Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Here's the list of the 3 (Yes 3!!!) new build's i have on share on my Shadow account for the next 24 hours before they head to Outeke....

Pro Stock Racing R35
[...]
Only two mods done to real car :(

KC Racing R35
[...]

IND Distribution JDM3
[...]

GT5 Images coming soon

Good morning,

Now that is a nice post to wake up with.
Nice to see another Pro "Stock", a big brother since I have the R32 👍 👍
BMW looks awesome!! Bet it drives as good as it looks!

OSE, Do you have a Black/Red wing Furai in your OCD?

Polyphony digitals trading system: trolling level: masterful.

Hahaha

Can't you hack yourself into it? Sniffer the tcp package with all data for the car and push it forward to my ps3? :P

I have them on my main account...but really would like to get my hands on that one on my replica sub.
Unfortunately I'm not a fan of ticket grinding (lack of time)...so maybe it stays a dream :P

Lexus GS430 by Dooglers sent over buddy:) also got my hands on BMW 330i to replicate BMW 325d by Dooglers last night, can send after reset if you haven't got it yet:tup:

That would be me my friend, managed to get the first one out of the factory:lol:

Ohh special guy! Do I already have this one? (I have no idea which one it is...)

Lexus GS430 by Dooglers sent over buddy:) also got my hands on BMW 330i to replicate BMW 325d by Dooglers last night, can send after reset if you haven't got it yet:tup:

Cool cool, I don't think it will be in before tomorrow...
I'd marked it pending on my wishlist :)

Cheers :cheers:

Ohh special guy! Do I already have this one? (I have no idea which one it is...)

Cool cool, I don't think it will be in before tomorrow...
I'd marked it pending on my wishlist :)

Cheers :cheers:

It's a Jaguar XKR-S mate, it's a little different to the one in the OP that was made from ich's thread, I marked it as a 2013 model in my garage:tup:
I'll send it over after reset if you like with the BMW 325d by Dooglers:)

It's a Jaguar XKR-S mate, it's a little different to the one in the OP that was made from ich's thread, I marked it as a 2013 model in my garage:tup:

Heya,

I wonder if it differs much from Schlep16's XKR 2013 :)
Not sure what the -S means (Special?)

No hurry on moving them, whenever suits your covinience.

Cheers my friend :bowdown:

Heya,

I wonder if it differs much from Schlep16's XKR 2013 :)
Not sure what the -S means (Special?)

No hurry on moving them, whenever suits your covinience.

Cheers my friend :bowdown:

It drifts quite well, did a few laps of TGTT when I received it:) A few different suspension settings, different rims & running on sports hards.

Always available to send cars over buddy, I never plan too far ahead (easier that way:lol:)

zakyta_4

Hey that's the one. ^.^
Do you mind upload it tonite ?
I am on my way home.
Mucho appreciated.

Cheers

It drifts quite well, did a few laps of TGTT when I received it:) A few different suspension settings, different rims & running on sports hards.

Always available to send cars over buddy, I never plan too far ahead (easier that way:lol:)

Totally agree with planning giveaways..never do it, so you never break a promise 👍

Thanks for the rides my friend
orange_checkmark.jpg

Hey that's the one. ^.^
I am on my way home.
Mucho appreciated.

Cheers

We will take care of that...
orange_checkmark.jpg

Hey that's the one. ^.^
I am on my way home.
Mucho appreciated.

Cheers

Will do that for you mate, I can also send you one in 2 resets if you like:)

Totally agree with planning giveaways..never do it, so you never break a promise 👍

Thanks for the rides my friend
orange_checkmark.jpg

We will take care of that...
orange_checkmark.jpg

So true buddy:tup:

You're welcome my friend, thanks for getting this thread started and making all this happen, collecting has never been so much fun:bowdown::bowdown:
Also like the new layout of the OP, great work:)

@Monatsende: Haven't said it for a while, thanks for photo's mate, you do great work sir:cheers:

Thank you Sir! :bowdown:

I will take proper care of it...(aka no scatches while parking)

Will do that for you mate, I can also send you one in 2 resets if you like:)
Upload is just fine mate. 👍
Will let you know when I am done with it.
Dinner time :)
Which acct. will be on ?

Cheers

Last edited:
Thank you Sir! :bowdown:

I will take proper care of it...(aka no scatches while parking)

Ha HA no scratches gooooood one very funny!!!!

I'll have 1 replica sent to you soon still finishing suspension I'll just send it when it's finished as a surprise :sly:because of this thread,I dug deep into building the best replica's I can.

Last edited:
Ooh, I found moar replicas!!!
Lumma M6 '13
bmw-m6-by-lumma-desi_600x0w.jpg

COBB Mazdaspeed 6 (I will be using the new generation Atenza)
Picture372_e.jpg

Adding these two and some others to my replica list.

I'll be sending you that replica and posting in here tomorrow Outeke! All I need to do is make the 0-60 0.1 seconds slower and the max speed 3 mph greater!

Oh yeah, Zakyta, can you put the Roush Trak Pak Mustang and Nismo GTR RC on share tomorrow (I live in the Central US time zone)? I would like to try them.

Oh yeah, Zakyta, can you put the Roush Trak Pak Mustang and Nismo GTR RC on share tomorrow (I live in the Central US time zone)? I would like to try them.

No worries buddy, I'll do that for you next time I get on:)

I'll be sending you that replica and posting in here tomorrow Outeke! All I need to do is make the 0-60 0.1 seconds slower and the max speed 3 mph greater!

Hey mate,

I can tell you, there are replicas that are not as close as you have!
Some only have suspension settings to get the feel...

So, anytime you feel your satisfied with the result. Then it is time to show us!!

Jaguar XKR-S & BMW 320d sent to Ouwtje mate:tup:

I'll see them tonight! :bowdown: :bowdown:

Did you get the Aston?

Yes, I didn't had the time to update yesterday anymore, but I fired up the PS3 and found in my giftbox.......
Hpi Racing Aston Martin DB9 "Nemesis" 👍 :bowdown:

Thanks a lot mate!!

Sooo...OP updated:

Received:

Traded for:

• Garage Limit AZ-1 by ich122
  • Nissan Skyline GTS25t by Dooglers
  • Audi Allroad quattro 4.2 by Dooglers
  • Dodge Challenger ACR by schlep16

Thanks to everybody once again for the awesome support!!
Every day we're a bit closer...but with the fresh flood of replica builders, it is still a battle haha 👍 👍

Last edited:
Going to use OSE's JDM3 on the new 500PP seasonal, it's suited well to Daytona Road...will report back later.

Everybody dive (hide/run)....the Police came in......

@Frenzal, let me know how the TT went, I might do the same 👍

@HOODFIELD, you too let me know if you enjoyed the Replica :)

Back to work...

I have recently built the Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale based on the 430 Scuderia. I hope you all like it and it has been sent to Outeke! It has DLC paint on it as well. The BHP is slightly lower than original but it will be correct after run in! If you prefer BHP Correct at all times then you can always keep adjusting the power limiter.

Real Car
ferrari-360-challenge-stradale-08.jpg

GT5 Replica
360CS.jpg

Cheers! :cheers:

Back