Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Outeke
Everything still gong good it seems.

Back in a week or so đź‘Ť

I miss your smile Mr Orange! Sent a couple of those things I promised. Will send 2 more. Then after you audit it I will fill the gaps.

Everything still gong good it seems.

Back in a week or so đź‘Ť

".:. or so .:."??? You start liking Swedish country life? Hunting moose and rabbits, go fishing and drinking beer all the time? You`re thinking about quitting your office job to become a Nordic roughneck? :lol:

".:. or so .:."??? You start liking Swedish country life? Hunting moose and rabbits, go fishing and drinking beer all the time? You`re thinking about quitting your office job to become a Nordic roughneck? :lol:

Would be logic with a Swedish lady....but...

Hunting moose.....ok
Hunting rabbit...ok
Beer....expensive and only buyable at the state shop...
Fishing.....boring

And with Germany becoming Euro 2012 winner and cheaper beer I'll move to there instead :)

:cheers:

we will see on friday.^^

Only if you look like your avatar... ;)

Next time i get to Greece, we drink a beer too :)

Glad to drink OUZO with both of you :cheers:
ouzo2.jpg

I have on jeeptj2008 the following cars up for share:

1)458 Italia GTC
1037375.jpg

2)Nissan 350Z GT-S Concept
0610sccp_01z+nissan_350z_gt_s+left_front_view.jpg

3)1969 Penske Racing Camaro Z28
LF.jpeg

4)1976 Porsche 934 'Jagermeister' Race Car
image-thumb

Enjoy :)

I have on jeeptj2008 the following cars up for share:

1)458 Italia GTC
1037375.jpg

2)Nissan 350Z GT-S Concept
0610sccp_01z+nissan_350z_gt_s+left_front_view.jpg

3)1969 Penske Racing Camaro Z28
LF.jpeg

4)1976 Porsche 934 'Jagermeister' Race Car
image-thumb

Enjoy :)

Thanks for those, Jeep. Some nice ones to grab there...

I have on share at fisho_man something for the Aussies, a 2004 HSV GTO Coupe LE. Grab and enjoy as I can't send due to trade schedule. Many thanks to Zykata for his help with testing this one for me.

HSV0068.jpg

Last edited:
Igwyana
:lol:

Outeke, don't go to Greece with ich122 ;)

Not that there is anything wrong with that! ;)

Outeke, if fishing is boring then your going for the wrong fish in the wrong location. Come visit Australia, head to Darwin, go fishing and pull the fish in quick before the crocodile or shark gets it. That is exciting.

Not that there is anything wrong with that! ;)

Outeke, if fishing is boring then your going for the wrong fish in the wrong location. Come visit Australia, head to Darwin, go fishing and pull the fish in quick before the crocodile or shark gets it. That is exciting.

Or before the croc gets you :D

I would like to clear some things about my latest Replicas:
1)All specs and set up is according to data I gathered from a lot of places.I hope the end result is as close to real life as possible
2)Semi-racing exhaust or normal exhaust is used where I thought that the end sound of the racing exhaust was ridiculous,I hope PD will fix the sounds for the GT6...
3)The Nissan 350Z GT-S Concept has 382PS.Someone borrowed the car and it had 376PS.Check this out and fix accordingly.
4)The 1969 Penske Racing Camaro Z28 has the famous M-22 “Rockcrusher” transmission mated to a 4:56 rear-end.This is a 4 speed gearbox,something that GT5 doesn't allow me to Replicate.The final drive and first 4 gears of my replica are correct though...
5)The 1976 Porsche 934 'Jagermeister' Race Car's gear box was only able to replicate with a six speed fully adjustable transmission in GT5.All gears are set exactly as the real one,and the sixth gear ,which is non existent in real life,the real car has a 5 speed transmission, was made to be almost exactly as the 5th gear of the box,thus making you have the impression of a 5 speed gear box...

I would like to clear some things about my latest Replicas:
1)All specs and set up is according to data I gathered from a lot of places.I hope the end result is as close to real life as possible
2)Semi-racing exhaust or normal exhaust is used where I thought that the end sound of the racing exhaust was ridiculous,I hope PD will fix the sounds for the GT6...
3)The Nissan 350Z GT-S Concept has 382PS.Someone borrowed the car and it had 376PS.Check this out and fix accordingly.
4)The 1969 Penske Racing Camaro Z28 has the famous M-22 “Rockcrusher” transmission mated to a 4:56 rear-end.This is a 4 speed gearbox,something that GT5 doesn't allow me to Replicate.The final drive and first 4 gears of my replica are correct though...
5)The 1976 Porsche 934 'Jagermeister' Race Car's gear box was only able to replicate with a six speed fully adjustable transmission in GT5.All gears are set exactly as the real one,and the sixth gear ,which is non existent in real life,the real car has a 5 speed transmission, was made to be almost exactly as the 5th gear of the box,thus making you have the impression of a 5 speed gear box...

Thanks for these as always Jeeps.....love the Camaro.

Updated myself here by reading through the posts and got the impression that the thread turned into "Our "Where do we drink alcohol?" thread" :lol: or "Our "Do we go fishing or what?" thread :D

@jeep
Nice replica projects. I do not doubt that they match to the real cars as far as possible. đź‘Ť

EURO 2012:
Having some Greek friends I will act like a sportsman (as usual) and wait what will happen on Friday. Germany should be favourite in this game though. But will we make it through the Greek concrete defensive lines?
And please, newspapers and television: EURO 2012 unequal € 2012

Yeah, hope it becomes a replica thread again.
In a week ill try to stay ontopic.

Nice replicas Jeep!

And talking about colors... here's another one :crazy:

Ford GT Geiger HP790

This is a real handful, so not for people with heavy right foot, or dodgy thick fingers :lol:
If you fall in that category... turn AMS ON đź‘Ť

Enjoy it :)

16lwj94.jpg

24on3f8.jpg

Off now shopping guys, back laters with more cars :lol:

is there any way i could get one of those??????

Back