Manufacturer Team Championship! Season 2 is coming! See last page!

• Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 771 comments

How many events would you like from this series? What Day/Time is best?

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 6 12.5%

Votes: 11 22.9%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • I could give a rats...

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Weeknights GMT

• Saturday Morning GMT

• Saturday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Saturday Evening GMT

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Saturday Night GMT

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Sunday Morning GMT

• Sunday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Sunday Evening GMT

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Sunday Night GMT

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Also do not care...

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
Hpa is an canadain tuner company isn't it so it comes under as a tuner car not audi directly right. Think the rule is if you selected to display only audi in your garage you can use it dont think that car would tbh

Yes this is correct. The general rule is that if you select "audi" in your garage and the car shows up, it is fair game. There are exceptions to the rule, but HPA isn't one of them. An example would be with Ford there are both Ford and Ford AU (which only has the falcon) IN that case, the Falcon is allowed to be used under Ford for a race in which it qualifies.

Renault_Glenzo
Hpa is an canadain tuner company isn't it so it comes under as a tuner car not audi directly right. Think the rule is if you selected to display only audi in your garage you can use it dont think that car would tbh

EivlEvo
Yes this is correct. The general rule is that if you select "audi" in your garage and the car shows up, it is fair game. There are exceptions to the rule, but HPA isn't one of them. An example would be with Ford there are both Ford and Ford AU (which only has the falcon) IN that case, the Falcon is allowed to be used under Ford for a race in which it qualifies.

ok thats ok we have good enough cars anyway that was going to be an extra

How about the Vauxhall/Lotus Carlton? C'mon! It's a Vauxhall, just rebadged... it's like saying that Chevrolet/Pontiac/Buick can't use the Monaro because it's from Vauxhall, but technically it's a GTO... :)

I dont see Subaru being a major threat this week.. unless we really pull a trick out of our sleeve :P our Legacy's arent going to cut it around the turns so we just have nearly stock STi's

How about the Vauxhall/Lotus Carlton? C'mon! It's a Vauxhall, just rebadged... it's like saying that Chevrolet/Pontiac/Buick can't use the Monaro because it's from Vauxhall, but technically it's a GTO... :)

Aren't you not even going to be here this week? Also I replied to your message already. No Lotus for team Opel/Vauxhall.

How about the Vauxhall/Lotus Carlton? C'mon! It's a Vauxhall, just rebadged... it's like saying that Chevrolet/Pontiac/Buick can't use the Monaro because it's from Vauxhall, but technically it's a GTO...

You already have a really fast car, one of the fastest in 450pp range. Just pick the right one.

Chaps I'm still a bit under the weather... at least to the point that I can't successfully run an hour long race without coughing my brains out, or stopping to take drinks. My teammate also unbloodyfortunately has gotten called away for work this weekend unexpectedly.

So regrettably, the race is going to be postponed again this week. Rest assured... it will NOT be canceled for a 3rd straight week unless I go to hospital.

I'm not happy.... but that's what we're left with now... apologies...

no!!!!
Next WEEK! I AM NOT GOIGN TO BE HERE!!! DAMNIT ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?
Whatever... get better soon Eivl. ugghh This really sucks man! :(

I was just coming to say my interwebs is broken & doubt I'll be online tonight but seems my router being crap doesnt matter now.
Hope you're feeling better soon, I'm off to shoot my router & if that doesnt help buy a new one lol

Race for this week is ON!

Anyone not going to be there... let me know via PM asap so I can arrange subs.

i thought i was going to miss it because i was going to be away from home.. tuesday i ended up in the hospital and wednesday had emergency surgery.. home now, and i WILL makee the race.. just wont win :P

Latest Posts

Back