Manufacturer Team Championship! Season 2 is coming! See last page!

• Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 771 comments

How many events would you like from this series? What Day/Time is best?

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 6 12.5%

Votes: 11 22.9%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • I could give a rats...

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Weeknights GMT

• Saturday Morning GMT

• Saturday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Saturday Evening GMT

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Saturday Night GMT

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Sunday Morning GMT

• Sunday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Sunday Evening GMT

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Sunday Night GMT

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Also do not care...

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
we ran a 1:57.546 on first lap with a different subaru lol, so im guessing a 1:55.000 is do-able for team suby

That online or practice mode? If thats online, I may have to add a turbo to my car which I didn't want to do just so I can go faster down the straights to drop some time

We're looking for one more reservist for today's race. If anyone new or old, experienced or inexperienced would like to have a go with Team Mazda... checkout post 2, and PM me letting me know that you're in. I'll give you the official go ahead (in the event we get more than one) and we'll go from there.

3 hours until lobby. 3.5 hours until race start.

Still after a substitute to actually RACE TODAY for Team Mazda.

So its 8:30 (UK time) for the lobby & 9:00 (UK time) for the race.
Awesome I'll have to remember that, atleast its after the switch to Eurosport HD so I can rewind back to when I started the race.
I wont miss much of LeMans then :) Sweet!

So its 8:30 (UK time) for the lobby & 9:00 (UK time) for the race.
Awesome I'll have to remember that, atleast its after the switch to Eurosport HD so I can rewind back to when I started the race.
I wont miss much of LeMans then :) Sweet!

ive got le mans streaming on my laptop while watching the Canadian f1 qualifying on tv atm lol

make that a 1:54.444 ;)

Well I'm not sure if I should bother turning up then if thats the case..
I'll admit I've only had about 5 laps of running but my best is 1:57.5xx offline.
I've normally been a few secs slower online so I'm guessing about a 2mins lap.
Either way atleast 5secs a lap down. Thats just insane!
Either you 2 are aliens or Subaru's are alot better than I ever thought.

Yeah Mitch! Please do make that tune available after the race... I'm not trying to imply foul play, I just want to see the car and how its setup! I mean... those times are FAST! 8)

1 hour until lobby, 1.5hrs til race.

Looking like we have a full 16 racer field today! Get psyched!

Edit... j/k. Missing one from Mazda! Nooooooooooo!

Alrighty... the race is still going to be up for grabs. It appears Subaru may have had a miscommunication about the rules and were running those SICK fast times with an "illegal" car.

1:54 is totally insane. Have your cars been on steroids? I wish i could be competitive but Audi's spaceship is not available (lol).

Alrighty... the race is still going to be up for grabs. It appears Subaru may have had a miscommunication about the rules and were running those SICK fast times with an "illegal" car.

Thank goodness for that! No offence Subaru but I'm glad you were running an illegal car because it gives us a chance now :)

Edit: EivlEvo is there any chance of having a Race car race at some point in the series? I think all of the Manufacturers have a race car?

Who's hosting the race?
I'd like to join the lobby, if it's up.

Edit: EivlEvo is there any chance of having a Race car race at some point in the series? I think all of the Manufacturers have a race car?
I second that proposition.

Last edited:
The lobby is "setup" but I'm not in it... I don't think it matters who the host is... so just find EivlEvo's lounge and head in. I'm trying to run in my car though... I'm having engine break in issues throwing me over the PP.

Just don't change anything in the lobby.

I wont be able to make it for the lobby opening but I should be there before the start of the race, I doubt I'll get much time to setup my car though :(
I've got 2 setups that I've got half sorted & was wanting to compare but I might not be able to :(

The lobby is "setup" but I'm not in it... I don't think it matters who the host is... so just find EivlEvo's lounge and head in. I'm trying to run in my car though... I'm having engine break in issues throwing me over the PP.

Just don't change anything in the lobby.
Yup, okay. I just entered before I read your post, and since out M5 will probably go to 600 when fully broken in, but my M5 is at 597 now.

So I need a reserve driver for Team Honda for one race if I can manage to get one would that be ok?

Argh, I hate my internet sometimes.. It randomly cuts out during the day, What a time to choose.
Not like I can run in the rain anyway so its not that much of a loss but I still would've liked to compete.

I got DC'd as well, I thought I had a good chance, my setup worked well in both the rain and the dry. :grumpy:

Could all those that were kicked please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME the lap that you were on when you got kicked.

Thanks...

Back