Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Outeke , please check the RA-R (SORRY!) Cos mine's wrong , Can you check this ?
Ride Height : F and R = -15mm
Top Speed : 155 MPH / Around 250 KM/H

:lol: Hahaha, nice one, Slender_Man is full of friends. I guess the "real" Slenderman can`t maintain this fact. There is a real Slenderman, right? :scared:

Slender_man_sighting_by_gartonia.jpg

He's rumoured to be real, But i'm just a bit obsessed with the Slender Man games at the moment :lol:

Here's my next replica which is also complete but not on share:

TMG GT86 CS-V3

Shame we don't get a livery editor with some of these cars, eh. That's a very nice looking beastie...is it likely to be shared at any stage mate? Or just post the settings?

👍 👍

Shame we don't get a livery editor with some of these cars, eh. That's a very nice looking beastie...is it likely to be shared at any stage mate? Or just post the settings?

👍 👍

just put it up now in fact :lol:

Ok I'm making Camaro ZL 1 nimble bee edition replica and I have exact hear ratios and everything but a little fast at ssrx. Should I keep ratios or change it to match it exactly? I even get same respond speeds as Car and driver test but I'm list a little faster. Maybe GT5 physics?

Ok I'm making Camaro ZL 1 nimble bee edition replica and I have exact hear ratios and everything but a little fast at ssrx. Should I keep ratios or change it to match it exactly? I even get same respond speeds as Car and driver test but I'm list a little faster. Maybe GT5 physics?

Only my thoughts, but I'd suggest keeping ratios and such the same and put the differences down to GT5 physics, as most tracks would keep the car spees within the parameters you want anyways. Thanks for taking the time to put into this, eh. 👍

Only my thoughts, but I'd suggest keeping ratios and such the same and put the differences down to GT5 physics, as most tracks would keep the car spees within the parameters you want anyways. Thanks for taking the time to put into this, eh. 👍

Ok. Thanks. For 580hp the Camaro is a little slow in reality. But i have it up. Picture in a second.

Tonight i shall be starting to send over my new replica's over to Outeke's replica account, As well as building another new beast :D

Good morning everybody,

Wow, nice to be away for some time, login at 110% login bonus rocks :D :D

See some nice replicas been created here! Very nice and if their online later tonight, I will try to get a copy of them :-)

I had some time to copy/build replicas myself, copied 5, created 5, just need to update the OP.
There will be 5 Streetgasm cars on share later today (after I cleaned up my friends list)

[P] Streetgasm: Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R V-spec
IMG_7737-border.jpg

[P] Streetgasm: Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R Spec II
IMG_7786-border.jpg

Streetgasm: Ford Focus RS
san-circuit.jpg

Streetgasm: Lexus IS200
IMG_7686-border.jpg

Streetgasm: Toyota MRII Turbo
roderik-mrii.jpg

Cheers :cheers:

EDIT:

@99999E: I've corrected the car settings! Thanks for notifying me.

Last edited:
A lovely set of vehicles there, Outeke. I'll have my blank sheets and borrow button working overdrive later tonight. 👍

Cool, not super proud of the cars I made, due to lack of available specs.
For example, the MRII doesn't allow a Carbon hood, the Ford Focus wing doesn't match (look) at all..

But happy the series is growing, maybe I'll do the others too :) :)

Back