Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
I will send you my 2013 Camaro ZL 1 Bumble Bee edition later. I had to send it to people that wanted it first. I think I'm already friends with you.

Hey mate,

Yeah I think from last time your still added 👍
Thanks for forwarding it, no rush though!

Cheers :cheers:

Outeke

How do you guys tune it if you can find exact specs? I found q street legal track version of 2010 Camaro SS. It has lap times at tracks though and drag times. So should I tune to that if I can't find exact?

Now on share at fisho_racing is this little beastie....I know that the Golf V R32 has been replicated using a Golf GTi, but I preferred the 2003 R32 to grab the AWD factor. The aesthetics are not overly dissimilar to my eyes. She hit just a couple mph over the rated top speed down the straight at La Sarthe. Enjoy!!!

2008 ABT Golf R32

ReworkedGolfR32byAbt.jpg

(P) Mustang RTR-C sent over just now 👍

R.E.S.P.E.C.T. :bowdown:

How do you guys tune it if you can find exact specs? I found q street legal track version of 2010 Camaro SS. It has lap times at tracks though and drag times. So should I tune to that if I can't find exact?

Try to stay as close as possible to the real car. Don't buy FC gearbox is you haven't got any specs.
But when you know that the car has been upgraded with certain things, then do install those, even when you don't know specs.

Oh, when I read what I wrote, I hardly understand myself :lol:
Maybe somebody else could help in this.

Now on share at fisho_racing is this little beastie....I know that the Golf V R32 has been replicated using a Golf GTi, but I preferred the 2003 R32 to grab the AWD factor. The aesthetics are not overly dissimilar to my eyes. She hit just a couple mph over the rated top speed down the straight at La Sarthe. Enjoy!!!

2008 ABT Golf R32

[...]

We didn't had a ABT Golf!!! :)

That reminds me, there are a few replicas on share that I need to copy :scared: :scared:
1 from Frenzal (?) and 1 from Costasdrifter (?)

Oh and my 5 Streetgasm cars are on share. Please do not distribute them. If somebody wants them, they should come to me (or build them theirself)

Last edited:
We didn't had a ABT Golf!!! :)

That reminds me, there are a few replicas on share that I need to copy :scared: :scared:
1 from Frenzal (?) and 1 from Costasdrifter (?)

Oh and my 5 Streetgasm cars are on share. Please do not distribute them. If somebody wants them, they should come to me (or build them theirself)

No worries regarding lockdown on the Streetgasm's, I had to put off getting them until this evening anyways. Enjoy the Golf, I'm going to have a bit of fun with an alternative copy of it in the 500PP A-Spec seasonal that runs around London...#5 I think it is. I used to use a modded R32 '03 for that particular event, the smaller car was perfect there.

No worries regarding lockdown on the Streetgasm's, I had to put off getting them until this evening anyways. Enjoy the Golf, I'm going to have a bit of fun with an alternative copy of it in the 500PP A-Spec seasonal that runs around London...#5 I think it is. I used to use a modded R32 '03 for that particular event, the smaller car was perfect there.

Yeah cool, cool, they stay on share for some time, no stress to copy them.
I've been doing the Ferrari seasonal with a replica, the Yellow Ferrari from DMC OR the Ferrari 458 Italia FIA GT3 (I don't remember exactly)
But it was a pleasure to drive it. Not a cash machine, but enough to keep excited until lap 3 hahaha

Thanks, will make some screenshots tonight!

Yeah cool, cool, they stay on share for some time, no stress to copy them.
I've been doing the Ferrari seasonal with a replica, the Yellow Ferrari from DMC OR the Ferrari 458 Italia FIA GT3 (I don't remember exactly)
But it was a pleasure to drive it. Not a cash machine, but enough to keep excited until lap 3 hahaha

Thanks, will make some screenshots tonight!

I'll have to see f I have the 458 Italia FIA GT3 there somewhere, I've been using one that a bloke gifted me and it is doing a lovely job so far. But always nice to run these using replicas exactly as built.

I'll have to see f I have the 458 Italia FIA GT3 there somewhere, I've been using one that a bloke gifted me and it is doing a lovely job so far. But always nice to run these using replicas exactly as built.

Let me know, I'm more then happy to put it on share for you tonight!!!
Just need to do one of the 5 races to complete the series 👍

Edit:

This is a cool one to build....
Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2013:
2013_Porsche_911GT3Cup-2-2048.jpg

Last edited:
Let me know, I'm more then happy to put it on share for you tonight!!!
Just need to do one of the 5 races to complete the series 👍

Edit:

That would be helpful thanks mate, I don't seem to have the build there.

Now, that is a nice shiny Porsche!!!! Beautiful.

(P) Creations n' Chrome Mustang sent 👍

Car left to send:

TMG GT86 CS-V3
TMG-GT86-CS-V3.jpg

(P) Fujimura Auto 370Z
sstp_1010_01_z+2008_nissan_fairlady_z34+passenger_side_front_view.jpg

TRIAL Exige
130_0708_04_z+lotus_exige+front_angle_view.jpg

That would be helpful thanks mate, I don't seem to have the build there.

Now, that is a nice shiny Porsche!!!! Beautiful.

Yeah it has only slightly differences from a stock RUF, so with the current replicas I have (specs) and the specs I can find on the webz, I will make this.
I even think there is a spare CTR2 in my UCD right now :D

(P) Creations n' Chrome Mustang sent 👍

Car left to send:

TMG GT86 CS-V3
[...]

(P) Fujimura Auto 370Z
[...]

TRIAL Exige
[...]

Nice TRIAL replica, another new masterpiece out of your sleeve!! :)

Need to add this one too that i have just made :lol:

ASM Japan S2000 'Car No.3'
[...]

Damn, you go faster then ever!! I love the orange details :)
But uh, is there also a No.2 and No.1??
Tried searching the internet, but that was un-succesful :(

EDIT: What about this replica, anybody wanna try it?
bali023eee390aci5.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, you go faster then ever!! I love the orange details :)
But uh, is there also a No.2 and No.1??
Tried searching the internet, but that was un-succesful :(

I believe this is Car No.1 with Car No.2 in the back ground
picture108te.jpg

I've found some specs of Car No.1 but i need a donor (S) Amuse S2000 GT1 to make it...

As for Car No.2 i've found nothing on it

OK, so we can focus on #1 and mix #1 and #3 into a #2 :D :D :D

You need it 0/0/0 or 0/miles/0 ?

I will send fr from COHALAS_3 👍

Cheers mate, get ready for a big flood of replicas coming.
I've found a source with 10-50 replicas that I will investigate :)

Last edited:
Chevrolet Camaro GS Racecar Concept '08
[...]

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/11/03/sema-2008-camaro-gs-race-car-concept-live-reveal/
http://www.supercars.net/cars/4263.html

I found this car and build it from the Camaro SS RM...There are some specs different or didn't found...
1. Weight.
2. Final Gear (the gear box is the Tremec 6060 six-speed manual transmission with close-ratio gearing).
3. The torque of GT5 car is a little higher than real.

I want your opinion to this....Share it or erase it ?

Share it!

And about 1. Weight:

The GS Class it competed in, has a allowed weights range from 2,900 to 3,300 lbs (1315kg-1496kg)
Not that it specifies this specific car, but if your current weight is outside this ^^, you have to adjust it.

Share it!

And about 1. Weight:

The GS Class it competed in, has a allowed weights range from 2,900 to 3,300 lbs (1315kg-1496kg)
Not that it specifies this specific car, but if your current weight is outside this ^^, you have to adjust it.

The weight I have is in these allowed weights. Will find the final color and will share it. I'll inform you when it's ready. 👍

Back