Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
Sorry but I just have to post this.

Communist%20party.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Party finds You!

This might belong in here. Granted it is possible he is looking for a car in this range, but it just doesn't add up completely. And considering the guy is 25...

Granted there isn't really any way to prove whether this is serious or not.

Age has nothing to do with it. There's a man only a few years older sporting the same car, and 2 other high dollar Porsche's on 6Speed.

I'm more interested in the fact that he's trying to be serious....

Reventón;3283204
I'm more interested in the fact that he's trying to be serious....

haha me too. I thought it was a jokes thread or something. Common sense would tell you its most likely to be impossible.

Just thought I would add this one.

thank you. i've liked the 240 for a long time, and idk why it wasn't in the original list. i've got around $10K right now, so i can use that to get a car, and then just modify it the hard way(buy all the parts separately, and save up for 'em).so, yeah, i'm going to try and get a 240, hopefully the rare GT model.(if i can't get the 240, i don't know what i'm going to get... i'm over 6 feet tall, so i can't fit in most small cars. i'd go with a vw, but they're practically made for people 5 feet and under.)

since i'm more serious about this now, where's a good place to get rally tires from? should i just got to like a Discount Tire Co. store, or something? also, what are good wheels for a rally car? i was thinking O.Z. Superleggera III's, or Enkei WRC-Tarmac, but idk.

lastly, i'll be modifying my car to (as VTRacing has put it) the Group N specs. no engine mods, just chassis, transmission, brakes, suspension, etc. anything that is not a direct part of the engine is not going to be stock.

p.s., once the rebuild is completely finished, i'm going to try and get Jordan to sponsor my car.

--EDIT--

to Stevisiov: no soup for you.

Yes its from the same thread as I posted last page. The kid who's hobby is fire alarms, has anger issues with apple, gets his playstation 2 taken away from him by his Mum but has 10K knocking around to buy a car with. Oh and is previously banned member Camaro SS. Gotta love credibility. 👍

Funnily enough I read that post with a steaming mug of tomato soup infront of my and dips :lol:

Can we just stop giving him the attention he so desperately doesn't need, please?

I can fit in a Mini, I'm 6"2. Generally, I don't think that just because a car is small, means that the legroom and headroom are small. Obviously different if you start talking about MPV, 4X4s, etc.

Umm, so the guy is a Jewish person with ADD who likes fire alarms who's mum took away his PS2 and he types like that, now he wants a car to rally with GTP-Sponsoring? I can't imagine him driving a car let alone a rally car which HE dumps 100 grand into. :dunce:

Jesus, this guy is insane. Not really the type of guy I want to get to know. Also GTP doesnt even sponsor cars does it? Sure he can shove a bunch of GTP bumper stickers everywhere but hey, thats not sponsoring.

No TB's right.

TB
Can we just stop giving him the attention he so desperately doesn't need, please?

Simplex knows exactly what he's doing. More the fool to us for thinking he's an idiot, it should be pretty obvious that he's is just messing around, and really I shouldn't have bothered quoting him in this thread.

From the "What did you do to your car today?" thread:

Simplex 4100U
well, today, my mom's acura just got back from the shop(electronics got flooded somehow) and they forgot to test the lights after they were re-wired.so, basically, i spent a few hours re-wiring the lights. when we got the car, i stayed in the garage to test the lights. i flipped the headlights on, and the brake lights turned on. my foot was nowhere near the brake pedal. i then put on the high beams. the front turn signals went on, but didn't blink. turned both off, then put on the emergency flashers, and the high beams started flashing(keep in mind this is our Acura Dealership who did this mess... i hate cleaning up after those idiots. i'm not a mechanic; i'm an electrician. i've fixed almost everything i own at one point or another that runs between 3.5V and 250V.)... ok, then i was pissed. i then turned the car on, then put my foot on the gas. guess which lights came on... THE HEADLIGHTS!! so, after around 5-6 hours, i got everything fixed. i also took a video that i showed to the guys at Acura, and turns out, the electricians there actually did it on purpose, as a joke, but we actually got our money back for what they did.(i was about to kick every one of the electricians in the balls, but i decided not to...)

Rotary Junkie
And that video is where?

Simplex 4100U
dealership took the tape from me. i'd post it on YT, but, well, i'm no longer in possession of it, so, Reventon has a reason to say BS. i have pretty much no proof... and, yes, the electricians were fired on the spot, Rev.

Working for a dealership, I know the techs don't have enough time, patience, and money to sit there and mess with a car like that just to get some laughs.

Which you then fixed all by yourself instead of taking it back to the dealership. I hope your mom gave you back your PS2 after you did all that hard work. :rolleyes:

This Simplex guy posted his Apple thread in the Rumble Strip so he's been here before.

Not to mention the three accounts he's already had banned from here, if his claims on Facebook are anything to go by.

Which you then fixed all by yourself instead of taking it back to the dealership. I hope your mom gave you back your PS2 after you did all that hard work. :rolleyes:

This I like alot, basically explains that he took it to a dealership to fix a problem he could have fixed himself, if his claims are true.

This Simplex guy posted his Apple thread in the Rumble Strip so he's been here before.

thank you!

don't post stuff unless you think the guy the post about isn't going to show up in the thread.

try and see if this is BS: I sell home-made fire alarms for around $25.00.

Back