Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Yeah, maybe I catch some fresh air while at it! :)
But I got the weekend left...online now for an hour or so..

Do you think that you could find specs for the Ruf CTR3? 👍
7 days is a long time :lol: :lol:

Have a good weekend!

Out
I can have a look 👍

Latest ride Sent

Lan Evo IX 'Johnny Fargas'
turp_0710_01_z+mitsubishi_lancer_evolution_ix+front_view.jpg

Last edited:
Now on share at fisho_man, the

Dodge Challenger SRT8 Project Ultra Violet

...made in conjunction with comedian Jeff Dunham

Dodge-Challenger-SRT8-Jeff-Dunham-01-800.jpg

Enjoy!

I couldn't quite get such a beautiful bright and deep violet, so we have used Mysterious Violet Pearl. I hope it is close enough.

I couldn't quite get such a beautiful bright and deep violet, so we have used Mysterious Violet Pearl. I hope it is close enough.

Hi there,
Good looking Replica you got there mate 👍
Have you try Black-Eye Purple Met. ?
It looks pretty damn close to me :dopey:
I can send you a sample tmr if you don't have it.

Cheers

Now on share at fisho_man, the

Dodge Challenger SRT8 Project Ultra Violet

...made in conjunction with comedian Jeff Dunham

[...]

Enjoy!

:crazy::crazy:
Where did you find that beauty?!
Hope to copy it before I'm off.. 👍

Hi there,

Cheers

Could you send me a copy too please? :)

Sorry for being late just because of 1 picture :dunce:

Took and edited by me! :)

[...]

Thanks for the post, now I can link the replica to your post 👍
Nice editing BTW!!

Cheers :cheers:

Hi there,

Cheers

Thanks mate, that would be appreciated. 👍

:crazy::crazy:
Where did you find that beauty?!
Hope to copy it before I'm off.. 👍

I can't remember where I first saw it, but just fell in love with it straight away. It's a smashing piece of kit.

Sure mate 👍
As soon as I am done with my lady. ( shopping :( ) will send chips to both of you.

Cheers :)

Now on share at fisho_man

Dodge-Challenger-SRT8-Jeff-Dunham-01-800.jpg
AhrweilerGate_4.jpg

Here it is Black-Eye Purple Met. 👍

@frenzal
I only have your fisho_racing on my FL :ouch:
Please accept my FR, so I can turn this Bad Boy into a real replica :)
Right now it's only look-a-like :banghead:

btw paint sent to fisho_racing and OUT 👍

Cheers

@frenzal
I only have your fisho_racing on my FL :ouch:
Please accept my FR, so I can turn this Bad Boy into a real replica :)
Right now it's only look-a-like :banghead:

Cheers

Cheers mate, and thank you muchly. That is a brilliant match up 👍 accepting very very shortly.

My next project is the:

2013 Camaro ZL-1 Bumblebee edition. It has exact specs including gear ratios and speed test times. I will post the actual one later.
trans2_zps1a421751.jpg

I copied the beauty of frenzal but Iam a little confused....

According this...http://www.supercars.net/cars/5888.html

the car is on 425 BHP / 1878 KG with 5 speed transmission. Is this another version ?

:confused:

That article you linked also states this in the text portion:

Under the Mopar T/A hood with functioning air scoop, is the most noteworthy change to the vehicle - a new Mopar 426 crate engine, with 515 horsepower and 490 lb.-ft. of torque. The project also takes advantage of the new engine tuning capabilities performed by Arrington Engines, based in Martinsville, Va., which currently has Mopar-authorized tooling and software to create performance calibrations for select 2011, 2012 and 2013 model-year Chrysler Group vehicles.

Read more at http://www.supercars.net/cars/5888.html#bEu1MYCu2lSRT5EK.99

the car is on 425 BHP / 1878 KG with 5 speed transmission. Is this another version ?

Not sure what is going on there Costa...even in the Supercars article (and any other article I found on it) it states that the vehicle is at 515 BHP whilst the detailed specs on the side are still showing the specs for the basic Challenger. And according to this link, had either the 6-speed manual, or the 5-speed auto. Strange for a one-off, I know. And unless I'm going blind, I can't even see the link in the Supercars 'D' index page the the Ultra Violet setup....that's really weird. Ok, I got it...it was only an article, not a linked specs page.

http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/default.aspx?carID=22149&i=2

I am looking forward to that Bumblebee :D speaking of which...does anyone have a copy of the previous Camaro Bumblebee which was getting around here to share thanks?

Last edited:
Not sure what is going on there Costa...even in the Supercars article (and any other article I found on it) it states that the vehicle is at 515 BHP whilst the detailed specs on the side are still showing the specs for the basic Challenger. And according to this link, had either the 6-speed manual, or the 5-speed auto. Strange for a one-off, I know. And unless I'm going blind, I can't even see the link in the Supercars 'D' index page the the Ultra Violet setup....that's really weird. Ok, I got it...it was only an article, not a linked specs page.

I am looking forward to that Bumblebee :D speaking of which...does anyone have a copy of the previous Camaro Bumblebee which was getting around here to share thanks?

On share !

Wow ... i've been gone for a long time :yuck:

Welcome back, and thank you for forwarding some cars 👍 👍

[...]
Here it is Black-Eye Purple Met. 👍

Cheers

Very nice matching color, build it up and painted it in that color!! :bowdown:

The:

Volkswagen Scirocco III Hurricane 1.4 TSI (tronrider345) <-- TSI or TDI??

It's TSI! :)

Thanks!, your label said TDI, that is why I started to get confused!

My next project is the:

2013 Camaro ZL-1 Bumblebee edition. It has exact specs including gear ratios and speed test times. I will post the actual one later.
[...]

Nice one mate, that is a new add-on for the current Bumblebee that we have!
And to answer your PM, it would be great if you can send it to me.
I'm only not sure when I see the ps3 :(

I got some new ideas coming :)

Work them out...you got a few days to be creative! :) :)

OP updated: (not sub-op)

Received:

• Slender_Man: Lan Evo IX 'Johnny Fargas'
  • 99999E: Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA-R '05

Build myself from shares etc.

• Ferrari 458 Italdesign
  • Bullit GT350
  • Dodge Challenger SRT8 Project Ultra Violet

OK, maybe during the week I will update the sub-OP's.
And I'll be back later...in emergency, E-mail me :D

Have a nice quiet time without me hahaha Enjoy the silence! :) :)

Hasta la vista!

Last edited:

That article you linked also states this in the text portion:

Under the Mopar T/A hood with functioning air scoop, is the most noteworthy change to the vehicle - a new Mopar 426 crate engine, with 515 horsepower and 490 lb.-ft. of torque. The project also takes advantage of the new engine tuning capabilities performed by Arrington Engines, based in Martinsville, Va., which currently has Mopar-authorized tooling and software to create performance calibrations for select 2011, 2012 and 2013 model-year Chrysler Group vehicles.

Read more at http://www.supercars.net/cars/5888.html#bEu1MYCu2lSRT5EK.99

So, what the final conclusion ? Are specs OK for building ? :confused:

So, what the final conclusion ? Are specs OK for building ? :confused:

Yeah mate, it is. I think there was just an confusing set of specs in the supercars side spec sheet which I have seen happen before, where it will show specs for the base vehicle, but they don't necessarily match the tuned version. The specs as set on the replica on share are quite ok. 👍

Yeah mate, it is. I think there was just an confusing set of specs in the supercars side spec sheet which I have seen happen before, where it will show specs for the base vehicle, but they don't necessarily match the tuned version. The specs as set on the replica on share are quite ok. 👍

Thanks for your answer. That's what I wanted to hear. Will build it ASAP 👍

I was thinking of making the Jaguar XFR-S, just wondering if anyone is already in the process.
Jaguar-XFR-S_2014_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

The following replica's are all on share on my Main account until Otueke is back from his off time 👍

Mustang RTR-C
IMG_4388_1mU9_1.jpg

RedBullHangar-7-2.jpg

Creations n' Chrome 'Boy Racer'
CNCMustang_171.jpg

AhrweilerGate-1.jpg

Challenger 'Jon Sibal'
jonibal-dodge-challenger-6.jpg

Ahrweiler-Street.jpg

You like the mean looking cars, Mr. Slenderman formerly known as OSE. (I`m still not familiar with your new nickname.)

I hope thread won`t die without Mr. Orange.

Back