Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
I will definately grab a copy (I hope you will share it). As Outeke said and I agree, we have many replicas with less power :sly:

Yep, I will put it on share...am heading out shortly (yes, I know, don't call me shortly) :D so will build and share when I get home.

Yep, I will put it on share...am heading out shortly (yes, I know, don't call me shortly) :D so will build and share when I get home.

Hey S......,

I'll wait till it is on share, I will copy your M3 (if I'm friends with _racing).
Or else I ask somebody who copied it to share it :P
I have a cap of 4 hours today to do a little building spree!!

Already done quickly now..

Received:

• Blitz Toyota VITZ RS
  • Blitz Mazda Miata

Builded...

• Senner 370z
  • TTE IS200 Compressor

All this talk of underpowered cars... :crazy:
Just to let you know my cars are overpowered! :) POWER RULES!
Thank you.

:D Speaking of underpowered cars (I feel so ....dirty :lol: ) , the RG Motorsports BMW M3 GTRS S3 is now on share at fisho_man. Sadly, my engineers weren't able to find the extra 180 horses to make it up the the 750BHP :crazy: as per the original. I used the darker of the two shades of Chrome Orange Metallic, and Black Gloss on the rims.

RGMotorsportBMWM3GTRS3S.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps.jpg

O.G
All this talk of underpowered cars... :crazy:
Just to let you know my cars are overpowered! :) POWER RULES!
Thank you.

HAHAHA when your old and wise my friend, you will learn not everything is about powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

:D Speaking of underpowered cars (I feel so ....dirty :lol: ) , the RG Motorsports BMW M3 GTRS S3 is now on share at fisho_man. Sadly, my engineers weren't able to find the extra 180 horses to make it up the the 750BHP :crazy: as per the original. I used the darker of the two shades of Chrome Orange Metallic, and Black Gloss on the rims.

[...]

[...]

👍 nice nice, they will be processed soon. (if you accepted my f/r)
Will do a 180hp break in :P

EDIT: Passing the 1100 barrier! :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Last edited:
If I can get the right shade of orange :D am looking to have two ready to share tonight.

What shade of Orange , my Friend? I have many, many paints( 2350+ each on at least 2 of my accounts) and likely would have what you need.

RGMotorsportBMWM3GTRS3S.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps.jpg

One of my long-time professions is Automotive Painter. 2 colors that look a bit closer to my eye, are Chameleon Orange, and Chrome Orange( no metallic, but still Gold Pearl). I've been going through and painting a M3 GTR with a wide selection of different Orange Paints from my inventory, and looking at the finished product while looking at your post with the real car for comparison.

Arancio Atlas is close, but looks too light in my opinion.

Last edited:
One of my long-time professions is Automotive Painter. 2 colors that look a bit closer to my eye, are Chameleon Orange, and Chrome Orange( no metallic, but still Gold Pearl). I've been going through and painting a M3 GTR with a wide selection of different Orange Paints from my inventory, and looking at the finished product while looking at your post with the real car for comparison.

Arancio Atlas is close, but looks too light in my opinion.

Yeah, I agree totally looking at the picture of my version. Taking into account my photography skills, when built and painted aND LOOked at on my game screen, it was much closer in shade than it appears in the thread. I did look at Chameleon Orange when I was buil;ding it....I'm getting better at matching colours, but my eyesight isn't what it used to be.

Interestingly enough, RG Motorsports used their own inhouse paint, RGM Orange: which they christened Vitamin C, but the GT5 version of that isn't as bright as RGM's. And their shots differed greatly in appearance depending on the environment where the photos were taken. I can't ****en win!!! :lol:

http://www.rgmotorsport.com/RGM_Powered_April_2011.pdf

And as an aside,t hanks for the feedback, it's always helpful to know blokes whose skills can translate to the game. 👍

Blitz Honda Fit coming after reset tonight 👍

:bowdown: Very nice Sir S. :bowdown:

Orange orange orange orange orange orange orange orange orange orange orange orange orange orange orange orange orange orange orange orange orange orange orange orange orange orange orange!

Good morning everybody,

Everybody finished their South African GT-Academy?
Nice to see some paint-hunting happening here!
I first need to send myself a standard GT-R, then the paint 👍

Busy busy...at work!

Have a nice day everybody

wasn't able to send the Fit before i got offline as was nearly asleep at reset...... So it will be coming your way today with a new replica tomorrow :)

wasn't able to send the Fit before i got offline as was nearly asleep at reset...... So it will be coming your way today with a new replica tomorrow :)

Hey mate,

Yeah no worries my friend. They come when they cone, not any sooner.
With so many already nothing is urgent.

Tomorrow I hope to finish building tunes from my phone and also do some from internet.
Got some ideas already...

Sent you Nero Nemesis, Matt Black, Matte Black, Orange Chrome, and Chameleon Orange. Also sent some Transmissions and Suspensions.

On Topic: I'll borrow that Beemer tonight. That Replica is sweet. I started building one last night with the Premium M3, but the rear flares are too small. It looks sweet Chameleon Orange with Gloss Black BBss though, with that same tiny rear wing lip. I'll see if it turns out at all. This is very fun, guys.

Sent you Nero Nemesis, Matt Black, Matte Black, Orange Chrome, and Chameleon Orange. Also sent some Transmissions and Suspensions.

On Topic: I'll borrow that Beemer tonight. That Replica is sweet. I started building one last night with the Premium M3, but the rear flares are too small. It looks sweet Chameleon Orange with Gloss Black BBss though, with that same tiny rear wing lip. I'll see if it turns out at all. This is very fun, guys.

Good stuff, and thanks muchly, man. :cheers: Am always happy to see the cars out there being borrowed and enjoyed. Really pissed that PD won't let me make upgrades which you can in RL though, the supercharger and 750BHP woulda been so crazy on it.

Cool I'm on the finishing stages of my new replica Evo..... Wait WRX.... No it's 100% an Evo :lol: but it has nearly 500Bhp :)

Hahaha, it is blue, noo silver...nooo ORANGE!! hahaha

Good morning my friend! Hope everything is cool!
I have to tell you, from next week I cannot accept new replicas!
I will not have access to the ps3 for a week :scared: :scared:

That is why the OP has been updated now again!
I thought of building up a Aventador, been checking out google images...
And checking tuner sites that I already got listed (love sets)

Found a beautiful one from DMC, but couldn't find right specs.
Then I found a nice one from Wheelsandmore, the LP777-4 Bianco, but that was just a color-change (as we cannot simulate body-parts that custom) from the Rabbioso version I already have.
So I ended up with the Aventador LP760-2 from Oakley Design 👍

Original:
2012-lamborghini-lp760-2--14_600x0w.jpg

Replica:
specialstageroutex.jpg

Color doesn't really match on the picture, but that's my picture skills haha :dunce:
Because of the "all power on the rear" it has a bit more power to accelerate, and does a 2.8s instead of factory default 2.9s on 0-60 mile.

OP updated:

Received:
  • Slender_man: Blitz Honda Fit

Build myself from posted tunes/shares or created myself..

• Blitz Lancer Evolution X
  • Blitz Subaru BRZ (86GT base)
  • BMW M3 Frozen Edition 2011
  • HKS Insight Eco & Sport
  • Initial-D AE86 Bunta Fujiwara Spec
  • Initial-D SW20 Ken Kogashiva Spec
  • Initial-D ZZW30 Kai Kogashiva Spec
  • Kevin Barlett Alfa Romeo GTA
  • Lamborghini Aventador LP760-2 by Oakley Design
  • Lamborghini Gallardo Editione Tecnica
  • Mansory McLaren MP4-12C 2012
  • McLaren MP4-12C Toxique Evil
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X - Ronald Vasquez
  • Mustang SVT Cobra Mystichrome '04
  • RG Motorsports BMW M3 GTRS S3
  • Saleen Mustang S302E Sterling Edition '08

I don't think much will come next couple of days..running out of tunes.
If anybody got some left that aren't shared yet...please step forward 👍

Some of you might still know me. Just a sign of life. :)👍

Oops, are there new Replicas out there? :lol:

Ha, your here!! :bowdown: How have you been my dear friend!
Maybe you can take over for a week...I'm off for 7 days 👍 👍

In the meantime no replicas are made..you saw it wrong.

Ha, your here!! :bowdown: How have you been my dear friend!
Maybe you can take over for a week...I'm off for 7 days 👍 👍

In the meantime no replicas are made..you saw it wrong.

Off for 7 days? Ah, I see, finally you have to serve your prison term, poor you. Better be careful next time... :guilty: Hahaha...

After a quick thread research my result is that there are TONS of new replicas. Hmmm, how do I have to understand your voluntary misstatement?

Can`t promise to do anything due to duties which can`t be scheduled. :crazy:

But seriously - nice work here, still, after such a long period of doing, making ... 👍

Off for 7 days? Ah, I see, finally you have to serve your prison term, poor you. Better be careful next time... :guilty: Hahaha...

After a quick thread research my result is that there are TONS of new replicas. Hmmm, how do I have to understand your voluntary misstatement?

Can`t promise to do anything due to duties which can`t be scheduled. :crazy:

But seriously - nice work here, still, after such a long period of doing, making ... 👍

You see it wrong, I finally got 7 days probation. And outside I don't have Internet nor a PS3 :(

But yes, I didn't tell the thruth, we got a few new ones since your absense.
We passed the 1100 now, with about 10 replicas :)

I know your very busy, and I understand you cannot commit yourself now.
That is fine, the thread will live by it's own like it does all the time :)
Just need to see and catch up afterwards...

Cheers :cheers:

Speaking of orange, you have a couple gents who engage in the fine gentlemanly sport of spear chucking (for the uninitiated, darts) :D

As a pretty handy chucker from days of yore, it is a pleasure watching 'em throw.

Slightly OT, I realise. Penance is one replica by Sunday night :D

Speaking of orange, you have a couple gents who engage in the fine gentlemanly sport of spear chucking (for the uninitiated, darts) :D

As a pretty handy chucker from days of yore, it is a pleasure watching 'em throw.

Slightly OT, I realise. Penance is one replica by Sunday night :D

Yeah it is amazing where a small country can be good in...
I actually have some family that are good friends with them (world of darts :lol:)!

I've never been good at it, alcohol and throwing is not the best combination in the bar hahah
Sunday would be the last time for me before the silence :D

Yeah it is amazing where a small country can be good in...
I actually have some family that are good friends with them (world of darts :lol:)!

I've never been good at it, alcohol and throwing is not the best combination in the bar hahah
Sunday would be the last time for me before the silence :D

Small world, eh.

I should have the cvar I'm trying to finish done later tomorrow evening, hopefully. It all comes down to paint, as usual.

I can send you any paint you need my friend 👍

And I wish you good luck with the replica your working on!! :)

Last edited:
My new replica I'll finish up and send it right over to you 👍
7 Days to search for fresh replicas, hmmmm not bad enjoy your time off wisely my friend :cheers:

My new replica I'll finish up and send it right over to you 👍
7 Days to search for fresh replicas, hmmmm not bad enjoy your time off wisely my friend :cheers:

Yeah, maybe I catch some fresh air while at it! :)
But I got the weekend left...online now for an hour or so..

Do you think that you could find specs for the Ruf CTR3? 👍
7 days is a long time :lol: :lol:

Have a good weekend!

Out

Back