Playstation Home Thread

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 2,153 comments
ok seems youg guys really do have fun. I'm playing pool right now, wish i had more time to get online.

Give me an add and i would love to join you guys dancing in a line or beating you all at bowling... :D

Chris

You guys are really having fun, much like myself. đź‘Ť I really like Home so far, despite the little annoyances. :) Mind if I add you guys on PSN?

You guys are really having fun, much like myself. đź‘Ť I really like Home so far, despite the little annoyances. :) Mind if I add you guys on PSN?

Mind if yo go oline when I'm online?:P

Dont care who adds me aslong as you say your from here.

Here is my post from the PS HOME rewards thread.

LEGENDARY724
I just made a HK account, downloaded the namco games, installed on my EU account and then unlocked a few goodies.

I so far have unlocked, a namco T shirt, a pacman T shirt which is pictured, a whatchamacallit on my table and a pacman arcade machine.

(Random fact: My firefox spell check actually passed whatchamacallit as a word!?!?!?!?!)

Picture here:

Quite good fun to unlock things and then have people ask where you got it. Patrik had neat clothes today didn't he? I haven't played galaga yet but thats where he said he got them.

Lol you got a picture saying facepalm...jesus. Also turn the brightness down on your camera, maybe add more colour aswell?

you guys are hilarious. You guys all have the beta, or is it open now? [sorry, been a little slow]

Here are some pictures of GT Planets exploits last night.

The worrying thing is the number of members that like dressing as the opposite sex. Particularly Theewar & Ren-Tec. :scared:

Yet another great night, and credit to uk86ze for coming up with the fantastic new game. Hilarious.

I am struggling with the right settings on my cam. Anyone any ideas how to take pictures from your screen?

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 32
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 31
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 30
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Yay. Today was really fun, until everyone left. Then later on, Ren and I had some fun with my chairs. I stacked a few on top of each other, then sat on the top. I also nearly killed him by dropping a chair on him.

ime 32 years old with a very good job and have 2 children. These last few days I've been behaving like a child and the antics that I/we have got upto have been shall we say something that I didn't expect of myself.

See you guys tonight and I promise I will behave tonight.

ime 32 years old with a very good job and have 2 children. These last few days I've been behaving like a child and the antics that I/we have got upto have been shall we say something that I didn't expect of myself.

I cant see it:sly:last night was a lot of fun.my jaw was in a bad way from all the laughter...i stayed in for an hour or so after you guys left,and i had packs of sniffers around me:lol:.its just too easy

I should be back on tomorrow night, will you all be on having a huge amount of fun again then? It sounds like you are all great at making your own fun!

Good fun tonight, had wolfdude, ASH32, and later, marchi, over to my apartment. It's good to talk with people about interesting stuff you don't normally here on say GTP.:)

I'm 33 with two young kids, and I myself can't believe how much childish fun we are having.

Its easy pickings Genius:mischievous:.stand still long enough,and the fun comes to you.

I like you could not stop laughing, my chest was caving in, most the time I could not breath.

Can't wait till tonight. See you all there. Hopefully our antics will encourage a few more GTP'ers.

I'm 33 with two young kids, and I myself can't believe how much childish fun we are having.

I like you could not stop laughing, my chest was caving in, most the time I could not breath.

Can't wait till tonight. See you all there. Hopefully our antics will encourage a few more GTP'ers.

I'm 28 with two little 'uns one aged 4 and the other aged 2. I think this could be the reason why we are so childish, well that's my excuse ;) .

Roughly 8 hours and counting untill I join you đź‘Ť

I'm 28 with two little 'uns one aged 4 and the other aged 2. I think this could be the reason why we are so childish, well that's my excuse ;) .

Roughly 8 hours and counting untill I join you đź‘Ť

You may have a point there. All day long we have to act grown up in our real lives for the sake of our kids. Then we get into Home and we turn in to children and just want to mess about. It is fun though.

And like UK, I just keep giggling to myself everytime I think about what has happened.

Uk, check out my signature, It is a reminder to yourself and others to tread carefully, although we are now getting our own back. :)

Last edited:
Good fun tonight, had wolfdude, ASH32, and later, marchi, over to my apartment. It's good to talk with people about interesting stuff you don't normally here on say GTP.:)

It sure is good to talk about other things outside of GTP, as long as the people you are talking too, don't send you pictures you don't want,:ill: have you looked at it yet, what was it of.

Latest Posts

Back