Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Dont you dare steal my idea... :D :lol:

Chat soon. :)

ha ha well you do the tune lol I provided the car :sly:
can get one with yellow wheels :nervous: just waiting to see it on shared I'm not so sure it will work??? I will send you the red White wheel next week as I know you like it :)

ha ha well you do the tune lol I provided the car :sly:
can get one with yellow wheels :nervous: just waiting to see it on shared I'm not so sure it will work??? I will send you the red White wheel next week as I know you like it :)

:lol: Just kidding mate... 👍

My plan is something like this:

17466826_z.jpg

Already got all the specs, but its like you said, still dont know if it works... :nervous:

Great idea guys, looking forward to it, as I used to have one of those myself 👍

On the other hand, I'm actually considering giving the Anderson Ferrari 458 Italia Black Edition a go... :nervous:
Any thoughts?

ferrari-458-italia-b-4_800x0w.jpg

Great idea guys, looking forward to it, as I used to have one of those myself 👍

On the other hand, I'm actually considering giving the Anderson Ferrari 458 Italia Black Edition a go... :nervous:
Any thoughts?

ferrari-458-italia-b-4_800x0w.jpg

Did you owned a Lancia Delta? So did I, mine was exacly my picture with other license plate of course...:crazy:

Ferrari = :drool: (will definitly copy setup...:D)

17466826_z.jpg

Already got all the specs, but its like you said, still dont know if it works... :nervous:

That is lush !!
If you want me to try pm the specs and I'll build one :nervous: upto you:)

I guess "BLACK" is the answer... :drool:

And this is the site you`ll need.
http://newautocars.org/2011-anderson-germany-ferrari-458-italia-black-carbon-edition/

Nice one Monat, will get on with it later on, once the little one has finished watching cartoons :(

Did you owned a Lancia Delta? So did I, mine was exacly my picture with other license plate of course...:crazy:

Ferrari = :drool: (will definitly copy setup...:D)

Sweet, mine was just like this one:

lancia_delta_integrale.jpg

Great car, but I sold it to buy one of these:

2007460789_f015018cab.jpg

Even more fun to drive... good old days, now I drive a diesel :lol:

Great cars you guys. I have a question tho. Where or what website do you guys use to get these cars specs at? By specs, I mean ride height, spring rates, etc. I'm assuming thats what you guys are doing here, right? Making these cars not only look like the car in real life, but also correct suspension settings and such. Or am I wrong? Thanks.

17466826_z.jpg

ok I have made the Lancia Martini struggled with gear ratio closest I got was the stock box, I have done weight and suspension but am sure there is room for improvement with this being a glitch wheel car it was fully tuned so to use it I have had to tune it down to the listed 202hp....pics below what do you think? its online to share so please dabble with it and let me know
Thanks
martini1.jpg
[/IMG]
martini2.jpg
[/IMG]

Great cars you guys. I have a question tho. Where or what website do you guys use to get these cars specs at? By specs, I mean ride height, spring rates, etc. I'm assuming thats what you guys are doing here, right? Making these cars not only look like the car in real life, but also correct suspension settings and such. Or am I wrong? Thanks.

Hello mate,

I use this website (Supercars.net) and use Google for missing specs. 👍

Note: Site is down today...

Nice one Monat, will get on with it later on, once the little one has finished watching cartoons :(

Sweet, mine was just like this one:

lancia_delta_integrale.jpg

Great car, but I sold it to buy one of these:

2007460789_f015018cab.jpg

Even more fun to drive... good old days, now I drive a diesel :lol:

It was an awesome car, right? I miss it so much. :( ...
Im a big fan of classic cars... 👍

ok I have made the Lancia Martini struggled with gear ratio closest I got was the stock box, I have done weight and suspension but am sure there is room for improvement with this being a glitch wheel car it was fully tuned so to use it I have had to tune it down to the listed 202hp....pics below what do you think? its online to share so please dabble with it and let me know
Thanks
martini1.jpg
[/IMG]
martini2.jpg
[/IMG]

:drool: :drool: :drool: Give it a try in a moment...

Anybody able to build this?

index.php

Would love to take it for a little drive....

Thanks
martini1.jpg
[/IMG]
martini2.jpg
[/IMG]

Looking good mate, will give it a go laters 👍

Hello mate,

I use this website (Supercars.net) and use Google for missing specs. 👍

Note: Site is down today...

It was an awesome car, right? I miss it so much. :( ...
Im a big fan of classic cars... 👍

:drool: :drool: :drool: Give it a try in a moment...

It was a great car, a tad price on the juice tho :lol:
I do love classics too, last year I sold my beloved Mini Cooper 1275 John Cooper Edition in BRC :(
Hadn't used it for about 2 years and needed the cash :scared:

I mainly find the real car website with most of the specs. For the ones missing, I use Google and for the ones I can't find... I use common sense based on the performance of the real thing :lol:
Hope it helps and welcom on board 👍

Hey,

Question answered, when can we expect one from you? :)
It gives a total different dimension to driving in GT5, much more fun.... 👍
So welcome onboard of this fast moving train :D

Cheers

ps. There is a link in the OP (at the bottom) with 175 tunes (ich122's thread)
You only need to figure out original colors and wheels.. as most of those tunes say "pick any rims".

sid_chiclana
I'll have a go :crazy::ouch:

Hey harry, still waiting for the mclaren mp4-12c mansory 💡
If you share it, I'll copy the details and make one of my own 👍

Yeh it's going to be Tuesday I can send !

[Online] Harry13: Mercedes Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupé

[Online] Andyh_2010: Honda CR-Z Mugen

Red online :confused: - do I have some work?

Thanks

Just took it for a spin. It responds nicely, but the gearbox makes a huge effort to shift... Either that is awesome... 👍

I'll have a go :crazy::ouch:

Hey harry, still waiting for the mclaren mp4-12c mansory 💡
If you share it, I'll copy the details and make one of my own 👍

You can have mine until Tuesday... :D

RuadeAhrweiler1.jpg

[Online] Harry13: Mercedes Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupé

[Online] Andyh_2010: Honda CR-Z Mugen

Red online :confused: - do I have some work?

Was busy altering it.....and there is a 3rd..and I have a memory loss of which one it was and from who :lol:

I might have edited the OP yesterday...

Was busy altering it.....and there is a 3rd..and I have a memory loss of which one it was and from who :lol:

I might have edited the OP yesterday...

You have edited my post. See? It is very easy.... :mad: :lol:

Just took it for a spin. It responds nicely, but the gearbox makes a huge effort to shift... Either that is awesome... 👍

Thanks for the feed back I think I have sussed out how to sort it now :)
will let you know

getting the bug now:nervous:
Masserati MC Concept running 444hp & weighing in at 1400kg its now online
Track
GranTurismoMCConcept05.jpg
[/IMG]
Maserati_GranTurismoMCConcept.jpg
[/IMG]
MCConcept.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Back