Michelin Alpin Time Trial Challenge Offers VIP Trip to the GT World Series Finals

• Thread starter Famine
  • 157 comments
When PDI realizes that in 5 days it can get 40,000 players (Just in Europe) in a rally/snow event, it will even forget that more than 3000 are duplicates, and will start introducing rally events in Sport TT. If there are no rally events, it is difficult for a person to enjoy it, nor learn how to drive rally in Gran Turismo.
It would be cool to have snow races in Daily Races as well. Maybe with rear wheel drive street cars. This will probably never happen but one can dream I suppose

View attachment 1399596
Decent lap so far!
Just T1 I’m soo awkward with as I’m not sure what the turn in and acceleration point is like, any tips for it?
Ok I think I’m going to stop there…

IMG_5840.jpeg

It would be cool to have snow races in Daily Races as well. Maybe with rear wheel drive street cars. This will probably never happen but one can dream I suppose
Thanks Chris. I changed the sensitivity to 2, did some laps, and I wasn't getting a clean lap, but I was faster. Then I changed to 3 and there I ended up reaching 1.37, even though I had a bad T1 again (29.400), and therefore there are still a few tenths to go. As for daily races with rally/snow, there are usually, at least one per year. In TT this was the first, and therefore, there is no possibility of anyone enjoying/learning rallying in GT.
If a petition comes up asking for more rally events in GT, I'll sign it below.

MichelinTT-10laps-3.jpg

While waiting for @Gomario JSP 's input on sensitivity......... (that guy is slow...) I did another 10 laps stint, with a miracle improvement but the path to silver is loooooooong for me. I may have catched something in T1, but I need to be able to replicate it every lap now.

This TT is still frustrating but a bit less irritating than at the beginning, and I end up my stint without too much tension now.

A lap around the Nordschleife with the Huracan GT3 after that felt like holidays though 😎

I haven't had time yesterday for playing so I thought to give it a go on snow tonight.
One lap with good first sector.
1000029469.jpg

And then I restart and see I have 29.7 in first sector, so what, let's continue, then sector two and sector 3 pretty good.
1000029467.jpg

1:38.1* with 0.7 slower sector one...
Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Back