Dictionary of Stupid Censored Words

• Thread starter GT5_X2010
  • 198 comments
Let's not use this thread as an excuse to "creatively type" words that are censored (or censured, depending on concept) on GTPlanet too, folks. No, it hasn't happened yet, but we're skirting on it.

Also, I wish I knew why DLR was banned. The ones you actually want to read about never show up in the ban log.

Duke
GTP gets a fair number of advertisers and spam bots, human and automatic. These will be banned immediately with no warnings, and no log will be generated.

If I remember correctly this was censored. Happy New Year!!!! 2012 2012 2012

I think the Happy New Year part was ok. I guess it was the "Any 7 random numbers" that MasterLeaf suggested was why it got blocked.

I also want the option to turn off the filter. I hate being censored and hate for others to be censored.

edit: You may need to confirm the above was filtered before adding it to the list.

Last edited:
I didn't read the entire thread, so this may have been mentioned, but on occasion when I'm online in a "test & tune" event I end up with ***** when I try to describe my car as "too loose" (a common shorthand for too much oversteer). However, this filter doesn't happen all the time, only on occasion. Most of the time it lets me use the term without problem.

Pagey279
It censors they 'gey' part of my user name, presumable as it thinks it can be used a variation of gay

That's the stupidest thing in the world. It's like censoring the word "straight".

I could bring some bad german words in to make the list a bit bigger :D, but...

... I guess these bad words are against the GTPlanet's AUP.

So how in the heck would you guys create a full list without getting banned here? :lol:

So how in the heck would you guys create a full list without getting banned here? :lol:

It is a list of words where they are words that shouldn't be censored for what they are but are censored because they have three letters in an order which forms an offensive word in some unknown, unused language. Wouldn't surprise me if PD were blocking words that have sections of Latin swear words in them. We are talking about words like Bacon which are censored because of Con

I think the bold part is why, but I'm not sure.

Probably because alcohol. Remeber, these are games that have to blur out everything because a kid might instantly become an alcohol addict from seeing a tiny Coors decal on the side of a car. It's like ACTA for racing...

Fallout is another blocked word.

I can't really see anything in that word that's worthy of blocking it.

I was trying to give my friend a compliment but it got censored here what I say "Hey I like your GT5 profile status" I'm still confused on which word was censored

Back