Playstation Home Thread

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 2,153 comments
Cool I'll or you add me in.. whoever first gets to the PS3 lol.. I wont be till few hours from now.

To everyone waiting to get in to the GTPlanet club, I've received your join requests, but can't log back in to Home to accept them.

To everyone waiting to get in to the GTPlanet club, I've received your join requests, but can't log back in to Home to accept them.

I hadn't realised there was a GTP club so soon, sent an invitation request 👍

Does anyone have the phone number for the Mafia, because I want to send them over to the house of Home server guy. *Laughs* :sly:

How many members can join?
Yes, the cap is 32 members. If you want in, I suggest sending an application as soon as you can. Before even mentioning the club here, I had already received about 15 requests, so it will probably fill up within the next few hours.

Yes, the cap is 32 members. If you want in, I suggest sending an application as soon as you can. Before even mentioning the club here, I had already received about 15 requests, so it will probably fill up within the next few hours.

I would but i cannot get back on-line:)

Now I can't get back online even using US account. :indiff:

EDIT: This is crap... It really is bloody hardcore crap.

Give preference to the Premium members, its only fair really. 👍

Downloading Home as we speak, hoping I dont get the connection errors, but I'm still happy I seen the Home symbol in the XMB. I know easily pleased!

d35 error or something like that. GT4 GENIOUS, you wont make it in, been trying for 2 hours now.

It says the street is not valid, please check your entries carefully.

Just use Google to find any mailing address you want. It can be for a business, hotel, whatever. It really isn't difficult. Heck, even setting up Japanese and Korean PSN accounts isn't that hard... and all the setup menus are in Japanese and Korean. You just have to use a little bit of common sense.

Like I said before, it's not that it's Home particularly, but us EU guys get shoved aside all the time. We get so much less content it's just unfair. Then we get something at the same time and it doesn't work, again like I said I'm doing other things and I'm more disapointed then annoyed.
Except the fact is the closed Beta for the EU Home had more stuff than the NA version. You had chess and checkers in the plaza and an 11-screen theater... we had music and a single screen theater.

Not only that, but there have been several instances where EU was treated with demos and videos that never even made it to the NA store let alone delayed. We didn't get any of the lengthy live music series that went on for months on the EU store. We aren't getting any of the short film series that is currently available on the EU stores with more to come. The EU stores have also gotten a lot of DLC before we did, and some never even made it across the pond.

Sure, the NA stores have had a lot of content that was made available here first, and while not as much as the exclusive content in the EU stores, NA stores have had some videos and demos that never made it to the EU stores.

However, it's not nearly as drastic as you make it sound. In fact, despite being made by one of the largest companies in Japan, if you ever took the time to visit either the Japanese or Hong Kong PSN stores you'll quickly realize that the EU stores get far more content than either of those.

Most importantly, it is the worst kept secret that it is extraordinarily easy to create user accounts for other regions, thus in most cases it makes it VERY easy to download what ever content you want from what ever PSN store you like. I use my UK, HK, and JP accounts on a weekly basis just to be able to download content that I'm interested in from those stores.

The same is true for visiting any region of Home you like.

👍

Back