PD Chat Censor Fail List

• Thread starter DLR
  • 124 comments
I just rechecked the pit/ting and Engine case.

From the word engine the part engin gets censored.
And word pit's case , pitt is the part censored. (you can't write pitting..)

MadMax

So nothing to do with arm pits. :sly:

what a load of ******** were all exposed to profanity, PD is just being cautious. And if you 18+ psn age, you should be allowed to say the shortened for limited slip differential...

"Con" mean stupid in french

As an adjective, yes, but I don't think that's what Griffith500 was referring to. The noun, which has a close cognate in English, is basically what makes women a different gender.

My first experience with this blind and zealous censorship was when I used the word "bridé", which is commonly used to mean "restrained" for an engine but can also be an offensive name for an Asian ("slit-eyed"). It's so very frustrating having to retype long sentences.

kart is filtered, as is mans. Found that out after trying to send the message "changing to karts at le mans"

what a load of ******** were all exposed to profanity, PD is just being cautious. And if you 18+ psn age, you should be allowed to say the shortened for limited slip differential...

Ironically, the word you just censored (assuming its a certain word beggining with 'b', and ending in 's') isn't actually blocked in GT5, weird eh? :confused:

Also, the name 'Murray' is censored, so you can add that to the list.

That is a complaint thread, this one is a list of the words so people know when to t y p e l i k e t h i s .
Oh, sorry about that, looked like kind of the same thread to me. Anyway, you could also add "grapes" to the list. It's censored too :dunce:.

My name "Mick" triggers the sensor. I'm constantly having to tell people that when I figure they're trying to msg me after a race.

For a while a bunch of us thought it was the ick part perhaps a shortcut to get both examples of {my censoring here} pr*** and d*** .

But it's not, as you can type in sick and it doesn't get censored.

"Mick" might be considered racist (honestly)... years ago (and maybe still today) it was an affectionate (but some say demeaning) name for an Irish person.

Can't explain "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" though!:)

It censors Hitler. I think there's no point in doing that unless they desperately want children not to know about the kind of evil side of history.

It censors Hitler. I think there's no point in doing that unless they desperately want children not to know about the kind of evil side of history.

Did they censor "Carbonox's birth" then?

That was an evil day...

is car not a rude word in albanian or was top gear tellying porkies?

If this was deliberate, I applaud you! If not, I like it even more! :dopey:

Apparently it is a "rude" word, but it's usually transliterated / written as "kar" (so I guess that rules kart out?), and means "manly implement".

If this was deliberate, I applaud you! If not, I like it even more! :dopey:

Apparently it is a "rude" word, but it's usually transliterated / written as "kar" (so I guess that rules kart out?), and means "manly implement".

i only noticed my error after posting :dopey:

Pajero is blocked, I was told it was meant to be something rude? But I have to search through my post history to find what it was to clarify.

Latest Posts

Back