Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
BMW G-Power ///M5 hurricane.

Parts.
391545_466664613358732_964912651_n.jpg

Setup.
524328_466664730025387_2080695183_n.jpg

Most stats are dead on but I couldn't find any for weight or spring rates. The closest I found was "30mm lower and adjustable". My first proper replica, enjoy.

To quote..."an estate car that weighs over two tonnes".

Is this the RS? If it is, I think it rates at 750hp and top speed of 360kph (elect. ltd). That was my finding, anyways. There are a couple blokes hgere who will be able to help you greatly :sly:

frenzal
To quote..."an estate car that weighs over two tonnes".

Is this the RS? If it is, I think it rates at 750hp and top speed of 360kph (elect. ltd). That was my finding, anyways. There are a couple blokes hgere who will be able to help you greatly :sly:

Theres a saloon version. That's the gpower hurricane touring. The power raring is it fully modded, and the gear ratios are exactly the same as reality.

Theres a saloon version. That's the gpower hurricane touring. The power raring is it fully modded, and the gear ratios are exactly the same as reality.

Touring? But it's the sedan, not a wagon.^^ But the seadan has the same power, maybe with some driving and oil changes we can reach the original 730 ps of the "normal" Hurricane, maybe we also can get to the 750 ps RS...

Can't tell you anything specific about the suspension, but all I know is that G-Power's suspensions are Koni dampers with H&R sport springs.

ich122
Touring? But it's the sedan, not a wagon.^^ But the seadan has the same power, maybe with some driving and oil changes we can reach the original 730 ps of the "normal" Hurricane, maybe we also can get to the 750 ps RS...

Can't tell you anything specific about the suspension, but all I know is that G-Power's suspensions are Koni dampers with H&R sport springs.

As already said. The engine is fully modded. It's very low miles though so that will give it 20-40 bhp.

I also found this

http://www.supercars.net/cars/5480.html

M7Japan R-600 Sent 👍

All arrived in perfect condition!! :bowdown:
Gave me a 1mil for doing a 1 lap TT...easy win with it!!

OP updated:

Received:

• OSE_CAP_SHADOW: M7Japan R-600

Traded for or build myself from ich122's thread:

• Mercedes-Benz SLS BiTurbo 700 '11
  • Subaru Impreza 2011
  • Garage Kagotani R34
  • Toyota Tacoma TRD T/X Baja '12
  • Ferrari F430 GT2

Thanks for creating them, posting tunes or gifting them! :bowdown:
Unlucky me, I have ~500 cars now and only ~489 cars in the OP...

Maybe I deleted some cars from the OP using my mobile phone??(!!?)

BMW G-Power ///M5 hurricane.

Parts.
[...]

Setup.
[...]

Most stats are dead on but I couldn't find any for weight or spring rates. The closest I found was "30mm lower and adjustable". My first proper replica, enjoy.

Oh, sorry. I got a few others.
The new r8 and a possible Suzuki sport 2012 made from the concept s2.

Good morning mate,

Thanks for posting your replica specs. I will as soon as I have a chance replicate it 👍
For better (bigger) response, I suggest you post the tunes in ich122's thread.
That way they pop-up on my wanted list too, as my wanted list is a copy of ich122's thread :)

I'm a big fan of R8 (Audi)..so if you get more replicas, please let me know. Thank you!

Cheers :cheers:

Evasive S2000 sent.

One more to knock off the list.

That is very nice, nice surprise 👍
I'll take it off the list...

Cheers

Gooooodmorning,

I know I'm busy...but it came to a stand still in here....
After receiving tips from OSE, I will make a new replica myself...
Just need to figure out what rideheight is compared to the car specifications....

Fingers crossed :D

Gooooodmorning,

I know I'm busy...but it came to a stand still in here....
After receiving tips from OSE, I will make a new replica myself...
Just need to figure out what rideheight is compared to the car specifications....

Fingers crossed :D

Goodmorning Sir,
Been very busy too, trying to catch up to you:lol:
Good luck with your replica mate 👍 I'll try and get a couple of new ones up myself this week:)

Goodmorning Sir,
Been very busy too, trying to catch up to you:lol:
Good luck with your replica mate 👍 I'll try and get a couple of new ones up myself this week:)

Hey mate,

Sounds like a perfect plan! I'm a bit occupied by Olympics..but I really want to build a new replica myself...

But I get lost even after OSE told me some proper tips...
I feel stupid hahahah :scared:

A quick question to our more experienced replica makers...what do you recommend we do with suspension settings when there is little obvious information to go on? If I am making a race car replica, I take a little license and seek out a setup from one of the better tuners, taking into account their notes on what they are setting the car for.

Is it a simple answer, or a lot more detailed than it's worth going into. I would think there would be differing approaches dependent on whether you are making a tuner, race car, or just a more standard vehicle.

Feel free to contact me if you feel lost.^^
Maybe I can help.

Thanks mate, I might bug one of you guys...and see who has the time to hold my hand... :)

Cheers!

Working on two replica's as of today....

Stillen GT-R & Forged Performance GT-R

Nice nice, would be a great add to the Stillen series :)
GT-R powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

A quick question to our more experienced replica makers...what do you recommend we do with suspension settings when there is little obvious information to go on? If I am making a race car replica, I take a little license and seek out a setup from one of the better tuners, taking into account their notes on what they are setting the car for.

Is it a simple answer, or a lot more detailed than it's worth going into. I would think there would be differing approaches dependent on whether you are making a tuner, race car, or just a more standard vehicle.

Pretty hard to say, for racecars, you can look in to the racecalss restrictions, like the FIA, most they give a min and max spring rate. For these you can make a kind of allround setup. You actually cant go into detail with the suspension on racecar-replicas, since they change the setup on every track. But there are also series like the Porsche Carrera Cup, where the springs- & damper-rate, as well as the rideheigh- & stabilizer-setting is given. The teams are only allowed to change camber and toe. For the F430 GT2 and the Aston GT3 I used the FIA restrictions and mixed them up with the few info from the web and some I took out of FM4.

For a "standard" car you may find information on fanforums/fanpages, or the manufacturer site. Also some video- or written footage can help.

for the tunercar its nearly the same like the "standard", but sometimes you can also find information about dampers and/or springs at onlineshops.
But especaly for german tuners, it can be tough, since nearly non publish anything exept the lowering. With lot of luck, you may find some on fanpages, if not, you can only get as close as possible by using the specs of the suspension manufacturer the tuner is cooperate with, like Alpina BMW & Bilstein...

hope that helps.^^

Pretty hard to say, for racecars, you can look in to the racecalss restrictions, like the FIA, most they give a min and max spring rate. For these you can make a kind of allround setup. You actually cant go into detail with the suspension on racecar-replicas, since they change the setup on every track. But there are also series like the Porsche Carrera Cup, where the springs- & damper-rate, as well as the rideheigh- & stabilizer-setting is given. The teams are only allowed to change camber and toe. For the F430 GT2 and the Aston GT3 I used the FIA restrictions and mixed them up with the few info from the web and some I took out of FM4.

For a "standard" car you may find information on fanforums/fanpages, or the manufacturer site. Also some video- or written footage can help.

for the tunercar its nearly the same like the "standard", but sometimes you can also find information about dampers and/or springs at onlineshops.
But especaly for german tuners, it can be tough, since nearly non publish anything exept the lowering. With lot of luck, you may find some on fanpages, if not, you can only get as close as possible by using the specs of the suspension manufacturer the tuner is cooperate with, like Alpina BMW & Bilstein...

hope that helps.^^

That does mate, thanks. 👍

OK, latest update....

OP updated:

Thanks Limey77 for the Evasive S2000 replica 👍 :bowdown:

Also got gifted and build myself from HighRPM and Shmogt's replica tunes...

• Novitec Tridente Maserati GranTurismo S
  • Pagini Zonda Tricolore R 2009
  • Ford Focus 2012
  • BMW M6 2012

Back to the Olympics. Cheers :cheers:

Here are my two finished replica's:

Forged Performance GT-R
forged_gtr.jpg

RedBullHangar-72.jpg

Stillen GT-R Rally
25193749.jpeg

RedBullHangar-7_1.jpg

Both are on share on my main account until tomorrow 👍

Great work OSE already grabbed a copy of those awesome GT-R's:tup:

Also 2 new ones up for share on zakyta_Replica, enjoy:)

2011 Nissan GT-R SpecV

2003 TVR Tuscan T440R

couldn't quite get the the top speed of 215mph, only managed 205

Very nice rides there, Zakyta. Interesting work with the TVR 👍

Love the Forged Performance as well, OSE, going to try that one out.

Back