Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
I have recently built the Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale based on the 430 Scuderia. I hope you all like it and it has been sent to Outeke! It has DLC paint on it as well. The BHP is slightly lower than original but it will be correct after run in! If you prefer BHP Correct at all times then you can always keep adjusting the power limiter.

Real Car
ferrari-360-challenge-stradale-08.jpg

GT5 Replica
360CS.jpg

Cheers! :cheers:

Looking good mate, happy you did it!! And thanks for sending it over :bowdown: :bowdown:

Thanks Mate, got it :) :bowdown: :gtpflag:

Good morning mate :)

Outeke
Looking good mate, happy you did it!! And thanks for sending it over :bowdown: :bowdown:

Good morning mate :)

No problems mate! If anyone else wants it I'll put it on share!

zakyta_4
No worries mate, anytime:tup:

I'd like to grab a copy please mate, looks awesome:)

Have you still got me on PSN? The account is LSV(please don't post full name). If so I'll put it on share next time im on! If not I'll PM you the PSN!

Have you still got me on PSN? The account is LSV(please don't post full name). If so I'll put it on share next time im on! If not I'll PM you the PSN!

Yes mate still on friends list, thanks buddy can't wait to take it for a spin:)

zakyta_4
Yes mate still on friends list, thanks buddy can't wait to take it for a spin:)

I'll put it on share about 7pm BST!

@Frenzal, let me know how the TT went, I might do the same 👍

It did the job, not necessarily the best ride there, maybe it's just because I really do hate that first corner coming off the main track and onto the road course.

Been too busy going to and watching the Olympics to keep up with you guys. Some great looking replicas in the last few days.

Nothing special, but the Evasive Civic Si has been sent.

Been too busy going to and watching the Olympics to keep up with you guys. Some great looking replicas in the last few days.

Nothing special, but the Evasive Civic Si has been sent.

Hey buddy,

Good to hear from you again..busy busy everybody :)
Olympics almost finished....went fast again..

Thanks for the ride, I'll remove it from the wanted lsit.

Cheers :cheers:

IND Distribution JDM3
INDDistributionBmwM3JDM_01.jpg

RedBullHangar-7-1.jpg

Sent 👍

Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice, did I say it? NIIIIICE!!!!
Good morning and thank you Sir OSE!

OP needs a little updating, bit behind (6 cars yesterday)....

OP updated:

• Zakyta_4: Jaguar XKR-S 2013
  • Zakyta_4: BMW 325d
  • OSE_CAP_SHADOW: Pro Stock Racing R35 Demo Car
  • ich122: Cargraphics 966 GT3 RSC 3.9 (2-in-1)
  • Scottish GT5: Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale
  • TheAce37: AC3S Ford GT '05

Busy day yesterday, but still got 6 new replicas in our garage :bowdown:
Thanks alot guys...

Last edited:
About these replicas. Can I trade for them, with who and with what ? I'd be interested of the car above.

About these replicas. Can I trade for them, with who and with what ? I'd be interested of the car above.

You can trade them with me or with the "trader" listed in the OP.
Or one of us could put it up on share, so you can just copy the specs?

Many ways to go from here, just let me know 👍

I'm too lazy for copying the settings so it has to be a trade. The carage in my sig is somewhat up to date. The tickets are split between two accounts but my main has all tradable cars(not in triple zero though). Plenty of green tickets on my second account.

I'm too lazy for copying the settings so it has to be a trade. The carage in my sig is somewhat up to date. The tickets are split between two accounts but my main has all tradable cars(not in triple zero though). Plenty of green tickets on my second account.

OK, since you really want to trade, I can sent you a copy of the car today for a level 23 ticket :)

Send a fr to Ouwtje and tonight when I get on, we can fix the deal 👍

Cheers

Hey welcome, :)
Name another replica from this thread, I may have one can trade with you.
Currently looking for a ---> Lexus GS300 Vertex Edition
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7428788#post7428788

Cheers :)
BigRicUSA11

You can help him with the BMW mate if you want...👍
So I have a free evening :lol:
Yeah, I can do that.
I use that BMW last nite for the new DAYTONA seasonal. It rocks 👍
I can send after reset, no problem.
Kyy357 please let me know if we can make a deal. :)

I'll trade that Lexus for something else. So two trades if that's ok to both of you.
OK, let's do it.
I'll send you a FR later tonite.
If you are on now, you can send me at ---> BigRicUSA11
your PSN ---> Kyy357

Both frs sent. I really like the E92 Coupe so I'll go for Amuse/Ericsson M3 M480 for the Lexus.

...Amuse Ericsson M3...

This is a great one, used it (downgraded the Power a little bit for 500PP) for the Daytona timetrial, was about 3 sek faster than gold, but was wondering why it's so oversteering. Then I realized I had steet softs on it.^^

Lexus GS300 Vertex Edition sent to PugDogRock.
Outeke you get the ticket tomorrow.

E. LVL23 ticket sent to Outeke and IND Distribution JDM3 received 👍

Last edited:
Kyy357
Lexus GS300 Vertex Edition sent to PugDogRock.
Outeke you get the ticket tomorrow.

E. LVL23 ticket sent to Outeke and IND Distribution JDM3 received 👍

Amuse Ericsson M3 sent 👍

Back