Manufacturer Team Championship! Season 2 is coming! See last page!

• Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 771 comments

How many events would you like from this series? What Day/Time is best?

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 6 12.5%

Votes: 11 22.9%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • I could give a rats...

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Weeknights GMT

• Saturday Morning GMT

• Saturday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Saturday Evening GMT

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Saturday Night GMT

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Sunday Morning GMT

• Sunday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Sunday Evening GMT

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Sunday Night GMT

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Also do not care...

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
i forgot to save the replay, but me and hart were racing within 1-2 car lengths of eachother for the first 12-13 laps....was very fun and probably the longest 1v1 race like that i have ever had :)

then in the last turn of the S he banged a wall and I followed right into him lol
he got away with just rear damage, but i got heavy engine damage...i was losing speed when i was on an incline :( ....and with the cars so evenly matched i knew unless he crashed i wasnt seeing him again...

but thank god Evil decided to be generous and pit on the 2nd to last lap so i could take 3rd 👍 ;)

i forgot to save the replay, but me and hart were racing within 1-2 car lengths of eachother for the first 12-13 laps....was very fun and probably the longest 1v1 race like that i have ever had :)

then in the last turn of the S he banged a wall and I followed right into him lol
he got away with just rear damage, but i got heavy engine damage...i was losing speed when i was on an incline :( ....and with the cars so evenly matched i knew unless he crashed i wasnt seeing him again...

but thank god Evil decided to be generous and pit on the 2nd to last lap so i could take 3rd 👍 ;)

Yeah my car was destroyed because I was pushing it too hard for some unknown reason. I would've been going 45mph for the last 2 laps had I not pitted. I thought you chaps were a bit further back though :( .

Ultimately, it was great this event. This is the second race in a row where I've lost position on the last few laps because of something silly. Damn and blast.

I saved the replay cause everyone said they had a good race just wish there was away to get all the highlights an put it together into one reel lol. Ive seen a few videos where people have put comentray too it that looks fun lol.

Last edited:
don't think it was any worse than last race... there was just one super hilarious lag in the first turn that killed an entire team (Nissan) and damaged pretty much everyone except for me, mr cool fiat, and topban.

Let us have a moment of silence for those that have fallen before us....

omg... ok.

A moment of silence for our fallen (=disconnected) drivers indeed!

I saved the replay cause everyone was said they had a good race just wish there was away to get all the highlights an put it together into one reel lol. Ive seen a few videos where people have put comentray too it that looks fun lol.

Commentary in the begining of the race is essential. ''And they 're off. They develop some speed as they approach the first corner, they must employ early breaking because the tires haven't warmed up yet and ...
[:ouch:crush noise :nervous:] 5 cars are out! ''

Last edited:
EivlEvo
I don't think it was any worse than last race... there was just one super hilarious lag in the first turn that killed an entire team (Nissan) and damaged pretty much everyone except for me, mr cool fiat, and topban.

Let us have a moment of silence for those that have fallen before us....

omg... ok.

:lol:

A moment of silence for our fallen (=disconnected) drivers indeed!

Commentary in the begining of the race is essential. ''And they 're off. They develop some speed as they approach the first corner, they must employ early breaking because the tires haven't warmed up yet and ...
[:ouch:crush noise :nervous:] 5 cars are out! ''

hahaha certainly an me an two Nissan had to limp to the pits it was a sorry sight lol

Wish I could see the replay lol.... anybody put it on youtube or something?

I'm not certain if there is a way to put it onto youtube unless someone has a capture card or films it with a video camera.

I'll try and have race 3 info up shortly because I know there are some people who need to use the weekends to tune.

Race 3 information is posted. It is colored Magenta.

Notice the tire selection, and the point about racing cars, and aerodynamics.

I'd also like to just address something that's fairly obvious, and I think most have realized.

In a longer race... there's no need to try to win right in the first turn. I feel like most are aware of this, and honestly, had sparkys car not glitched in such a ridiculous manner last race, we would've seen some exquisite pack racing for the entire race.

Lastly, if anyone is specifically opposed to an offroad race, could you please PM me. The track generator I'm using for last race and this race suggested rally courses (hence why we ended up on Eiger). I know not every team has a "rally car", but it's much harder to go through and see which cars can or can't equip appropriate tires. So... feel free to look into that as you all get some time.

So check out the second post for this weeks event! Should be a good one!

Any chance, EivlEvo, that you would post the number of laps set for this event? Or for each of the next events when they get posted?

As a fun aside, the 24 Heures du Le Mans runs this coming weekend right when the next Manufacturers' Team Championship event is scheduled. Le Mans runs this coming Saturday, June 11 GMT 13:00 to June 12, same time.

Any chance, EivlEvo, that you would post the number of laps set for this event? Or for each of the next events when they get posted?

As a fun aside, the 24 Heures du Le Mans runs this coming weekend right when the next Manufacturers' Team Championship event is scheduled. Le Mans runs this coming Saturday, June 11 GMT 13:00 to June 12, same time.

Its hard to post lap count right away because I haven't tuned my car and run it on the track yet, so I have no reference of what the average lap times will be.

All events are based on the 1 hour principle. If I'm not mistaken, the second event was a bit shorter than the first event, but that was to account for the possibility of rain. I'd anticipate this event to be similar.

Currently, in the real world for our race date, they are forecasting rain at Suzuka. I'd expect the starting weather to mimic the real world weather (pretty sure I can set what weather starts). You can check real world wx here: http://www.jma.go.jp/en/week/330.html But note that our race time would actually be Sunday at 6am on this forecast. :P

Also, for those unaware... Golyadkin (GTP_Sparkaloo) is one of our faithful reserves.

Last edited:
EivlEvo
Race 3 information is posted. It is colored Magenta.

Notice the tire selection, and the point about racing cars, and aerodynamics.

I'd also like to just address something that's fairly obvious, and I think most have realized.

In a longer race... there's no need to try to win right in the first turn. I feel like most are aware of this, and honestly, had sparkys car not glitched in such a ridiculous manner last race, we would've seen some exquisite pack racing for the entire race.

Lastly, if anyone is specifically opposed to an offroad race, could you please PM me. The track generator I'm using for last race and this race suggested rally courses (hence why we ended up on Eiger). I know not every team has a "rally car", but it's much harder to go through and see which cars can or can't equip appropriate tires. So... feel free to look into that as you all get some time.

So check out the second post for this weeks event! Should be a good one!

This will be good for Audi because mazda have no supercars and Subaru have no supercars but we have 2 R8s and LOTS of
RS6s so if sparky can not disconnect Audi could be doing well this week :)

Well I reckon if subaru can get there cars from first race upto 600pp they will be threat they were rapid with those cars! An we might have something up are sleeve yet! But still me an my. teammate hartwell had earmarked audi ford an nissian as massive threat this race so your confident isn't miss placed.

Renault_Glenzo
Well I reckon if subaru can get there cars from first race upto 600pp they will be threat they were rapid with those cars! An we might have something up are sleeve yet! But still me an my. teammate hartwell had earmarked audi ford an nissian as massive threat this race so your confident isn't miss placed.

Well mabay

Well I am back from the stag, looks like BMW was able to score some points! hopefully we can field more than 1 car a race!

Well I am back from the stag, looks like BMW was able to score some points! hopefully we can field more than 1 car a race!

Well, as of right now we're looking to be in good shape for this week! It would be awesome if we could run with a full field!

I was just practicing and getting use to the track but no set-up from sparky and I havant been able to talk to him

Hopefully we don't get glitched this time. Lol, and lets hope my connection doesn't fail.

Ok cool cause I dont think we have best choice of cars for this one just wondered what kinda benchmark to aim for lol.

Honestly, with weather and damage... anyone can win the race (not to mention connection issues and glitch games). I mean just last race, I was solidly in second, probably could've had first, but I got into the wall blowing my trans twice requiring one un-necessary pit stop. I end up finishing 4th.

And, at least on my RX-7's, the power to weight ratios are looking pretty good. Even with the lower PP.

yeah i was browsing the rx-7 probs my best bet i reckon it could show up a audi r8 or ford gt40 lol! heard there is a new update happing tonight EXCITING lol

Back