Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Use the car settings page :)

Sooooo, everybody stopt producing replicas? :( :(
I noticed a pile of new ones on ich122's thread...

Will do inventory when i get back. (cant wait)
Just need to drive 1000km ... from Malmö...

Have a good trip home.

I'm sure you'll find some presents waiting in your inbox.

I know I've sent a few and will probably have made the Astons by the time you finish your drive.

Hope you enjoyed Malmo, it's a great town.

I mean the real car , I was trying to do the Evora GT4 2010 but 1st there are 2 specs , 355hp and 400 hp :(

And the suspension and soo .. I can't find.

For now I only got a look alike :(

Diogo G.
I mean the real car , I was trying to do the Evora GT4 2010 but 1st there are 2 specs , 355hp and 400 hp :(

And the suspension and soo .. I can't find.

For now I only got a look alike :(

I always find it difficult to get settings for a real racecar, unless I can find a small privateer company that raced it and have posted their specs. Don't forget that on the GT4 they would change suspension and gear settings for every track.

The best info I could find suggests it can be anything from 355bhp to 400bhp depending on which series it was entered in.

There's more info, including gear ratios here:

http://www.supercars.net/cars/4717.html

Other reading I did says that the suspension was "pretty much carried over" from the original car. Now I'm sure it was stiffened and lowered but can't tell you by how much.

It's probably quite similar to the Evore GTE Road Car Concept and someone has already made a replica of that, because I've got a copy.

Do you want me to put it on share for you to have a look at?

I never had been scamed ..

Okay corrected.

Let's move on ...

Limey , thank you , I will be trying to search more to complete my first replica :)

Diogo G.
I never had been scamed ..

Okay corrected.

Let's move on ...

Limey , thank you , I will be trying to search more to complete my first replica :)

No problem. I put the GTE up if you want to send an FR and have a look.

It's probably a good place to start for the track version.

I can't produce any replicas as I've just moved house and I'm now lacking internet :( hoping I can get back online soon.....

Outeke, if you haven't got one of Ich's new Porsche replicas let me know and I'll send over my copy.

Lots of new 'replica' makers have been popping up over the last few days. Have to check out their cars soon.

@ose, hope you get it fixed soon 👍

@limey, yeah saw the RWB, looked good though.
Yeah replicas are more and more popular :)
Just split real ones from look-a-likes :)

That's always the problem!

I'm also due to get one of Cole's Zonda F Clubsport in a few days, so if you don't have one by then I'll fire it over.

I've sent you the Hennessy HPE800 based on the McLaren MP4-12C and it seems like a look-a-like, but according to their own website, they didn't touch the suspension or transmission, just add 200 horses!

That's always the problem!

I'm also due to get one of Cole's Zonda F Clubsport in a few days, so if you don't have one by then I'll fire it over.

I've sent you the Hennessy HPE800 based on the McLaren MP4-12C and it seems like a look-a-like, but according to their own website, they didn't touch the suspension or transmission, just add 200 horses!

Cool, im almost sure I will not have it..hehe
Did they extend the trunk? How to fit 200 horses.....

Hennessey just add new aerodynamics and also power. They add 200 horses by fiddling with the turbos.
Mr. Hennessey themself say: "The McLaren has a very good suspension, so no need to change!" But I think thats because they only know straigt roads, Drag-strips and ovals in Texas. :dopey:

Last edited:
Hahaha pity though....

Nice new replicas you've made mate, will start building them when i get home... 👍

thx, I could send you the orange Virage, it's painted Madagascar Orange (original color) taken from the Aston V12 Vantage (DLC)...

Last edited:
I love Orange......so please!

Thanks mate, if there are any you want from me...just let me know!!

Can anyone help me identify a replica?

I've got a white Honda Civic with gold/bronze wheels and 278bhp (I think).

I must have copied it from one of you, so can anyone tell me what it is?

I think I've got it close with ich's help...the AC Schnitzer Cooper S '07 is on share at fisho_racing now.....

No problem. I put the GTE up if you want to send an FR and have a look.

It's probably a good place to start for the track version.

I saw it now and that was the first I used :P

I see the gear ratios but how can I put them on GT5 ...

I mean , I have set those ratios and final gear but for example Idk if it's the max speed ... nor the suspentiion settings :/

Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GT1 #63
lemans13.jpg

Based on the Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) RM '06

''...GT1 record at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in qualifying with pole run of 1:19.291''
I only managed 1:20.701 with this Replica.You're welcome to try,without changing anything ofcource :)

Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GT2 #4
1034699.jpg

Based on the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09

Winner of the Petit Le Mans

Both shared on jeeptj2008 and will be send to Outeke asap :cheers:

Can anyone help me identify a replica?

I've got a white Honda Civic with gold/bronze wheels and 278bhp (I think).

I must have copied it from one of you, so can anyone tell me what it is?

Ill have a look when im home. I let you know...

[COLO="Red"]Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GT1 #63[/COLOR]
lemans13.jpg

Based on the Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) RM '06

''...GT1 record at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in qualifying with pole run of 1:19.291''
I only managed 1:20.701 with this Replica.You're welcome to try,without changing anything ofcource :)

Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GT2 #4
1034699.jpg

Based on the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09
Winner of the Petit Le Mans
Both shared on jeeptj2008 and will be send to Outeke asap :cheers:

Nice ones mate, will give it a try, but doubt I can handle the time hehe

I will trade cars for a Super Snake replica.

Send FR to fisho_racing , and I'll put it up for share in 2 or 3 hours. Is that the Shelby, or Camaro? I'm guessing the Shelby by your other thread.

Thanksfor those Jeep, I'm a sucker for any thing muscle car related.

Back