Official Benchmark: Final Fantasy XIV

• Thread starter Pako
  • 125 comments
Well let's see here. :D

20pzt42.jpg

i7-3820 CPU @3,60 GHz - 2 x GTX780 @ Air Cooling - @ 954 MHz base clock/1006 MHz boost clock (stock settings)

Edit; Request of lazy Pako.

Phoenix - i7-3820 CPU @3,60 GHz - [2] x GTX780 @ 954 MHz/1006 MHz (stock settings) - Air cooling

Last edited:
^ Looks like a top run! Post your stats so I can add you to the leader board. 👍

Example:
[*B]USERNAME[/b] - CPU @ CPU SPEED - [No of Cards] x Video Card @ GPU SPEED/MEM SPEED - COOLING (AIR, H2O, LN2, Peltier, Phase, etc)

I did.

You didn't see it? :sly:

Weird, it wasn't there just a minute ago. Will get you updated! 👍

Edit: Actually, put in the template format so I don't have to edit it. Once you have it fixed, I get it updated. ;)

Weird, it wasn't there just a minute ago. Will get you updated! 👍

Edit: Actually, put in the template format so I don't have to edit it. Once you have it fixed, I get it updated. ;)
Haha, really?

Well, ok, since it's you.

Haha, really?

Well, ok, since it's you.

I truly feel honored! :D

Got you all updated, and congrats on bumping that ATI guy down a notch! Muwahahahaha. Don't get too comfortable up there though. ;)

That... looks like a waterblock on your system. :lol:

;) Yeah, I could change the template format, and maybe I should. He's got water on the CPU, but air on the cards.

Edit: Template Changed to include CPU Cooling/GPU Cooling, example Water/Air

Last edited:
I truly feel honored! :D

Got you all updated, and congrats on bumping that ATI guy down a notch! Muwahahahaha. Don't get too comfortable up there though. ;)
*cough* Stock settings *cough*

:P

That... looks like a waterblock on your system. :lol:
Only watercooling on the CPU.

So far. :D

;) Yeah, I could change the template format, and maybe I should. He's got water on the CPU, but air on the cards.
Yep, for now. :)

Oh man, open those puppies up! Get that CPU and those GPU's breathing fire!!!

Any guesses on where my 1920x1080 run will come in at?

I'd say about the 20k mark. Given GPU Boost 2.0 is all about temps and whatnot, i'd say it'll most likely be higher.

My jealousy awaits your score.

It's almost so that I don't wanna know, Pako.

Because you will trash us all, and then I must go on and upgrade some more. :mischievous:

But please, do post your score.

Well...expect an update for sure. I have hit a voltage limit on the cards but heat is definitely not a concern anymore. If they weren't so dang expensive, I would update the bios and give it some more juice but fear and all that nonsense. :lol:

Well, I just turned it on and ran it with my 24/7 clocks while I had dinner on the BBQ.
gEh4gyz.jpg

Pako - 3770k @ 4.8ghz - [2] x GTX780 @ 1228/1552 Mhz - H2O/H2O​

I guess that's not too bad. :lol:

I just ran it on my home rig and have to say I'm completely dumbfounded with the result. Once I get GIMP installed and re-run it I'll post the digits.

Seriously? :odd:

ey0iGWv.jpg

TB - 3570k @ 3.4ghz - Integrated HD4000 @ 650/667 Mhz - Air/Air

:D Well thanks! I need to get better memory OC's, I only ran it a +100 a side on that run while some are getting a steady 300-350+ OC on their memory. I'll try a couple more runs, maybe even setup the Dell to run a 2560x1400 run as well as a 60hz instead of a 144hz run at the 1080p resolution. Curious to see if the different refresh rates changes the scores at all.

TB

DUDE! You just smoked your work system. WOW, totally surprised there. I guess the Integrated HD4000 graphics is no slouch after all! :D

TB

Wow, this really proves that my rig is junk since TB used only the integrated graphics and still beats my system. I need to buy an Intel soon..

Last run for tonight. Bumped up the memory a bit and got a few more frames....

8vPYxkT.jpg

Pako - 3770k @ 4.8ghz - [2] x GTX780 @ 1228/1656 Mhz - H2O/H2O​

I have no explanation whatsoever as to what happened on that one but I've re-run the test 4 times and I can't even break 900. Thoughts? Write it off as a fluke?

Confused, I am.

Pako, just, just... go away. :P

TB, you might want to try logging in and out. Benches tend to leave some temporary files that will indirectly impact your scores.

TB
I have no explanation whatsoever as to what happened on that one but I've re-run the test 4 times and I can't even break 900. Thoughts? Write it off as a fluke?

Confused, I am.

Really? Well isn't that just like the Matrix to mess with ya like that.... You sure you don't have some major process running in the background now?

Pako, just, just... go away. :P

TB, you might want to try logging in and out. Benches tend to leave some temporary files that will indirectly impact your scores.

Yep, have to see how BF3 likes these new memory speeds...... Will bench with you chaps later on! :)

Top temp when benching this test was 20c by the way. ;)

Ooh, a chance to stretch the legs of my 670s and go for big numbers...

d30152b6a2621b5d6017bb480ab8038b.png

Sharky. - i5-3570K @ 4.0GHz - [2] x Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB @ 1040/1577 - air/air

Eat my shorts, Phoenix - 780 SLI who? :lol:

Because I was curious about the resolution-performance relationship:
a8cba8d66431dc258616e7c9abba316f.png

Looks like it renders at full resolution then simply downscales to the target resolution, I would've expected a much higher score than that at 1280x720!

Quite miffed the benchmark/cc doesn't support multi-monitor resolutions, when it runs at 5760x1080 it still only renders in 16:9 on the centre screen :grumpy:

Sharky. - i5-3570K @ 4.0GHz - [2] x Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB @ 1040/1577 - air/air

Eat my shorts, Phoenix - 780 SLI who? :lol:
Oh it's on now! :mischievous:

Gonna clock my CPU and GPU cards when I get home from work. Just to beat you. :sly:

Nice run Sharky! I will get the new runs updated.

As far as custom resolutions, they can be set in the .ini file I believe.

Back