Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
The weight I have is in these allowed weights. Will find the final color and will share it. I'll inform you when it's ready. 👍

Great, I think the weight is more to the lower part of the range then the higher part of the range.
They changed some bodyparts to make it weight less.

Is your other car also still on share? If I have time tonight, I will copy both!

Great, I think the weight is more to the lower part of the range then the higher part of the range.
They changed some bodyparts to make it weight less.

Is your other car also still on share? If I have time tonight, I will copy both!

Yes, still on share. :)

Chevrolet Camaro GS Racecar Concept '08
2008chevroletcamarogsra.jpg

Shared in Costas_Replica

The weight of the car is the minimum allowed (1315 kg).

On share at fisho_man, only a couple of notable differences...5 speed close ratio as opposed to 3 speed auto, and some liberties taken with suspension but these are based on a GT5 tuner's work which fitted with what the restorer/modder appears to have done anyways. Power comes in at 10BHP under, but this may be made up if you built this from a 0/0/0 model and broke it in. I may try that with another one and see how she goes.

Alabaster Silver metallic used on the rims....this appears to be my 'go to' paint now for silver-type rims. It comes up very well.

Adam Theo's '73 Toyota Celica - "Orange Crush"

modp-1210-101973-toyota-celicarear-view.jpg

Shared in Costas_Replica

The weight of the car is the minimum allowed (1315 kg).

Cheers, copied it!

TMG GT86 CS-V3 sent 👍

Cheers, received very well!! :bowdown:

On share at fisho_man, only a couple of notable differences...5 speed close ratio as opposed to 3 speed auto, and some liberties taken with suspension but these are based on a GT5 tuner's work which fitted with what the restorer/modder appears to have done anyways. Power comes in at 10BHP under, but this may be made up if you built this from a 0/0/0 model and broke it in. I may try that with another one and see how she goes.

Alabaster Silver metallic used on the rims....this appears to be my 'go to' paint now for silver-type rims. It comes up very well.

[...]

Nice Orange car, pity it is _another_ standard. Damn you start to focus only on standard cars? Makes it more difficult to replicate... haha
I took screenshots, so whenever I get a standard Toyota, I will build it!!

Talking about standards...I've created a couple of replicas too...will update the OP soon....(too busy)

Received from almighty S_M!!:

• Slender_Man: [P] Jon Sibal Dodge Challenger
  • Slender_Man: [P] Mustang RTR-C
  • Slender_Man: [P] TMG 86GT CS-V3
  • Slender_Man: [P] Creations n' Chrome Mustang

Created myself from found posted replicas/internet/GTPlanet/google:

Honda NSX Le Mans (RM Replica)
retro15_w77E_1.jpg

Kei Office S15 (RM Replica)
IMG_2709_copy.jpg

Chevrolet Camaro Cup Car 2012 (RM Replica; yeah only made one, in Orange!!)
statictext94_center.jpg

• Autodelta GT 3.7
    [*][P] Chevrolet Camaro GS Racecar Concept 2008 (RM replica)
    [*][P] Honda CR-Z Hybrid R Concept 2011
    [*] Initial-D RX-7 Type R - Kyoko Iwase
    [*] Powerhouse Amuse Fairlady Z
    [*] Audi TT 1.8T Quattro Sport
    [*][P] RenaultSport Megane 225 Trophy
    [*] RUF RT Turbo 1996
    [*] ABT Volkswagen Golf R32 2008
    [*][P] AVUS Performance Ford GT '06

Frenzal, the Ferrari I used for the seasonal was the DMC one. I anyway shared the FIA GT3....
If any of the above cars need to be shared, let me know! Exclusive shared with friends 👍

Frenzal, the Ferrari I used for the seasonal was the DMC one. I anyway shared the FIA GT3....
If any of the above cars need to be shared, let me know! Exclusive shared with friends 👍

Thanks fer thet Outeke, that's the one I want to get anyways. I'd love to grab the Camaro Cup car as well when you have the chance to put it up. 👍 👍

Thanks fer thet Outeke, that's the one I want to get anyways. I'd love to grab the Camaro Cup car as well when you have the chance to put it up. 👍 👍

No problem!
As soon as these currently shared 6 cars are ready, I'll remove them and add the Camaro Cup Car :)

EDIT:

Forgot, but also made a Comptech NSX (the non-T version) 👍 👍

EDIT2: I see I see....why o why?!

Last edited:
Honda NSX Le Mans (RM Replica)
retro15_w77E_1.jpg

Kei Office S15 (RM Replica)
IMG_2709_copy.jpg

[*] Initial-D RX-7 Type R - Kyoko Iwase

Hi guys,
Love those RM Replica you got there. 👍 :drool:
Any chance you got them up already ?
Too busy to even fire up the PS3 this week. :grumpy:

I've got a "few" Initial D cars made last week :)
Hopefully I can take them for a photo shooting this weekend, and share with you all. :)

btw, how nice you found something for Kyoko's RX-7
I don't have any luck hunting down any respectful tune for it. :ouch:

Cheers :cheers:

Hi guys,
Love those RM Replica you got there. 👍 :drool:
Any chance you got them up already ?
Too busy to even fire up the PS3 this week. :grumpy:

I've got a "few" Initial D cars made last week :)
Hopefully I can take them for a photo shooting this weekend, and share with you all. :)

btw, how nice you found something for Kyoko's RX-7
I don't have any luck hunting down any respectful tune for it. :ouch:

Cheers :cheers:

Hey my friend,

Yeah soon I will share them, or take screenshots and post them online!
I'll let you know when it's up. (Need to wait for people to copy the Streetgasm cars)

Yeah to be honest, I didn't do the specs of Kyoko myself, I found a source for ~15 Initial cars..so soon we need to sync which we got, which you build and which I can supply more 👍

Busy days, lots of replicas, almost passing 1150!! :)

Hey my friend,

Yeah soon I will share them, or take screenshots and post them online!
I'll let you know when it's up. (Need to wait for people to copy the Streetgasm cars)

Yeah to be honest, I didn't do the specs of Kyoko myself, I found a source for ~15 Initial cars..so soon we need to sync which we got, which you build and which I can supply more 👍

Busy days, lots of replicas, almost passing 1150!! :)
Sure MAN 👍
I need to finish my internal transfer, will send you a PM let you know which I have got.
So we don't make doubles. :D

I tested to see the power...

0/0/0..........gives 223 BHP with Oil Change
0/miles/0.....gives 228 BHP with Overhaul etc

If I remember good the car you shared was Used at 228 BHP.

And If I understand good, the real car has 238 BHP ?

I tested to see the power...

0/0/0..........gives 223 BHP with Oil Change
0/miles/0.....gives 228 BHP with Overhaul etc

If I remember good the car you shared was Used at 228 BHP.

And If I understand good, the real car has 238 BHP ?

The car I used was used, and with oil change plus engine overhaul (rather than use a restore ticket), then added power upgrades took it to the 228 that is showing on the replica. The real car I saw rated at 240bhp based on figures I found for that particular engine.

So. I'm not sure what a 0/0/0 which was firstly oil changed, then power upgraded, then run in would do. It would have to be somewhat higher than the 228bhp now currently showing. I'll check my other accounts, I am sure that I have a couple 0/0/0's floating around the place. I'll set one up then let it run a B-Speccer enduro overnight.

Good morning :)
I am just curious :dopey:
Are there any difference between "HP" and "BHP" in GT5 ?
My PS3 will display "HP" or "PS" depends on which system language you select.

20121115_182728.jpg

20121115_182338.jpg

Good morning mates,

In my understanding the BHP * 1.015 equals HP.
At least that is how I've seen all the different BHP-HP converted numbers..

PS is indeed Ponies 👍

I would say there is a flaw in GT5, not showing the correct label for the numbers.
BHP/HP/PS/ETC....

It has a big confusion........

It shows BHP or HP depense the Language
OR
It shows HP or PS depense the Language

So everyone of us has to see in what packet of these conversions are.

I think you'd do your head in getting into that stuff too much. If it says bhp, I just run with that.

I think you'd do your head in getting into that stuff too much. If it says bhp, I just run with that.

Yes, that's the way. We stay where everyone is. But we need the "How to" if we find a car that shows horsepower with other name (BHP, PS, DIN, HP).

Until I discover these differences, I was builded cars from Ich's thread and I was wondering why I couldn't reach the power of his cars....Ich was talking about HP(DIN,PS) and I was trying to reach this power (the number of power) with BHP...Every car was at 100% of HP, I always was a little down with numbers...I hope you got my meaning :crazy:

Last edited:
Yes, that's the way. We stay where everyone is. But we need the "How to" if we find a car that shows horsepower with other name (BHP, PS, DIN, HP).

Until I discover these differences, I was builded cars from Ich's thread and I was wondering why I couldn't reach the power of his cars....Ich was talking about HP(DIN,PS) and I was trying to reach this power (the number of power) with BHP...Every car was at 100% of HP, I always was a little down with numbers...I hope you got my meaning :crazy:

This discussion has been in this thread multiple times now.
Last occurred with 99999E, where I supplied him a car with 538HP and when he received it, it only had 52xHP, both have the HP extension, but with different regions, it calculates differently.
So his was HP (BHP) and mine was HP (PS).....

Back