Next GT Sport Content Update Arrives March 5, Adds Toyota GR Supra

• Thread starter RZQSPEED
  • 1,152 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking forwards to a Daily Race with the GR Supra just hope its going to be on a fun track :D

Once the events over I look forward to running it stock for some impressions and reviews and later tuning it up to explore its potential :D

That's a fair opinion.

I think PD has been working on GT7 since before GTSport (just my opinion) and has been working on it this whole time. I hope PD learned from its GT5/GT6 mistakes this time and they drop before PS5 goes on sale even if only by 3 months.

I also hope they can use PS4 data building a PS5 game so it dont take 5 years to get a proper GT on PS5

So... 5 cars, I think in addition to the track, there is something else (rain update, new modes, ...)
anyway i'm so happy about BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Race car '97

or maybe because so many people have abandoned this game

Doesn't mean it's dead. If a billion people abandoned Earth and went to Venus does that mean Earth is dead?
Ok forget I said that, but seriously just because it has lost some of its fanbase, let's imagine half, that doesn't mean it's dead, it just means some of us have stopped liking it.

So... 5 cars, I think in addition to the track, there is something else (rain update, new modes, ...)
anyway i'm so happy about BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Race car '97

Anything to suggest its the Race Car over the Road Car?

From pic its got no wing, Like the road car

That's a fair opinion.

I think PD has been working on GT7 since before GTSport (just my opinion) and has been working on it this whole time. I hope PD learned from its GT5/GT6 mistakes this time and they drop before PS5 goes on sale even if only by 3 months.

If PD has really learned the lesson the next new GT will be on PS5 .....

IR

the road version does not exist already?

maxresdefault.jpg

If PD has really learned the lesson the next new GT will be on PS5 .....

IR

Lesson being no full Gran Turismo game on the PS4

ahahahahahahahahahahaa

This is a title that should have AT LEAST one full title release EACH system, anything less would be a mistake ;)

Many previous silhouettes have had cars which show no wing, but do have them. Take the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car for example, it looked like a Ford GT GULF '06 to many because of its lack of a wing in the silhouette, but was actually the Test Car which had a wing.

The car I am talking about:

upload_2019-2-24_16-51-25.png

Lesson being no full Gran Turismo game on the PS4

ahahahahahahahahahahaa

Many people skipped GT6 because PS4 games ... so is stupid (not value) make and waste time for a NEW GT game on PS4 today.

IR

Many people skipped GT6 because PS4 games ... so is stupid (not value) make and waste time for a NEW GT game on PS4 today.

IR

I disagree.

Not releasing a full GT on PS4 would be a waist, as they have spent time already developing it, and I will reiterate it would be silly not to release a full Gran Turismo title on the PS4, in my opinion stupid.

Now the PS5 is not on the market :embarrassed: and so they still have time to drop GT7 before the PS5 goes on sale and all they need is 1 quarter pre PS5 release. Obviously PD will know when Sony plans to release the PS5 before public so they can plan around it.

Once PS5 hits shelves they can release GT8 or PS5's GTPrologue/Sport and further capitalize on development while delivering to both PS4 owners and PS5 owners.

I disagree.

Not releasing a full GT on PS4 would be a waist, as they have spent time already developing it, and I will reiterate it would be silly not to release a full Gran Turismo title on the PS4, in my opinion stupid

So you are happy to have other NON complete or unfinished GT on PS4 before and another uncomplete GT after the half life of the PS5 , three or four years after other driving games (i.e. PC3...ops PC4) ..

Don't forget we are "talking" about PDigital not Turn10 or EA or other developer ..

IR

Last edited:
I disagree.

Not releasing a full GT on PS4 would be a waist, as they have spent time already developing it, and I will reiterate it would be silly not to release a full Gran Turismo title on the PS4, in my opinion stupid.

Now the PS5 is not on the market :embarrassed: and so they still have time to drop GT7 before the PS5 goes on sale and all they need is 1 quarter pre PS5 release. Obviously PD will know when Sony plans to release the PS5 before public so they can plan around it.

Once PS5 hits shelves they can release GT8 or PS5's GTPrologue/Sport and further capitalize on development while delivering to both PS4 owners and PS5 owners.

I agree I think what will happen is the next GT will release on PS4 and then at launch on PS5 with 4k60fps and so on, also with Cross play online between PS4 and PS5. I mean by the end of the PS4 life cycle it should sell over 100 million consoles so it’s a no brainer to have the next GT on PS4 aswell as next gen and tap into that user base.

So you are happy to have other NON complete or unfinished GT on PS4 before

I don't consider GTSport non complete or unfinished.

I think of it as what it is, PS4's GTPrologue, like GT4Prologue & GT5Prologue with a stronger emphasis on E-Sports & FiA events vs a pre emptive GT7 release.

and another uncomplete GT after the half life of the PS5

Um the PS5 is not released yet let alone reached its half life. I believe I was clear in that I hope they release GT7 on PS4 before the PS5 hits shelves HOWEVER they should still drop GT7 on PS4 even if it comes out not long after PS5 hits shelves since PS4 needs its full title and will have more people who own systems and thus larger market.

This allowing them to capitalize further by releasing a PS5 title ;)

Hopefully cross platform makes its way in and PS4 / PS5 can play together

Last edited:
As long as they also add the circuit experience for SSRX I'll be happy.

I think they do this each time the following update.

So when a new track arrives one update the next update brings its circuit experience in

Maaan I wish they would bring those simple showrooms back. Haven't played GT3 but those showrooms are so chilly.

Like they did in the previous builds of GT Sport. Just replace the SLS AMG GT3 and the AMG GT with two Miatas, and you get loads of nostalgia. :)
432144282.jpg
The Gran Turismo 5 showroom is very nostalgic for me also. The high class style it had with the high quality "premium" cars in their high gloss finish slowly rotating finished off with the song After the Rain makes it a favorite for me.

upload_2019-2-24_12-2-41.png

Not to mention you can change the lighting when viewing a car. (Showroom, Day, Sunset, and Night)

Imagine how busted the F1LM would be though. More powerful than an Enzo, almost as light as the GT40 Mk I, actual downforce. All neatly packed into an N class friendly package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back