would you like from this series? What Day/Time is best?

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 6 12.5%

Votes: 11 22.9%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • I could give a rats...

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Weeknights GMT

• Saturday Morning GMT

• Saturday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Saturday Evening GMT

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Saturday Night GMT

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Sunday Morning GMT

• Sunday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Sunday Evening GMT

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Sunday Night GMT

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Also do not care...

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
Honda Team updated. Waiting to see what Hawkeye and Mr Fiat do, and also updated the first post with a time change proposal.

1st post is currently 100% accurate.

Times are based on # of laps... so some races will be quick and some may be longer... The races will actually be "shorter" but with pitting times, and getting everything together, we're looking at about an hour I think...

So you'd prefer the 9pm, but will be able to work something out with the 8pm races?

8pm to 9:00 thats ok

Last edited:
we need prizes

I'm working diligently on prizes. At the very worst... I can give out cars, but one of the big reasons I play the game is to collect cars, so I only have a few doubles, and many I don't think are tradable.

I also don't dupe. Not because I think there's anything wrong with it... I just couldn't be bothered enough to sort it all out.

That all said, I've been trying to get some of the people in the marketplace to dupe me some tickets to dish out to the winners. Ultimately, I'd love to be able to pass out a 1000 Ticket to each member of the winning team for each race, and then a "better" set of tickets for the championship, perhaps a lvl 21 or something (since lvl 24 only really gives you like 3 cars).

But even if I WANTED to dupe for this event, I don't have any tickets on hand... so currently, if anyone is willing to help out with this, that'd be excellent, if not... I'm doing my best to get something together.

I'm working diligently on prizes. At the very worst... I can give out cars, but one of the big reasons I play the game is to collect cars, so I only have a few doubles, and many I don't think are tradable.

I also don't dupe. Not because I think there's anything wrong with it... I just couldn't be bothered enough to sort it all out.

That all said, I've been trying to get some of the people in the marketplace to dupe me some tickets to dish out to the winners. Ultimately, I'd love to be able to pass out a 1000 Ticket to each member of the winning team for each race, and then a "better" set of tickets for the championship, perhaps a lvl 21 or something (since lvl 24 only really gives you like 3 cars).

But even if I WANTED to dupe for this event, I don't have any tickets on hand... so currently, if anyone is willing to help out with this, that'd be excellent, if not... I'm doing my best to get something together.

i have always wanted a 1000 ticket

evo Jfn dont want to race in chap ok

Jfn is out you mean? Champ I assume you meant...

Are you planning to stay with Audi, or willing to switch? I have a few others provisionally interested, I just need to know which teams to corral them towards.

Alright. I've messaged the first driver in the reserve list.

Be advised... the same rules apply to the 3 of you (Mr Fiat, topban, and Hawkeye) you need to make teams. The deadline will be postponed until I hear back from the reserves. But if a reserve comes in and says they want to be on the Opel/Vauxhall team (just an example) then hawkeye and topban will either need to join up forces or I'll go to the next reserve player and where ever they end up is where they end up, and whoever is on a solo team will get dropped to reserve.

So its in your best interest to try and join up into teams now.

Alright. I've messaged the first driver in the reserve list.

Be advised... the same rules apply to the 3 of you (Mr Fiat, topban, and Hawkeye) you need to make teams. The deadline will be postponed until I hear back from the reserves. But if a reserve comes in and says they want to be on the Opel/Vauxhall team (just an example) then hawkeye and topban will either need to join up forces or I'll go to the next reserve player and where ever they end up is where they end up, and whoever is on a solo team will get dropped to reserve.

So its in your best interest to try and join up into teams now.

Yes yes, How many people Max on a team at one time?

I made a lounge for the people that have registered to race. Come join me at:
1472-6681-3200-9594-8782

Yet another new room made:
1472-6118-4216-8212-8082
I will be right back, got to go eat! :)
Will be back by 8:10 EST

Mr Cool Fiat. You can only have 2 people on a team, which it looks like you've got worked out.

So then... White Zeal... welcome aboard. Please read up on the first post especially, and the whole thread if you have time, and ask any questions that you have right here :) .

Fiat... I'd love to get on to race, but I've got to take care of a bunch of real life stuff... soon though!

Topban and or Hawkeye... did you fellas want to team up or what? Topban or anyone have you heard from Hawkeye?

Last edited:
Mr Cool Fiat. You can only have 2 people on a team, which it looks like you've got worked out.

So then... White Zeal... welcome aboard. Please read up on the first post especially, and the whole thread if you have time, and ask any questions that you have right here :) .

Hawkeye... you'll be moved to the first reserve and I'll be updating an active reserve team in the first post.

Fiat... I'd love to get on to race, but I've got to take care of a bunch of real life stuff... soon though!

LOL, the lounge is a place to chill, talk, get a cold beer. :) Allright, Eivl, good luck! :)
Anyways, I thought I could have 3 ppl on my team, (reserve included), so, can HawkFlame be in as my reserve? :) Thank you! :)

LOL, the lounge is a place to chill, talk, get a cold beer. :) Allright, Eivl, good luck! :)
Anyways, I thought I could have 3 ppl on my team, (reserve included), so, can HawkFlame be in as my reserve? :) Thank you! :)

Yeah... you can have another reserve on your team... only two will be allowed to race at once. That said... I haven't heard from Hawkeye in a while so I'm not sure if they just forgot or what?

That in mind, I just messaged our reservists to see if they'd like to join your team topban. If neither of them want to join, then I guess we can see if mr fiats friend (the other hawk guy lol) might want to get in on topbans team?

First post is updated as accurate.

Yeah... you can have another reserve on your team... only two will be allowed to race at once. That said... I haven't heard from Hawkeye in a while so I'm not sure if they just forgot or what?

That in mind, I just messaged our reservists to see if they'd like to join your team topban. If neither of them want to join, then I guess we can see if mr fiats friend (the other hawk guy lol) might want to get in on topbans team?

First post is updated as accurate.

I dunno if he is even gonna go on the team... Allright thanks for the info bro! :)

COuld you put a summary of everything on here, like what is going on up to now... any team changes and stuff? (PM ME IF U WISH TO DO SO!)

Sorry bit late but 8pm probs be better for me most weeks but isn't champion league final on next saturday? I'll make it anyway dont matter what time. im currently In london this weekend so i'll psn friend request this sunday if thats cool

When is the first race? How many PP, what track, what type of room (lounge or open lobby), what kind of tires... blablabla, you know the drill sergeant! :)

I would be interested to join the Audi team. If topban82 does not approve my second choice would be Lexus.
username sparkysun2113
psn id sparkysun2113

A couple things.

1. I haven't been able to get a hole of Hawkeye. He missed one PM and got one, but they may have been out of order and confused him. I just sent one more, if he doesn't get it and get back to me shortly, we'll be moving on.

2. I won't release any of the race details until we have all the teams locked down, or Monday GMT (whichever comes first). Normally you wouldn't get it until Monday GMT (8pm EDT Sunday) anyway.

3. Renault Glenzo. You're fine... do what you need to do.

4. The races are going to be at 20:00 GMT on Sunday with a 19:30 Lobby time (tentative lobby, may be earlier) since no one has had a problem with this time so far.

5. I'm really glad that you guys/gals? are chomping at the bit to get this going, because we are too! BUT, know that myself and my teammate are very meticulous, so we're aware that we need to get the details out there.

6. Topban... I'm working on getting you a teammate in as fair a way as I can (I just pm'd you btw) because you're an active contributor in here.

Stay excited... this series is going to be worth it!

Thanks!

A couple things.

1. I haven't been able to get a hole of Hawkeye. He missed one PM and got one, but they may have been out of order and confused him. I just sent one more, if he doesn't get it and get back to me shortly, we'll be moving on.

2. I won't release any of the race details until we have all the teams locked down, or Monday GMT (whichever comes first). Normally you wouldn't get it until Monday GMT (8pm EDT Sunday) anyway.

3. Renault Glenzo. You're fine... do what you need to do.

4. The races are going to be at 20:00 GMT on Sunday with a 19:30 Lobby time (tentative lobby, may be earlier) since no one has had a problem with this time so far.

5. I'm really glad that you guys/gals? are chomping at the bit to get this going, because we are too! BUT, know that myself and my teammate are very meticulous, so we're aware that we need to get the details out there.

6. Topban... I'm working on getting you a teammate in as fair a way as I can (I just pm'd you btw) because you're an active contributor in here.

Stay excited... this series is going to be worth it!

Thanks!

That is like saying to a starving kid, stay hungry... there is a big nice meal coming in 12 hours. Get what I mean? We are so excited! :)

Back