Official Playstation Store Thread

Anyone downloaded the Stranglehold demo? Is it worth it?

I downloaded this demo ages ago, I think when it came out in the US store, Its quite a lot of fun and literally everything down to things like fruit can get shot up! It does however seem a bit jaggy and has huge frame rate drops at times when there are loads of enemies or destruction...

I don't know if anything has been improved in the new UK demo but yes def worth a play! oh and its quite a long demo also which adds to the fun:tup:

Robin

I don't know if anything has been improved in the new UK demo but yes def worth a play! oh and its quite a long demo also which adds to the fun:tup:

Robin
It's supposed to be improved for the UK demo. Better framerate and that. I've not tried it out myself though.

Does anyone have a guide, how I can add funds to a Japan Master Account so I can buy stuff from the Japanese store please.

Well, the burnout demo will be coming out today. I can't wait!

Hmm, it' passed 12:30 in the afternoon and nothing has been updated yet.

The shop has been updated. Yeah burnout is there as forseen, and there is a few other things, I'm downloading Burnout now.
There is also a NBA demo available.

Why is the Australia store so crap?

where are the demos....

The Australian store is almost exactly the same as the Euro store. Slow at getting new demos, most my demos come from US store.

Just created a US account 2 days ago, and the store has NOTHING to do with the EU store, which totally sucks. I mean, it basically has 10x the content.

I don't know if any of you guys ever found out the max amount of background transfers you're allowed to do, but it's 16.

Dowloaded the Simpsons Demo (didn't like it), the Burnout Paradise demo (pretty cool game, I really liked it), and the NASCAR 08 (had high hopes on this one, found it a piece of crap, worst thing I’ve seen since PES2008), all along with a bunch of movie trailers and other things. 👍

Just created a US account 2 days ago, and the store has NOTHING to do with the EU store, which totally sucks. I mean, it basically has 10x the content.
Yeah, but the EU store has about twice the PSOne games, which irks me since I have a PSP.

I have a HK, US, JPN & UK account and I literally only ever use the US one for downloads apart from when Uncharted came out first for the UK store..

I do however play online on my UK account only..

Robin

The Jpn store seems to update when ever they feel like it rather than once a week. Anmd they tons of PS1 games. AU has better PS1 games than U.S. plus music videos.

I got a EU-US-JP and i just juggle between all of them to get the best of them all :)

I've already downloaded it this morning. I managed to enjoy one game in a dropship server and it was great. It's weakness is tank shells though. But if you have 6 people on missile turrets as well, it's almost unstoppable.

The only complaint I have with the dropship is that people that use it are constantly picking me up while in a tank. Then the dropship explodes and kills me.

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

::explosions in the back round::
For some reason Weird Al Yankovic's Christmas at Ground Zero is playing my head.

I've already downloaded it this morning. I managed to enjoy one game in a dropship server and it was great. It's weakness is tank shells though. But if you have 6 people on missile turrets as well, it's almost unstoppable.

The only complaint I have with the dropship is that people that use it are constantly picking me up while in a tank. Then the dropship explodes and kills me.
So, obviously another case of people needing to use their headsets.

For some reason Weird Al Yankovic's Christmas at Ground Zero is playing my head.

So, obviously another case of people needing to use their headsets.

Hahhahahahahahahha. Yeah it is, but will they listen? Sometimes I think people don't have their volume turned up most of the time.

Lame??

Free Guitar Hero 3 song thats pretty cool
Area 51 Demo
Toy home game
Snake Ball demo
WarHawk Expansion
WARWAK PS1
Rock Band Songs

Not so lame if you ask me but not great. I've been wanting War Hawk for a long time and its here!

Erm, Home Beta has been officially announced for a Q1 2008 in a recent interview. It's somewhere on the playstation boards.

Hahhahahahahahahha. Yeah it is, but will they listen? Sometimes I think people don't have their volume turned up most of the time.
It is either that or sometimes I notice that some people will be garbled while others will be crystal clear. I wonder if it isn't determined by individual ping times.

Of course, some times I think I must be getting a bad ping because I don't hear anyone, then I make a comment and five people respond loud and clear.

I think there is just too many people that don't have headsets that those with them don't use them half the time.

I didn't think the update was lame, but then I got the Warhawk expansion and the original Warhawk.

Latest Posts

Back