Manufacturer Team Championship! Season 2 is coming! See last page!

• Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 771 comments

How many events would you like from this series? What Day/Time is best?

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 6 12.5%

Votes: 11 22.9%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • I could give a rats...

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Weeknights GMT

• Saturday Morning GMT

• Saturday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Saturday Evening GMT

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Saturday Night GMT

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Sunday Morning GMT

• Sunday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Sunday Evening GMT

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Sunday Night GMT

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Also do not care...

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
Renault_Glenzo
Sorry team mazda couldn't make it what happened in race

Err well it was a good race as always and it was for subaru 1st and 4th Audi 2nd and 3rd (i was 3rd) Nissan 5th (I think) Vauxhall 6th and last but not least FORD 7th and 8th :lol:. That's the poisons

Looks like my PM to Eivlevo must not have gone through for a sub for this race=( poor BMW
Well I am going to need another sub due to a wedding this weekend...
Summer is really getting in the way of racing haha.

Looks like my PM to Eivlevo must not have gone through for a sub for this race=( poor BMW
Well I am going to need another sub due to a wedding this weekend...
Summer is really getting in the way of racing haha.

No I received it, but Golyadkin was unavailable, and Balang didn't respond (likely for short notice (my fault)) so we didn't get any subs in.

I'm sorry I couldn't come, I had to do something really important.

Common it's Wednesday and still no race 5 info if there ain't any soon I am going to assume it's not going to be on this week

Lads I REALLY apologize... I'm getting things up right now, I recently (whilst getting sick as well) started a new job (which is good) and its KILLING me on time. Its really on me.

Race WILL be happening this week. Details will be up tonight! I just haven't had a chance to get on my PS3 this week!

Race Five information is posted in Purple. I welcome your questions or concerns...

Team Subaru... your tickets will be on the way shortly...

Race Five information is posted in Purple. I welcome your questions or concerns...

Team Subaru... your tickets will be on the way shortly...

Thanks - Unfortunately, I will not be in town this weekend for the race, so I'll be the first (in thread) request for a sub on behalf of Team Nissan for this race. Pisses me off too, since I've been really looking forward to having a full-on race-car-race with you guys...

Hopefully we'll have one more.

Thanks - Unfortunately, I will not be in town this weekend for the race, so I'll be the first (in thread) request for a sub on behalf of Team Nissan for this race. Pisses me off too, since I've been really looking forward to having a full-on race-car-race with you guys...

Hopefully we'll have one more.

Balang or Goly... any of you chaps available for Nissan this week? They've got some GREAT cars...

Being busy, having also to cope with being sick is quite understandable from my point of view. Nevertheless you should at least notify through a post so you do not cause nervousness, since everyone is hanging from your lips.
Btw post one more random post as quickly as possible so your posts number increase to 667! Just saying... lol

Just checked the race details. It is going to be fast. Probably the use of a prototype would be ideal. However bear in mind that some teams may not have that powerful a machine.

Hmm, 750pp race car. Does Honda even have anything that gets as high as 750?
I know theres no LMPs. Guess I'll just have to put a turbo on a gt500 car & pray :P
Audi, Mazda, Nissan, BMW & Ford have great le mans cars.
Subaru, Vauxhall & Honda only have Touring/Super Gt cars.

Edit: Good job no ones Ferrari eh?

Last edited:
DC9990
Hmm, 750pp race car. Does Honda even have anything that gets as high as 750?
I know theres no LMPs. Guess I'll just have to put a turbo on a gt500 car & pray :P
Audi, Mazda, Nissan, BMW & Ford have great le mans cars.
Subaru, Vauxhall & Honda only have Touring/Super Gt cars.

Edit: Good job no ones Ferrari eh?

Ferrari has cars that are too high and too low :lol:

Ferrari has cars that are too high and too low :lol:

I think that Ferrari's F1 cars with ballast & a very worked in engine would fit in the 750 range.
People were using them in the Supercar festival if I recall.

After seeing what a Turbo would do to any of my Racing Honda's the highest I got was 620~pp with the Stealth NSX or 609~ for any of the GT500 NSX's I'm pretty sure Subaru & Vauxhall/Opel will have the same kind of max PP's.
I suggest the following possible solutions to make things fair
  • Lowering the PP of the race, say 650pp
  • Set up a Class system just for this race ie upto 750 & upto 650
    (maybe you could put a points system for both groups?)
  • Letting those who can't get close to 750 choose an LMP/Group C car that can compete from a manufacturer that isn't currently being used like Peugeot or Mercedes?

Last edited:
I think that Ferrari's F1 cars with ballast & a very worked in engine would fit in the 750 range.
People were using them in the Supercar festival if I recall.

After seeing what a Turbo would do to any of my Racing Honda's the highest I got was 620~pp with the Stealth NSX or 609~ for any of the GT500 NSX's I'm pretty sure Subaru & Vauxhall/Opel will have the same kind of max PP's.
I suggest the following possible solutions to make things fair

* Lowering the PP of the race, say 650pp

* Set up a Class system just for this race ie upto 750 & upto 650
(maybe you could put a points system for both groups?)

* Letting those who can't get close to 750 choose an LMP/Group C car that can compete from a manufacturer that isn't currently being used like Peugeot or Mercedes?

I second that. I was expecting a gran tour event (since every team has a touring car) and the limit set around 650pp.

AHHHH!

I'm getting KILLED with hosting this series down the backstretch. It should be at 650, not 750. Thats a typo! Editing now.

Yeah guys... I totally agree that things didn't get handled the way I wanted. I mean, its pretty clear to see the difference between the first 3 races (where it was SUPER organized, and I was sending out PMs for important notifications) and then getting sick, starting a new job (blah blah blah). There's no question that I WANT to be doing it right, and I WANT people to be notified as much as they can, and I know it sounds silly these days with the constant internet and such, but the reason it didn't get posted was because I didn't have time. I don't like it much more than you all like being in the dark.

My point isn't to rant (I'm not mad fyi... that sounds a little mad), but I just don't want you all to think that I'm half assing this. I know some of you are "older" and some of you are younger. I'm sure it makes more sense to some... anyway... the point is that I apologize (and yes its necessary) for handling it the way its been handled over the past couple weeks, but the reality is that it was either going to be that way, or just get canceled.

All of that said, this brings me to the next issue. Next week for work, I have to fly to California. I'll be working all through the weekend (16th) and won't have my PS3 with me. Lance is about to finish up some pilot stuff, but I'm doubting he'll be available to host the last race. The weekend after, I'm going to be in Minnesota for work with similar circumstances. SO... I think that this is going to be the last race unless someone else wants to get in on it, but Team Ford will probably be done after this race. I had big plans to turn this into a successive series (using the leftover manufacturers only) and I may still do that, but currently... it just isn't going to work.

Give me some sort of feedback...

AHAH TOO so this is going to be the last race unless someone else says they can host :eek: I can't host my Internet is RUBBISH so can someone host for the last race PLEASE because everyone will be DNF season and I ain't going to have that on my racing CV :lol: so SOMEONE HOST NEXT WEEK PLEASE

I was really looking forward to a second season, was hoping to transfer to a different team (the one I wanted for this season)
If no one elsecan keep this alive I will jump in to save the day :lol:
Not sure about if my net is good enough though.
It would be a shame not to carry on we have had great races up till now.
Evo would you be able to run a 2nd season?

Last edited:
DC9990
I was really looking forward to a second season, was hoping to transfer to a different team (the one I wanted for this season)
If no one elsecan keep this alive I will jump in to save the day :lol:
Not sure about if my net is good enough though.
It would be a shame not to carry on we have had great races up till now.
Evo would you be able to run a 2nd season?

Yeah it's very fun

Back