Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
If you're lucky and get the correct colour for the Furai(red tail) you can replicate the Furai ALMS Prototype

FuraiLead.jpg

Good morning all....

Does GT5 have a 2 color Furai?
Mine is white btw...

Oh and garage is back in sync, 525+ cars.
Send myself the non-pace car version and need to do the standard GTA cars.

Into Amsterdam now....back later (drunk)

Good morning all....

Does GT5 have a 2 color Furai?
Mine is white btw...

I have never come across any two tone type one,s.
And I have all that is listed below but UCD models.:) (Meaning possible Miles and switches?)

Gran Turismo Black
Gran Turismo Blue Metallic
Gran Turismo Champagne Gold
Gran Turismo Green Metallic
Gran Turismo Gun Metal Gray
Gran Turismo Red
Gran Turismo Red Metallic
Gran Turismo Silver
Gran Turismo White
Gran Turismo White Pearl
Gran Turismo Yellow
(grey w/ red wing)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Another one up for share on zakyta_Replica guys,

2013 Audi R8 V10 Plus, enjoy:)

Will send to Ouwtje later on this arvo:tup:

Audi sent mate, having a go at it's little V8 brother tonight:) not to many mods on it nice easy one:lol:

Last edited:
I have a version of the Furai ALMS Prototype ,shared on tony2_jeep,the specs and settings are not 100% ready, but you can have a look at the colour combo :cheers:

Just made 100% sure has I thought they were unpainable too.:D
Has its been some time since I collected those.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=184585

Yeah been a really long time....
Thats why i got surprised about a twotone version...

I have the Grey & Red one

👍

Another one up for share on zakyta_Replica guys,

2013 Audi R8 V10 Plus, enjoy:)

Will send to Ouwtje later on this arvo:tup:

Audi sent mate, having a go at it's little V8 brother tonight:) not to many mods on it nice easy one:lol:

Very nice replica, thanks for sending it.
:bowdown:

I have a version of the Furai ALMS Prototype ,shared on tony2_jeep,the specs and settings are not 100% ready, but you can have a look at the colour combo :cheers:

Cool, will have a look tonight.And maybe hunt for your colors :)

Looked at it, looks awesome.....now I need to get the black/red one hahah!!

Forged Performance GT-R sent 👍

Merci my friend :bowdown:

OP updated:

Received:

• ich122: Garage Limit Cappuccino
  • OSE_CAP_SHADOW: Stillen GT-R
  • zakyta_4: Audi R8 V10 Plus 2013
  • OSE_CAP_SHADOW: Forged Performance GT_R
  • Limey77: Evasive IX

Thanks a lot guys, lovely add to the collection 👍

bk_award.jpg

I found my next replica

There is nothing like Muscle Car!!!

You got to love Muscle cars to say that ^^^
I also like muscle cars...but more in the form of a GT-R, lots and lots of muscles :-)

In case some of you didn't notice it...(I did this morning) but there is a new replica thread in the tuning part of GTP.
This thread by Dooglers8 is for normal cars. No superpowered racers, but family cars...cruise around if you have a spare hour!!

You can find it here.

4 replicas there right now, from which 3 are build from a standard car :scared:

Can I interest anybody into a trade one of my replicas (see OP) for one of those standard cars (below)?

BMW 330i '05 -- Painted in Hellrot
Audi S4 '03 -- Painted in Silver Metallic
Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon 2.0GT '03 -- Painted in Sand Beige

It needs to be in 0/0 condition, thank you!

Last edited:
Clarifying s that 0/xxx/0 Outeke?

If so, I can do one tonight, jyust need to wait and get on, probably going to do the Subaru.

You got to love Muscle cars to say that ^^^
I also like muscle cars...but more in the form of a GT-R, lots and lots of muscles :-)

In case some of you didn't notice it...(I did this morning) but there is a new replica thread in the tuning part of GTP.
This thread by Dooglers8 is for normal cars. No superpowered racers, but family cars...cruise around if you have a spare hour!!

You can find it here.

4 replicas there right now, from which 3 are build from a standard car :scared:

Can I interest anybody into a trade one of my replicas (see OP) for one of those standard cars (below)?

BMW 330i '05 -- Painted in Hellrot
Audi S4 '03 -- Painted in Silver Metallic
Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon 2.0GT '03 -- Painted in Sand Beige

It needs to be in 0/0 condition, thank you!

Good afternoon Sir,

I've got the Audi, I can send you a copy of it before or after i've built it up to Dooglers specs, let me know which way you want to go:) Will try and get the other 2 later on tonight and can send those over as well unless you get them beforehand:tup:

Clarifying s that 0/xxx/0 Outeke?

Uh....well, imo 0/0 should be 0 changes/0 miles (useless to mention 0 wins that way)
But you are right, miles are not the most important part, unchangeable upgrades are hahaha

Btw, good morning Sir Frenzal, everything cool on that side? :)
EDIT:
Quoted too fast. The Subaru would be great. What can i send you?
Car? Ticket? Replica?...

Good afternoon Sir,

I've got the Audi, I can send you a copy of it before or after i've built it up to Dooglers specs, let me know which way you want to go:) Will try and get the other 2 later on tonight and can send those over as well unless you get them beforehand:tup:

Good morning (here it is 9am), good afternoon my friend.

If your giving me the option, they of course I would prefer to have it done. Especially when you anyway make it yourself!! 👍

Me lazy? Noooo, just a damn busy person.. :(

My lady and kid go on Holiday next week....so I have all the time in the world to cleanup this garage and build last missing replicas :D :D

Cheers :cheers:

Last edited:
Good morning (here it is 9am), good afternoon my friend.

If your giving me the option, they of course I would prefer to have it done. Especially when you anyway make it yourself!! 👍

Me lazy? Noooo, just a damn busy person.. :(

My lady and kid go on Holiday next week....so I have all the time in the world to cleanup this garage and build last missing replicas :D :D

Cheers :cheers:

No worries at all mate, I'll build that up when I get on and send you a copy:tup:
Have a great morning my friend, 5pm over here getting ready for some dinner and a sit down and watch some Olympics before GT5 in a couple of hours:)

Uh....well, imo 0/0 should be 0 changes/0 miles (useless to mention 0 wins that way)
But you are right, miles are not the most important part, unchangeable upgrades are hahaha

Btw, good morning Sir Frenzal, everything cool on that side? :)
EDIT:
Quoted too fast. The Subaru would be great. What can i send you?
Car? Ticket? Replica?...

Cheers mate, will send it tonight once built. I'll do full rebuilds on it as well, dude. Trade for it.....Surprise me. :D .

No worries at all mate, I'll build that up when I get on and send you a copy:tup:
Have a great morning my friend, 5pm over here getting ready for some dinner and a sit down and watch some Olympics before GT5 in a couple of hours:)

And enjoying Lowndes'ies weekend. Don't ya love the non-censoring of drivers' radios too :D Frosty was a happy chappy :lol:

Last edited:
And enjoying Lowndes'ies weekend. Don't ya love the non-censoring of drivers' radios too :D Frosty was a happy chappy :lol:

Great weekend for Lowndesy mate, right back in it now:tup: Yeah that was awesome, their time delay musn't have been turned on:lol:

Trade for it.....Surprise me. :D .

I honestly have no overview of which replicas you've builded so far, I know you copy a lot from shared cars and stuff, so to surprise you with a replica..difficult not to send a duplicate....

Hmm, let me think how I could surprise you.... :lol:

I honestly have no overview of which replicas you've builded so far, I know you copy a lot from shared cars and stuff, so to surprise you with a replica..difficult not to send a duplicate....

Hmm, let me think how I could surprise you.... :lol:

Ok, I'll have a squizz through your list :lol:

I actually don't have this one and was after it

Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca

:cheers:

Coolio, the surprise will be that I paint it pink with golden rims :D

Some old Olympic highlights on mate, featuring that young American gymnast, Rick Disneck :D

@Outeke..

Do you want the Subaru as in the thread, or a particular scheme?

Last edited:

Is that the Yellow one by LVracerGT ?
That car is still one of my favorite. 👍
Coolio, the surprise will be that I paint it pink with golden rims :D
Sweet, lots of Yashio Factory's machine are in that combo. :)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is mate.

I'll be making Dooglers Subaru later on, and once it's been sent to Outeke I'll put it on share if anyone wants to give it a run.

It'll be on at fisho_man.

Last edited:
Some old Olympic highlights on mate, featuring that young American gymnast, Rick Disneck :D

@Outeke..

Do you want the Subaru as in the thread, or a particular scheme?

Just the original beige color would do 👍

Thanks my friend!

Sweet, lots of Yashio Factory's machine are in that combo. :)

Yes, it is the one from LVracerGT 👍
Now I remember one of your distribution jobs you did, right?

Nice replica day...good new ones.. happy replica day everybody!

Missed that one mate (smoke break:indiff:)

@Outeke: Audi A4 2.5 TDI quattro by Dooglers8, sent over buddy:tup:

Back