Manufacturer Team Championship! Season 2 is coming! See last page!

• Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 771 comments

How many events would you like from this series? What Day/Time is best?

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 6 12.5%

Votes: 11 22.9%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • I could give a rats...

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Weeknights GMT

• Saturday Morning GMT

• Saturday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Saturday Evening GMT

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Saturday Night GMT

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Sunday Morning GMT

• Sunday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Sunday Evening GMT

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Sunday Night GMT

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Also do not care...

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
I was really looking forward to a second season, was hoping to transfer to a different team (the one I wanted for this season)
If no one elsecan keep this alive I will jump in to save the day
Not sure about if my net is good enough though.
It would be a shame not to carry on we have had great races up till now.
Evo would you be able to run a 2nd season?

Someone should save the day. It is fun so far. I would jump in too, but i do not think i can fill Evo's shoes.

Yes we need second season. Im in middle moving to canada in next few months so I be caught up with that so dont think i'll be reliable enough to host but deffo would join 2nd season thou

omg, lol, daytona road coarse.. where power matters.. :P we have 535hp compared to- im sure 700hp if not more... We need to have a REALLY clean race to have anything for U guys D:

MOTORTRENDmitch
omg, lol, daytona road coarse.. where power matters.. :P we have 535hp compared to- im sure 700hp if not more... We need to have a REALLY clean race to have anything for U guys D:

Our R10 can only reach 700pp their Mazda got 710pp+ I think in their 787B but
so :eek:

OK guys, What lap times are we all running? im wondering if subaru will be anywhere near anyones pace or not. we can get up to 190MPH on the front stretch with no draft, so about 215-220 behind someone

MOTORTRENDmitch
OK guys, What lap times are we all running? im wondering if subaru will be anywhere near anyones pace or not. we can get up to 190MPH on the front stretch with no draft, so about 215-220 behind someone

Well my R10 is getting 223 down the straight (my top speed) and my time is 1:34 is my quickest

I'm going to give this a go after F1 but I doubt I'll get 200+mph.
It's going to be like a le mans race. Audi, Mazda etc as a Lmp/Group C class then Subaru, Honda etc as a GT class.
I'll be happy just to have a close battle with the other non Lmp/Group C cars :)

Edit:
Has anyone got a practice room up?

Last edited:
I love how different all the gt500 nsx's are.
The Castrol Mugen felt by far the nicest & I felt like I was flying.
It was by far the slowest though (1:44). Great grip & acceleration but top speed of 175.

Fastest lap = 1:40.250
Top Speed 190mph

Last edited:
Well, Subaru is running 1:39's and i think if we had actuall power we would have a really good chance, with draft we can run easy 1:37:600's or better

Time: 1:38 (offline)
Speed: 200mph
Speed and time for you DC

Is that the R10 tdi? Or you changed cars?
Just looked at who can run Lmp/group c cars. Mazda can't lowest you can get a 787 is 660~ though Mazda have the Rx7 lm & the amemiya rx7
BMW can't use the v12 lmr lowest is 665pp but have m3 gtr
Nissan can't use the group c's 679 but have 2 lm race cars gtr & fairlady
Ford have the Gt and Mark iv that can be 650pp

So Audi have the Lmp advantage I think other than Audi should be close

Last edited:
Is that the R10 tdi? Or you changed cars?
Just looked at who can run Lmp/group c cars. Mazda can't lowest you can get a 787 is 660~

I was just about to say that, unless you retrict power (illegal) it wont go under 660, but they have the RX-7 LM car that wil work out fine for them

Guys I'm pretty happy to hear that so many of you are satisfied with this racing series... I'm going to see what strings I can pull to get a second season going. We might need to shuffle the times a bit (TBD) but things are looking "possible" which is different than "doable" lol.

Anyway... about 2 hrs until lobby, 2.5 until race. Just trying to catch the end of stage 8 in the tour before I log in...

EivlEvo
Guys I'm pretty happy to hear that so many of you are satisfied with this racing series... I'm going to see what strings I can pull to get a second season going. We might need to shuffle the times a bit (TBD) but things are looking "possible" which is different than "doable" lol.

Anyway... about 2 hrs until lobby, 2.5 until race. Just trying to catch the end of stage 8 in the tour before I log in...

If you are doing a 2nd season I can make the latest 9:00pm BST for a hour and can you reserve Audi please :lol:

If you are doing a 2nd season I can make the latest 9:00pm BST for a hour and can you reserve Audi please :lol:

If there were to be a second season, I'll be accepting no pre-requests. PMs will go out to the racers that have actively participated in this league all at the same time, and then it'll be based on whoever posts in the THREAD first.

I haven't worked out the details just yet, I MAY let the champion of season 1 to keep their team, but I may make everyone re-choose. We'll see. Either way... none of the teams that have been used already will be permitted to be re-used.

Anyway... 1.5hrs until lobby. 2hrs until race.

EivlEvo
If there were to be a second season, I'll be accepting no pre-requests. PMs will go out to the racers that have actively participated in this league all at the same time, and then it'll be based on whoever posts in the THREAD first.

I haven't worked out the details just yet, I MAY let the champion of season 1 to keep their team, but I may make everyone re-choose. We'll see. Either way... none of the teams that have been used already will be permitted to be re-used.

Ok :(

Well, if you are going to host season 2 I would suggest you do it without pressure. Fun is fun, work is work, being well is being well. You have priorities as we all do. So try not to "squeeze" something to your schedule, unless it is absolutely important. It is ok to cancel/porstpone an event. Just make sure to inform (through a simple post) in time. But enough said about that. You have been a great host, and I had a great time racing with everyone so far.

Quick question, does that mean Mazda, Honda, Nissan, Ford, Audi, Subaru etc will not be available to anyone or just you can't reuse the same manufacturer?
Like Honda could not use Honda but could use Nissan for example? Or have to use UK or something?
Just want to clarify. I know which Manufacturer I will want to use either way :)

Just under an hour until lobby right? Looking forward.

Wow watching ALMS at Limerock, they do not know how to pass safetly. Sheesh!

Last edited:
Well, if you are going to host season 2 I would suggest you do it without pressure. Fun is fun, work is work, being well is being well. You have priorities as we all do. So try not to "squeeze" something to your schedule, unless it is absolutely important. It is ok to cancel/porstpone an event. Just make sure to inform (through a simple post) in time. But enough said about that. You have been a great host, and I had a great time racing with everyone so far.

Glad to hear it sparky... yeah... I'm not going to get my priorities mixed around. If I can't host it, I can't host it, Its not fair to those involved. But we'll see where we are after this event, and the 6th race...

subaru is in the 1:38's some how :P

I currently don't know the track very well, last time I ran it was a GT5:P WRS in a Viper so yeah..
I'm happy being in the 40's as I know that during the race I'll be able to drop that by a second or 2 easily.
If I can have a clean race with you Subaru's I'll be very happy :P
Not even trying for the win as Audi should be using the R10.

Quick question, does that mean Mazda, Honda, Nissan, Ford, Audi, Subaru etc will not be available to anyone or just you can't reuse the same manufacturer?
Like Honda could not use Honda but could use Nissan for example? Or have to use UK or something?
Just want to clarify. I know which Manufacturer I will want to use either way :)

Just under an hour until lobby right? Looking forward.

Wow watching ALMS at Limerock, they do not know how to pass safetly. Sheesh!

Any manufacturer that has been previously used by anyone is not available to anyone. Honda could not use Nissan or Ford or Honda.

Back