Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Limey77
It's hard to find info on the FXX, I think because each is individual, but I did find legit gear ratios and some guidance on the suspension from a PDF on the Ferrari site.

All the 'xx' from Ferrari are hard to find eg FXX and 599XX both hard and Ferrari don't you take them home so no one can release much data about the cars!

I've started work on a Caterham R500 Superlight and plan on doing some other replicas soon

There was certainly nothing definitive that I could find only percentage differences compared to the Enzo, so it's a bit of guesswork at the end of the day.

Wow another smart guy. :lol:

Why do people wanna to post without taking a good look at the OP?
Big chance they make a stupid useless post.
Maybe i will start quoting them in the OP.
Fun for the ones that do read the OP....

Oh and for the record... I askef geeseventy6 to make it.

Just saying thait it looks like
Sorry man didnt know you will get so emotional over it

I've started work on a Caterham R500 Superlight and plan on doing some other replicas soon

Heya,

From the raffle to the replica! 👍
Show me what you got mate.

Just saying thait it looks like
Sorry man didnt know you will get so emotional over it

I would understand that you would say "It looks like the original version", that would make sense, you would compliment somebody.

But you only point out that the replica looks like a replica..... which gives me emotions..had a huge laugh about it...:lol:

I collect replica's. If you have a replica for trade, let me know. 👍

General announcement:

As I received some FR on AAA-Replica I have to say that I`ll accept them. But if your intention was/is to send stuff I have state: Please don`t send me anything on AAA-Replica because in a certain way it`s not useful and these slots are lost. Please send all replicas to the Outeke replica collecting account which is... (hope it`s named in the OP). Thanks 👍

Greetings from Tsukuba. Testing tyres on the finished Pre production version of the Honda CR-Z Mugen to get close to the real cars best time 1:08.612 as to match the tires to the real cars. Full report later. Have a great day..:)

TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg

Comparing colours on the internet is a hopeless thing, but I've tried to match the real cars colours: with Electric Green for the body and Turquoise Metallic for the wheels. On some pics it looks like a fair match.

honda-cr-z-mugen-rr-concept-pre-production-model-wheelbrake.jpg

Last edited:
General announcement:

As I received some FR on AAA-Replica I have to say that I`ll accept them. But if your intention was/is to send stuff I have state: Please don`t send me anything on AAA-Replica because in a certain way it`s not useful and these slots are lost. Please send all replicas to the Outeke replica collecting account which is... (hope it`s named in the OP). Thanks 👍

^^^ 👍

Outeke_replica ....accepting FR's..(depends who of course..no leechers hehe)

Greetings from Tsukuba. Testing tyres on the finished Pre production version of the Honda CR-Z Mugen to get close to the real cars best time 1:08.612 as to match the tires to the real cars. Full report later. Have a great day..:)

Is it safe there? There was a tornado on Tsukuba a few days ago... :(
Nice to make a set of 3 for those CR-Z 👍

If anybody has a spare hour and a free trade slot today..

I have a little wishlist of replica cars I would like to receive (from the ich122 tuning thread) 👍

Open for horns, paint and car/ticket/replica trades 👍

If anybody has a spare hour and a free trade slot today..

I have a little wishlist of replica cars I would like to receive (from the ich122 tuning thread) 👍

Open for horns, paint and car/ticket/replica trades 👍

I throw in my 2 PS3 systems slots...

How does the list look like? The cars in the OP without pictures?

The cars in the OP without pictures are already in, just need time to make footage.

The wishlist I have are 4 Audi R8's to start with...but in the end, every replica from your thread needs to end up in my garage 👍

MTM Audi R8 V10 biTurbo
Senner R8
O.CT Tuning R8
And maybe the Anderson R8 (had minimum specs :( )

The cars in the OP without pictures are already in, just need time to make footage.

The wishlist I have are 4 Audi R8's to start with...but in the end, every replica from your thread needs to end up in my garage 👍

MTM Audi R8 V10 biTurbo
Senner R8
O.CT Tuning R8
And maybe the Anderson R8 (had minimum specs :( )

Already have the MTM Audi R8 V10 biTurbo made on 2nd account...
Not with ich122 specs though...

hmm, have non of these 4 cars^^

OK, thanks anyway mate 👍
You focus on specs, we on building!

Here's a picture of the real car i have just made as a replica
Auto Select R35

Sweet ride, which I had one at home....
Luckily I always see a Jaguar XF-S in front of the house 👍

Already have the MTM Audi R8 V10 biTurbo made on 2nd account...
Not with ich122 specs though...

I searched the thread for this, because I remembered you had made a MTM.
But since MTM was a too short term to search.. I searched for "MTM Audi"...
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Last edited:
I searched the thread for this, because I remembered you had made a MTM.
But since MTM was a too short term to search.. I searched for "MTM Audi"...
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

If you want it, please let me know... I´ll change it to ich122 specs...

Chat soon. :)

If you want it, please let me know... I´ll change it to ich122 specs...

Chat soon. :)

If your specs are right too, why change them? :)
I do have faith in you my friend 👍

If you would like to complete your replica (OP) list.
I'm open for any missing :bowdown:

EDIT:

This is the list of your posts without being in the OP...now I even see the MTM :lol:

Cbarbosa: Chevrolet Corvette Z06X Track Car Concept - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6983660#post6983660
Cbarbosa: Dodge Challenger Blacktop Concept
Cbarbosa: Brabus SV12 R Roadster
Cbarbosa: Hamann Murciélago LP640 - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6991947#post6991947
Cbarbosa: MTM R8 Biturbo - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7004839#post7004839
Cbarbosa: mclaren mp4-12c mansory? / F1 LM?

Last edited:
Ähmm, OP says: TMC Bathurst Club Spec (Evo) = TMR Evo X Bathurst Club Spec :dunce:

And I can tell you why.

OSE didn't post the proper car/name. So on receiving the surpice, I used the name writen on the "send" :-)
Which is a small difference from the title posted here 👍
I should adjust it right NOW :)

Car-label in -game sheet A will be changed too (tonight)

Auto Select R35 GT-R & TMR Evo X Bathurst Club Spec on share on my ZELE account

Last edited:
And I can tell you why.

OSE didn't post the proper car/name. So on receiving the surpice, I used the name writen on the "send" :-)
Which is a small difference from the title posted here 👍
I should adjust it right NOW :)

Car-label in -game sheet A will be changed too (tonight)

So we can blame OSE for that typo stress... :lol:

Back