Dictionary of Stupid Censored Words

• Thread starter GT5_X2010
  • 198 comments
I know a kind of swear word (Not the worst but not nice) that isnt censored by GT5 I dont want to write it as GTp mods may give me an infraction but its wierd how some everyday words are censored by GT5 but this word isnt. I'l leave a non-swearing clue so I dont get done. The word is 1 letter different to the word "hinge". You should get it easy.

Tsukuba, Z06, pitted, disconnected (thank god for "DC" acronym), bacon, competition, Murray Walker, Hitler... the list goes on and on.

It would be good to have a list of all the censored words in the game.
Maybe the OP could make/update a list(?)

GranTurismo916
Here's
engine

any more?

You can type Engine now

And also I was messing with my friend about his girlfriend making him get offline to go to bed. When he came back the next day I was typing "dude you are so whipped" and it blocked "whipped/whip/whipping"

=drifting24/7=
one more weird thing.

LSD is censored in the GT5 chat.

......Seriously? A technical term which is used VERY extensively in a game like GT is censored in the same game's chat? You get to see the acronym very often, whenever you're tuning cars! It's right there! WTF :ouch::confused:

Also one of the best drugs the 70s gave us.

Also you can't type chronic (i was typing in a album of Dr. Dre's ahah) and it blocked it but will let you type weed

Con is censored because it means moron in French. The word filter works across many languages so that's why some unusual combinations of letters are censored.

Ass gets many French words censored as well, it's quite annoying.

Haaveilla
Con is censored because it means moron in French. The word filter works across many languages so that's why some unusual combinations of letters are censored.

Ass gets many French words censored as well, it's quite annoying.

Huuuummm i wondered why discontinued/disconnect/disconnected was blocked

It is stupid! You can't say engine because of gin yet you can say vodka, ale, beer and so on. Why oh why?

Also can't say bacon because of con. Doesn't kaz acknowledge bacon? That's pretty low!

My GTR can gain 90hp from an oil change but I can't say bacon!

Both words are unbanned by now. You can also say bacon in PSN chat now. Seems like Sony discovered bacon is tasty! ;)

JDmsz
They also censored

Launching

Z06

And the word gay is uncensored. I don't understand that...

Hahahaha yeah true...

And Fag is censored which is a pointless slang term for ignorant people to make fun of people that like same sex relationships ( I am straight I just hate ignorance). And also recently found out it is a slang term for cigarette in the UK (i now smoke a lot more because I enjoy telling my friends online "be right back i need a fag" hahahahahahaha

The word engine isn't censored because of the ..gin. .
I wrote €ngine and it din't censor the word.
Don't know the reason why it is a bad word for PD though :\

Hahahaha yeah true...

And Fag is censored which is a pointless slang term for ignorant people to make fun of people that like same sex relationships ( I am straight I just hate ignorance). And also recently found out it is a slang term for cigarette in the UK (i now smoke a lot more because I enjoy telling my friends online "be right back i need a fag" hahahahahahaha

Fag is shortened from faggot, which is a derogatory term for a homosexual. So I think it should be censored. Just like ni**er.

Updated the list..

Any Sequence of 7 Numbers or more (2005 740Li, 344543344, 2012 2012 2013, etc.)
Bacon
Bite
Blogspot
Challenging
Cobblestoned
Competition
Connection
Disconnect(ed)
Disperse
Engine
Episode
Epson
Fagnes
Falcon
Fallout
Gey
Grapes
HappyFunTime
Hitler
Homo
Idiot
Jude
Kart
Launching
LSD
Lulz
Maria
Math
Mick
Mod/Hack
Murray Walker
Nazi
Nomad
Nutella
Pajas
Pajero
Penelope
Pescarolo
Petronas
Pista
Pitted
Privet
PSN Names (Full names, I.e. atongo619)
Sausage
Scunthorpe
Simon
Ssangyong
Tarde
Thrustmaster
Tsukuba
Vtakkk
Whip
Zdarova
ZO6

iainoflo85
Fag is shortened from faggot, which is a derogatory term for a homosexual. So I think it should be censored. Just like ni**er.

True I know I think honestly it should stay censored too just saying something about it being censored but gay isn't.

Dean J
If I remember right, "Thrustmaster" 's banned as well.

Hahahaha probably PD did that because the DFGT's sales were going down hahahahahahaha just kidding

Back