Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
For those who still have me on friends list, there is a '10 Richard Petty Signature Series Challenger on share at fisho_man. As I was unable to find top speed and completely match gear ratios, it has been built as close as possible with Zakyta's help.

👍 mate

For those who still have me on friends list, there is a '10 Richard Petty Signature Series Challenger on share at fisho_man. As I was unable to find top speed and completely match gear ratios, it has been built as close as possible with Zakyta's help.

👍 mate

Boehoe... I'm not..... *feel ashamed*
But a bit weird, I cannot recall cleaning up that account.
And when I remove, I delete one day users...

Anyway, I'll send FR later!

Thanks

Boehoe... I'm not..... *feel ashamed*
But a bit weird, I cannot recall cleaning up that account.
And when I remove, I delete one day users...

Anyway, I'll send FR later!

Thanks

Feel like I'm double posting here :lol: Nothing to worry about mate, I will double check but I'm pretty sure you're not on my list anymore. 'Tis all good, no hard feelings whatsoever.

Feel like I'm double posting here :lol: Nothing to worry about mate, I will double check but I'm pretty sure you're not on my list anymore. 'Tis all good, no hard feelings whatsoever.

Hahah dual channel chat 👍 👍

Thanks mate. (reply on both posts)

👍 mate

what account is that fisho_man or fisho_racing ?

New car finished and sent 👍
Team NFS RTR-X

Real Car
rtr-x-mustang-video.jpg

GT5 Car
DeepForestRaceway.jpg

Shame i can't have any of the green detailing in GT5 :(

Aww, you did it before me... Dangit! :lol:

Outeke , the Evo you send me is no good :( It's only 529 HP in my PS3

Your information is BHP, my information is HP. You asked for HP, that is 536HP.
You want me to make a screenshot?

There is no possible way to get it higher IMO.

EDIT: I would never have used my trade slot if it wasn't as spec (533+)

My info's is HP :confused:

No it's not :P
There is a small difference in BHP and HP, and when I calculate it, it is exactly the difference your just mentioning...
Sorry mate, your HP = BHP and that will NEVER reach the 533HP your asking for.

Little Sneak Peak :sly: = Team [Outeke] Drift Car

Looking left, looking right.....damn probably missed it....

No it's not :P
There is a small difference in BHP and HP, and when I calculate it, it is exactly the difference your just mentioning...
Sorry mate, your HP = BHP and that will NEVER reach the 533HP your asking for.

Sorry , i'm just a school boy , so i really don't know what are the difference between BHP and HP , all i know is they are the same

So..are you saying that the Evo i got right now is producing 533 of Horses (BHP or HP) Right?

Sorry , i'm just a school boy , so i really don't know what are the difference between BHP and HP , all i know is they are the same

So..are you saying that the Evo i got right now is producing 533 of Horses (BHP or HP) Right?

I'm an old boy, and I also don't know everything. Lets shake hands here haha!

Yeah, BHP (Break horse power) = 529, HP (horse power) = 536.
For one and the same car....and yes I know : confusing: :scared:

I'm an old boy, and I also don't know everything. Lets shake hands here haha!

Yeah, BHP (Break horse power) = 529, HP (horse power) = 536.
For one and the same car....and yes I know : confusing: :scared:

Damm....536..means need to reduce power by 4 HP

Thanks Outeke , Snaps will be coming shortly

All depending if the specs your replicating from are BHP or HP :P

Snap snap, can't wait to snap it. Hopefully before I leave work (45 minutes)

99999Evolution

I am not sure if the car is broken in but you can add more hp that way, I believe the break in point is 300 miles, you can drive it or throw it in a small endurance b spec. There are many ways to measure HP, BHP brake horse power, WHP wheel horse power. Brake horsepower is the output of the motor with no other auxillary componenets taken into consideration.

I am not sure if the car is broken in but you can add more hp that way, I believe the break in point is 300 miles, you can drive it or throw it in a small endurance b spec. There are many ways to measure HP, BHP brake horse power, WHP wheel horse power.

Hey Mate,

It was a car I supplied with 30.000+ km on the clock, so I can confirm it was broken in! :) :)
That's why I mentioned that I doubt it could get anything more.
I upgraded it with everything possible that increases HP.

Cheers :cheers:

Outeke
Hey Mate,

It was a car I supplied with 30.000+ km on the clock, so I can confirm it was broken in! :) :)
That's why I mentioned that I doubt it could get anything more.
I upgraded it with everything possible that increases HP.

Cheers :cheers:

I edited my post, brake horsepower is defined as the hp of the engines output without any other factors slowing it down like weight, tires etc... so you car fully tuned would easily surpass that, it is hard to go by bhp because we are dealing with whole cars and no engine transplants.

It actually loses hp around 1 hp per 6-7,000 km! So if it was 30,000+ km, I think you are missing approx 5hp. So, if you restore it and put about 200 miles/300 km on it, that's the optimal hp for the car.
Hope I helped!

Last edited:
I edited my post, brake horsepower is defined as the hp of the engines output without any other factors slowing it down like weight, tires etc... so you car fully tuned would easily surpass that, it is hard to go by bhp because we are dealing with whole cars and no engine transplants.

It is all very confusing, I do know it is a region problem that we see different numbers.
not sure what we can do....
Kaz inconsistance coding can be blamed haha

Orange Fast & Furious Supra Drag Edition sent!!
Launch in 2nd and shift before redline for best results!

O.G
Orange Fast & Furious Supra Drag Edition sent!!
Launch in 2nd and shift before redline for best results!

Nice mate, hope to have a look at it later tonight :)

EDIT:

My new project....

01-ruf-rt1-2r-geneva-e1304979594858.jpeg

EDIT2:

Team Orange Suenaga's Evo IX D1GP Car

8112661558_4d5cd65abc_z.jpg

Are you returning a copy of this car to me? :D

Last edited:

👍 mate

Hey buddy I have 6 speed gear ratios for you I did research for you and I found out the Richard Petty Signature Series 2010 Challenger is based off a 2010 Challenger R/T 1852kg to keep weight down, with a 6 speed 3.73 final gear ratio.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back