Manufacturer Team Championship! Season 2 is coming! See last page!

• Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 771 comments

How many events would you like from this series? What Day/Time is best?

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 6 12.5%

Votes: 11 22.9%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • I could give a rats...

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Weeknights GMT

• Saturday Morning GMT

• Saturday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Saturday Evening GMT

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Saturday Night GMT

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Sunday Morning GMT

• Sunday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Sunday Evening GMT

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Sunday Night GMT

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Also do not care...

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
EivlEvo
Frankly, I think it's PD's problem more than Sony or your ISPs. Most of the people getting booted are on "foreign" servers.

Just to say GT5=frustration for Internet cod 5=no frustration you work it out

May not have a lot of time this week to get PMs out. If anyone aside from the two racers that have substitutes already is going to have attendance problems, could you please PM me?

Also... what lap times are people running? I'm gonna go try and get a test setup now...

May not have a lot of time this week to get PMs out. If anyone aside from the two racers that have substitutes already is going to have attendance problems, could you please PM me?

Also... what lap times are people running? I'm gonna go try and get a test setup now...

join me in my lounge and see=D

I haz 1:27.255... in a /untuned drivetrain and suspension/ Vauxhall Vectra

I plan on Racing. I've gotten some hours logged in on my S15, just need more.

Chaps, I hate to say this, but I think this weeks race is going to be postponed until next weekend. I am sicker than a dog, and my teammate (Lance) the other organizer is out this week as well, so he isn't able to run it.

Everything will remain the same, just be pushed back until next week.

Apologies.

EivlEvo
Chaps, I hate to say this, but I think this weeks race is going to be postponed until next weekend. I am sicker than a dog, and my teammate (Lance) the other organizer is out this week as well, so he isn't able to run it.

Apologies.
ow well more time for cod 5 and to make my car lol

Last edited:
EivlEvo

Apologies.

Alright, well hope you feel better man!

EivlEvo

Apologies.

Speedy recovery mate and see you next week... Hopefully

Sad to hear your ill mate. Not to bad as that means my teammate wont miss this race an been so busy working etc I hadn't even got a car ready this week

Apologies.

Get well soon, no need to ruin your health for a video game!

Renault_Glenzo
Sad to hear your ill mate. Not to bad as that means my teammate wont miss this race an been so busy working etc I hadn't even got a car ready this week

Same :lol: I was going to do it the night so my plans will be changed

Oh man, i didnt miss the race, didnt have a chance to tell You i needed a substitute for yesterday, but no need :P
get better soon evo :)

I know the answer is probably there but anyway dose anyone know if your aloud weight reduction

Topban -- The way I understand the regulations, you're (so far anyway) always allowed weight reduction, as long as you meet the PP requirements.

Topban -- The way I understand the regulations, you're (so far anyway) always allowed weight reduction, as long as you meet the PP requirements.

Yep this is correct. I can't think of any scenario where weight reduction or ballast wouldn't be allowed. The only thing that really ISN'T allowed is the power limiter...

EivlEvo
Yep this is correct. I can't think of any scenario where weight reduction or ballast wouldn't be allowed. The only thing that really ISN'T allowed is the power limiter...

ok

Thanks for the well wishes there chaps. I'm feeling a bit better, hopefully I'll be able to speak by next weekend (its nothing major, just a cold/cough), but I didn't feel like trying to coordinate everything with a raspy voice and a constant cough.

ANYway... the race will be going on as planned for this weekend, I apologize for any inconvenience, but these things tend to happen I suppose.

Has anyone had an estimated lap time yet?

EivlEvo
Thanks for the well wishes there chaps. I'm feeling a bit better, hopefully I'll be able to speak by next weekend (its nothing major, just a cold/cough), but I didn't feel like trying to coordinate everything with a raspy voice and a constant cough.

ANYway... the race will be going on as planned for this weekend, I apologize for any inconvenience, but these things tend to happen I suppose.

The rx7 efini was running in the 1:23.5 range.

A few days ago i was practicing in a public lounge, i was struggling to run 1:24,7 consistently, another driver appeared and did 1:23,5 driving a clio on his first lap!
Later I tried an integra with the nurbrugring(!) setup and achieved 1:24.3 on my first lap.
I smell devastation for team Audi.

Last edited:
Hpa is an canadain tuner company isn't it so it comes under as a tuner car not audi directly right. Think the rule is if you selected to display only audi in your garage you can use it dont think that car would tbh

Latest Posts

Back