Manufacturer Team Championship! Season 2 is coming! See last page!

• Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 771 comments

How many events would you like from this series? What Day/Time is best?

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 6 12.5%

Votes: 11 22.9%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • I could give a rats...

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Weeknights GMT

• Saturday Morning GMT

• Saturday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Saturday Evening GMT

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Saturday Night GMT

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Sunday Morning GMT

• Sunday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Sunday Evening GMT

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Sunday Night GMT

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Also do not care...

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
Renault_Glenzo
yeah i was browsing the rx-7 probs my best bet i reckon it could show up a audi r8 or ford gt40 lol! heard there is a new update happing tonight EXCITING lol

Cool but the RX7 could but our R8 is prity good

That said, let it be known that the prizes will now include at least a Level 22 ticket OR a Level 21 ticket when winning the championship. Winners choice. :)

I haven't hardly had a chance at all to do anything yet this week... I think the best I've run has been around 2:01. What are you guys running in the scoobys?

I don't think I have a teammate anymore :(

Evil, is it to late to switch back to Toyota like I originally wanted ....the only reason I went Honda was because of my mate....now I think he deserted me lol...unless we get someone else that wants to come to Honda ...

I understand if not though considering we r 2 races in already

I don't think I have a teammate anymore :(

Evil, is it to late to switch back to Toyota like I originally wanted ....the only reason I went Honda was because of my mate....now I think he deserted me lol...unless we get someone else that wants to come to Honda ...

I understand if not though considering we r 2 races in already

At this point I'd rather not have you switch. I'm going to try and get a hold of GTP_DC9990. I think he's been getting the PMs I'm sending, I'll check the read receipts.

I know that Golyadkin would be happy to take a permanent spot on the roster, but he'll also be away this weekend so he couldn't race anyway.

I think for season 2 we're going to add in some language that says if you miss 2 events without notifying anyone, we can boot you at our discretion.

Alright...

1. DC9990 is found, alive and well. He says he'll be racing this week, so smoke... you should get a PM from him soon.

2. Topban... sorry to hear that m8. Do you have anyone to cover your slot? Our top reservist is out this week as well. If not, I'll look into it my best.

3. Could you chaps PM me if you won't make it as well, as I tend to lose track of who will and won't be here when it's in the thread.

Cheers!

yeah i am away so :( but anyway no i dont and i have not herd from sparky so can you get sparky paired up for this weeks race and get sparky to answer my psn messages because i cant get a hold of him so theirs some jobs for you evo :lol:

yeah i am away so :( but anyway no i dont and i have not herd from sparky so can you get sparky paired up for this weeks race and get sparky to answer my psn messages because i cant get a hold of him so theirs some jobs for you evo :lol:

Generally to everyone... I don't mind the messages via PSN, but currently, I only have my laptop (so no USB keyboard) so it is a huge pain in the arse to try to type reply's via PSN. It also is hard to notice the messages if you aren't looking for them.

So if you're having trouble communicating with your teammates, I'd suggest trying to get them via PM on GTP as it gives you an email alert and a popup.

Just a thought.

Carry on.

So just to reiterate, since I haven't received any PMs...

topban, and Golyadkin are the only ones not able to make it this week? So we're looking for one substitute for topban, correct?

topban and sparky, you should've just received a PM from me about your substitute. Sparky, make sure you bring him up to speed with the regulations and such...

Back