Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Been checking this thread now and then, and a sweet looking Osaka JDM CRX has caught my eye. What would you like for it OSE_CAP_SHADOW ?

See ya

Been checking this thread now and then, and a sweet looking Osaka JDM CRX has caught my eye. What would you like for it OSE_CAP_SHADOW ?

See ya

send over a donor CRX and i'll build you one 👍

3 Cars on Share on Cygnux_ :

- Black Subaru : COBB Tuning 2010 Subaru WRX
- Yellow CTR2 : RUF CTR2 Sport
- Green (Military-003) RUF BTR : RWB Pandora One*

* : It got 2 Settings , 1 for 6psi Boost and 1 for 15psi boost , the one on share is on 6psi setting , to change to 15 by yourself , simply equip High RPM Turbo Kit and Turn up the Power to 600 HP :D

Nice new set of cars mate. I've fixed myself a DLC painted RUF.
So I can replicate it myself! Love Porsche's

RWB Porsche 911 Turbo [Hoonigan] Sent 👍

Speaking about Porsche's.. awesome mate.
Thanks once again. :bowdown:

See ya

Hey my friend,

Good to know you still look here. Going strong.......
We still hope you do a comeback haha

Cheers,

Out

OP updated:

Build myself from shared cars by CostasDrifter:

• Edo Competition Ford GT
  • Edo Competition SLR McLaren Black Arrow

Nice to have 5 Edo replicas now, from 5 different car brands! :) :)
EDIT:
Thinking about nice things....one Team ORANGE and 2 from a DUTCH tuner group received!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

You can count 6, my Edo Enzo is finally done

Awesome, since Enzo isn't tradeable, I'll find some time to build it....
You will keep it on share? Or can you paste me the specs in a PM??

And Outeke , I'll share my Edo Lamborghini Audigier Tonight so you can count 7 :D

Great mate, but that I had time yesterday to make 2 replicas, doesn't mean I have suddenly all the time in the world :( :(
Is this a Aventador replica base? (Don't have DLC)

But I will remember you have another Edo for the list 👍 👍

Cheers everybody

Great mate, but that I had time yesterday to make 2 replicas, doesn't mean I have suddenly all the time in the world :( :(
Is this a Aventador replica base? (Don't have DLC)

But I will remember you have another Edo for the list 👍 👍

Cheers everybody

No , Murcielago LP640 (LP710-2 After Surgery) :D

It's the Enzo XX right ? :(

New Releases Boys :D

Lancer Evolution WRC2

8150835361_1171d2e167_z.jpg

8150834351_c69142bb58_z.jpg

Electric SLS (Need a few Power Tweaks)

8150836957_f9958b5b16_z.jpg

8150860404_16d5fe2c99_z.jpg

COBB Tuning 2010 Subaru WRX

8150831915_4239e90dcd_z.jpg

Geiger Camaro SS "Blaumatt Gold" '11
86010709.jpg

Milltek GT-R Agent Orange
milltekgtragentorange.jpg

Nismo 370Z RC
nismo370zrc.jpg

Shared on Costas_Replica . Feel free to send me a fr for copy. I hope somebody will send them to busy Outeke...:lol:

EDIT...On Geiger Camaro SS Blaumatt Gold '11 the rims paintchip is GT JAPANESE 009-W. If anybody find a closest color with this http://www.amcarguide.com/custom/geiger-cars-blaumatt-gold-camaro-ss/ please inform me (the color in the game looks closest than the photo I shooted).

Last edited:
I fixed the horsepower of the Edo Competition Ford GT (the BHP/HP difference...).

The people who already builded this car please fix the power as below...
602 BHP or 610 HP

Sorry ! I promise this will not hapent again !! :sly:

Last edited:
Great looking cars guys, keep up the great work:tup:

They come along so quick, I'm so busy borrowing and copying I haven't got any time to build any myself:lol:

New Releases Boys :D

Lancer Evolution WRC2
[...]

Electric SLS (Need a few Power Tweaks)
[...]

COBB Tuning 2010 Subaru WRX

[...]

Hey,

I took some time to borrow your shared replicas and build them up.
A few things I was wondering.

Your shared Pandora already got the HIGH-RPM turbo (609HP)
So what to do to get to the 6psi turbo version (HP specs)?
The second I got a bit nervous about, was the COBB where after a few installed parts only the rideheight was adjusted.
Your sure COBB only adjusted rideheight?! (Need to check my other COBB replica)

Thanks!

Geiger Camaro SS "Blaumatt Gold" '11
[...]

Milltek GT-R Agent Orange
[...]

Nismo 370Z RC
[...]

Shared on Costas_Replica . Feel free to send me a fr for copy. I hope somebody will send them to busy Outeke...:lol:

EDIT...On Geiger Camaro SS Blaumatt Gold '11 the rims paintchip is GT JAPANESE 009-W. If anybody find a closest color with this http://www.amcarguide.com/custom/geiger-cars-blaumatt-gold-camaro-ss/ please inform me (the color in the game looks closest than the photo I shooted).

All 3 build mate, nice cars 👍 👍
Love the Milltek Team Orange.
Now I can host a battle with a Green and Orange one!!

Liberty Walk F40 sent 👍

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

I fixed the horsepower of the Edo Competition Ford GT (the BHP/HP difference...).

The people who already builded this car please fix the power as below...
602 BHP or 610 HP

Sorry ! I promise this will not hapent again !! :sly:

OK, will adjust that when I fire up the ps3 again. Cheers.

Great looking cars guys, keep up the great work:tup:

They come along so quick, I'm so busy borrowing and copying I haven't got any time to build any myself:lol:

Busy busy busy busy busy.....haha I know the feeling!

OP updated:

Received:

• OSE_CAP_SHADOW: [P] Liberty Walk F40
  • OSE_CAP_SHADOW: RWB Porsche 911 Turbo [Hoonigan]

Build myself from shared cars..(thanks to a few sponsors of cars!!)

• [P] Geiger Camaro SS "Blaumatt Gold" '11 (Costas)
  • [P] Milltek GT-R Agent Orange (Costas)
  • [P] Nismo 370Z RC (Costas)
  • [P] COBB Tuning 2010 Subaru WRX (99999E)
  • RWB Pandora One (2-in-1:missing 1) (99999E) (Car by Skuh)
    [*] RUF CTR2 Sport (99999E) (Car by JK83)

Thank you very very much OSE, for the continued support! :bowdown:
Also special thanks to Skuh and JK for supplying a few custom standard cars..

Last edited:
Do they have installed parts? <== if yes, I would collect them.
Are there even standard AMG cars?

All Iam saying is this...AMG is a tune company isn't it ?
So, the AMG Mercedes don't they count as PD Tunes-Replicas ?
I suppose no matter if they have extra installed parts in the game from PD...
Their specs are already from AMG don't they ?The AMG specs are the same as normal Mercedes ?

I just ask...Iam not sure for all about AMG...:nervous:

Same as the Jay Leno Tank Car and Lotus Carlton '90...

Last edited:
Their specs are already from AMG don't they ?The AMG specs are the same as normal Mercedes ?

Same as the Jay Leno Tank Car and Lotus Carlton '90...

In the end they are all PD replicas 👍

And about the Subaru, you can find another fake one :D :D

EDIT: Anybody something nice on share? (1 hour free from now)

EDIT2:

OP updated:

Build myself from ich122's tunes:

• HPA Motorsport New Beetle RSi FT425
  • XS Engineering R34 GT-R

Thanks ich for some new lovely replicas!!

Last edited:

AMG started as a small tuner, but after the AMG 300SEL 6.8 (finished 2nd in 24h Spa 1971) the company was becoming more successful and famous. 1990 Mercedes and AMG started a cooperation and builded their first joint project: the C36 AMG. 1999 the Daimler-AG (Mercedes) holds 51% of AMG, since that time AMG become part of the Mercedes-companie as Mercedes-AMG GmbH and an OEM for engine- and vehicle-development.
Now it's comparable with M-Gmbh for BMW, Quattro-Gmbh (S- & RS-models) for Audi, SRT for Dodge, FPV for Ford australia, or HSV for Holden.

send over a donor CRX and i'll build you one 👍

Thanks 👍 am sure i've got a few, will PM you once it has been sent over.

Hey my friend,

Good to know you still look here. Going strong.......
We still hope you do a comeback haha

Cheers,

Out

Hey there, a comeback...:dopey: i've got a list on my computer of cars which i wanted to replicate, but that was last updated around a month ago, so i'm guessing quite a few of them have allready been made.

AMG started as a small tuner, but after the AMG 300SEL 6.8 (finished 2nd in 24h Spa 1971) the company was becoming more successful and famous. 1990 Mercedes and AMG started a cooperation and builded their first joint project: the C36 AMG. 1999 the Daimler-AG (Mercedes) holds 51% of AMG, since that time AMG become part of the Mercedes-companie as Mercedes-AMG GmbH and an OEM for engine- and vehicle-development.
Now it's comparable with M-Gmbh for BMW, Quattro-Gmbh (S- & RS-models) for Audi, SRT for Dodge, FPV for Ford australia, or HSV for Holden.

Yes, that is we call Complete Information. Thanks a lot Ich for all this ! :)👍

Now, what's your opinion? Should be the AMG Mercedes collect from the people here who collect the "PD Tunes-Replicas" ? :confused:

Last edited:
As for the Cobb , that was the only thing I found then I match parts :(

From OP
And very important, I'm NOT looking for look-a-likes!
Matching horse power, weight, weight disturbition, final gear ratio, top speed are very important.
Any replica missing above and that has no suspension and no gearbox tuning is not wanted.
We are not collecting stock gt5 cars!!!

Hey mate,

OK, this is not good to read. The OP was and bet is (see quote) still quite clear in what replicas I search for and not.
Building a replica is about quality not quantity. calling a car a "COBB tuning" replica while you only adjusted ride height is not what I'm after here. Did you actually check the difference between standard and FC suspension? And adjusted the height accordingly?
You made some amazing replicas, but please skip the ones you can't find details for. (Suspension/gearbox, weight, power, top speed)

Anyway, I'll remove it from the garage, as this really didn't do it as a replica for me. Please also don't post look-a-likes here anymore, I'm not after those.

Sorry if it sounds harsh, but I really don't want to have a mix of real replicas and look-a-likes in my garage. I bet there are already a few, but I try to prevent more coming in.

Cheers :cheers:

Now that is a explanation 👍 👍

Hey there, a comeback...:dopey: i've got a list on my computer of cars which i wanted to replicate, but that was last updated around a month ago, so i'm guessing quite a few of them have allready been made.

We never know my friend as long as you keep that list on your computer :)
But feel free to just drop in and borrow some shared cars when you feel like it!

Cheers

Have a nice day everybody!

Last edited:
Yes, that is we call Complete Information. Thanks a lot Ich for all this ! :)👍

Now, what's your opinion? Should be the AMG Mercedes collect from the people here who collect the "PD Tunes-Replicas" ? :confused:

Since ingame there are only models from this century, I would say no. But it would be legit and if you collect these to, you also have to collect the BMW-M-cars, the Audi-S and -RS's...

If they had some AMG's from the 1979's and 80's I would say definitely, but for the modern cars...

Back