Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
The Furai at 510pp is a bit harder then the 538pp 2J 👍
But still doable...if you have the right opponents.
Jaguar XJ220 is the best to have in lead haha

Do you have a free trade slot today or should I already forward a Mach 1 to my replica account?

I have a free slot tomorrow, will send one over for you...but will take and post photos to here, along with a relevant link regarding the original car and put it on share.

What's the Furai like to drive?

I have a free slot tomorrow, will send one over for you...but will take and post photos to here, along with a relevant link regarding the original car and put it on share.

What's the Furai like to drive?

Sounds great, thank you very much!

The Furai is quite a nice car to drive, it slides a bit more then the magnetic-2J, but that is because I removed as much downforce as possible to get the 510pp.
I also used a stock Furai, no tune at all added :lol:
But overall, a pleasant car to drive if you ask me!

The problem is top-speed, the Jaguar accelerates faster and has a higher topspeed. You will make everything up to that with the cornering part of the track..
The fastest I did so far with the Furai is 1.30.2.
With the 2J my last known fastest lap was 1.26.3

Tonight lobby for some cruising??

Sounds great, thank you very much!

The Furai is quite a nice car to drive, it slides a bit more then the magnetic-2J, but that is because I removed as much downforce as possible to get the 510pp.
I also used a stock Furai, no tune at all added :lol:
But overall, a pleasant car to drive if you ask me!

The problem is top-speed, the Jaguar accelerates faster and has a higher topspeed. You will make everything up to that with the cornering part of the track..
The fastest I did so far with the Furai is 1.30.2.
With the 2J my last known fastest lap was 1.26.3

Tonight lobby for some cruising??

My best around Eifel in the 2J for this event is in the 1.28.xxx's at 543pp. Unlike our self-aggrandising K.Busch fangirl and your friend, I have no issue using it in the game. There are enough car specific events to please me, and I love driving the thing. I will have to give the Furai a go at some stage, I just don't play as much as I used to and have a number of accounts to juggle stuff betwixt. I found at Eifel I had to settle for 2nd if I drew the McLaren F1, although I beat it pretty easily at SS5.

About the lobby? I'll have to think about it, and see if I'm still awake then, had a few massive days with minimal sleep here. How long would it be till you kicked it off, and what cars are we using?

My best around Eifel in the 2J for this event is in the 1.28.xxx's at 543pp. Unlike our self-aggrandising K.Busch fangirl and your friend, I have no issue using it in the game. There are enough car specific events to please me, and I love driving the thing. I will have to give the Furai a go at some stage, I just don't play as much as I used to and have a number of accounts to juggle stuff betwixt. I found at Eifel I had to settle for 2nd if I drew the McLaren F1, although I beat it pretty easily at SS5.

About the lobby? I'll have to think about it, and see if I'm still awake then, had a few massive days with minimal sleep here. How long would it be till you kicked it off, and what cars are we using?

Haha (needed google for some English)!!! :bowdown:

Yeah I also don't care which cars I use for whatever cause. Grinding money (rubberband or 2J) is just the way you feel like you can handle it the easiest.
I also have limited time to actually "play" and since the racing rig is in the attic (cold/winter) I make use of my DS3 👍
You should reload when the McLaren shows up haha, I guess I was kinda lucky to almost always get the Jaguar XJ220 or the TommyKaira in lead. A few times the Nissan R390...and hardly ever the F1 :)

I would probably start it up around 8pm, that is 8 hours from now (12:00 here)
Yeah I always keep forgetting that your on the other side of this planet...damn timezones.
Maybe we can demand a second sun, so everybody sleeps at the same time :) :)

What we're using.....REPLICAS! Just cruise on a nice track or Top Gear if we don't want to loose eachother :)

Haha (needed google for some English)!!! :bowdown:

Yeah I also don't care which cars I use for whatever cause. Grinding money (rubberband or 2J) is just the way you feel like you can handle it the easiest.
I also have limited time to actually "play" and since the racing rig is in the attic (cold/winter) I make use of my DS3 👍
You should reload when the McLaren shows up haha, I guess I was kinda lucky to almost always get the Jaguar XJ220 or the TommyKaira in lead. A few times the Nissan R390...and hardly ever the F1 :)

I would probably start it up around 8pm, that is 8 hours from now (12:00 here)
Yeah I always keep forgetting that your on the other side of this planet...damn timezones.
Maybe we can demand a second sun, so everybody sleeps at the same time :) :)

What we're using.....REPLICAS! Just cruise on a nice track or Top Gear if we don't want to loose eachother :)

8 hours from now...I'll be pushing out the ZZZZZ's and not of the Tommy Kaira variety :D Maybe some other time, eh.

8 hours from now...I'll be pushing out the ZZZZZ's and not of the Tommy Kaira variety :D Maybe some other time, eh.

Hahaha, yeah I will setup a nice lobby one day for the guys from the other side. zak also never can join....while I still think he chickens to race against me :P :P
We have to see some morning in the weekend (for me morning so for you guys afternoon)

EDIT:

620pp Seasonal Eifel...

Mazda Furai:
Max balast, minimum downforce, 50% power limiter.
504pp/254hp/864kg
2.316.032 CR @ 200% login bonus
0.5s lead after 5 laps

Last edited:
Hahaha, yeah I will setup a nice lobby one day for the guys from the other side. zak also never can join....while I still think he chickens to race against me :P :P
We have to see some morning in the weekend (for me morning so for you guys afternoon)

That wouyld be nifty....now on share, is the Allan Moffat '69 Trans-Am Mustang, one of Australia's finest race cars.

flat550x550075f.jpg

http://www.motorsportretro.com/2011/11/1969-trans-am-mustang/

Also a link to the story of the car and it's restoration, and a link to it running at one of the V8 events here as part of a demo of other classic Aussie Touring Cars which are part of a collection. By the way, I get to work at this event :D

Enjoy.

And I just realised that the gear setting somehow got reset back from where it was...the attached article link offers differing final gear ratio options depending on personal preference...and a 5 speed box instead of the 4-speed in the original. Transmission fixed.

And a massive thanks to Amblo2u for tuning the suspension for me 👍

SENT to Ouwtje.

Last edited:
AWESOME replica mate!!!!
Thank you for passing it on. Much appreciated.

Cheers

Yup :) :)

Now 2 DLC painted replicas and 2 standard car replicas need to be created :scared:
Sombody give me 5 ps3's for pre-X-mas please :D :D :D

And came across a couple of nifty Bimmer replicas, preliminary findings show they might not be covered yet. I don't have a lot of time, but will look to work it so I can get 'em done.

And came across a couple of nifty Bimmer replicas, preliminary findings show they might not be covered yet. I don't have a lot of time, but will look to work it so I can get 'em done.

Like always my friend, time is on our side!! 👍
Take the time and something great will come out of your hands :bowdown:

some nice rides still popping up 👍
I'm hunting replica's i want to build at the moment, So don't worry i'm not gone away just looking for the right cars to do :)

Yeah, going good :-)

Just (need to check) got hands on the last 2 untradeable cars for my garage.
That is one thing less to worry about hahah

Yup :) :)

Now 2 DLC painted replicas and 2 standard car replicas need to be created :scared:
Sombody give me 5 ps3's for pre-X-mas please :D :D :D
I'm now running 3 PS3s for the time being. Makes life a lot more "interesting". Not sure if it is more Simple, or more Complicated. LOL

OP updated:

Received:
  • Frenzal: Allan Moffat '69 Trans-Am Mustang

Build myself last couple of days from tunes posted/found/borrowed:

• 5Zigen Civic Type R
  • AC3S Audi RS6
  • AC3S Nissan GT-R R34
  • Audi TTRS
  • Autodelta Brera J5 3.2 C Q-tronic
  • BMW 328i (Standard car supplied by SWERV_GRIFFIN)
  • Brabus C620 ’08 (DLC painted car supplied by O.G.)
  • Brabus SL700 '08 (DLC painted car supplied by O.G.)
  • Brabus SLR McLaren Black '05
  • Brabus SLS 800 2013
  • Chevrolet Camaro SSX Track Car
  • Chevrolet Camaro ZL-1 '69
  • Datsun BRE 510 Race Car
  • Dodge Viper ACR-X
  • Edo Murcielago LP640 (JC version)
  • Ferrari 458 Italia FIA GT3
  • Fiat 500 TwinAir Turbo
  • Ford Focus RS Mk II '09 (RLT Version)
  • Gemballa 911 GTR 600 '96
  • G-power M5 Hurricane
  • Hamann Ferrari 430 Black Miracle (CD version)
  • Honda NSX-R NA2 Keiichi
  • Impreza WRX STi Cosworth
  • Lamborghini Countach Evoluzione Prototype

Expect more builds soon, as we're syncing different replica garages :)
Surprised I missed a few from ich's thread.... :scared:
Current counter is at 1079....and my camera has at least 4 more tunes!

Off to bed, g'nite everybody!

Edit: Oh and all non-tradeable premiums are in. Including the last missing Red Bull!

Last edited:
I see that the Viper ACR-X is part of the list... and now I remember, I forgot to send it since July!

A nice surprise sent 👍

Will post my two others tomorrow

I love surprises, never liked to read those messages when I arrive to work :lol:
Cheers mate, will dive into the ps3 when I have time! 👍

I see that the Viper ACR-X is part of the list... and now I remember, I forgot to send it since July!

Yeah, you've been staring at it all the time without sharing!!!! Hahaha

I have the feeling that these 2 cars in the OP is the same car...

Gemballa 911 GTR 600 '96 vs Porsche Gembala 911 GTR 600 2001

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6809842#post6809842

You have a feeling, but that feeling is not right, sorry mate.

The 2001 version has some differences, that I found in the interwebz.
And since I'm a Porsche fanboy, I used Paraclete's base and added the modifications.

Cheers for keeping a awake eye open!!

You have a feeling, but that feeling is not right, sorry mate.

The 2001 version has some differences, that I found in the interwebz.
And since I'm a Porsche fanboy, I used Paraclete's base and added the modifications.

Cheers for keeping a awake eye open!!

That means I have one more Porsche to build...:lol:

Latest Posts

Back