Project CARS 2 General Discussion Thread - Out Now on PS4/XB1/PC

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 12,203 comments
Slightly off topic.
I got a G29 to play Project CARS 2 on but will be replacing it with a Thrustmaster T300rs next week. Does anyone know how reliable they are?
Yesterday during the live stream hosted by SpottheOzzie he was using an G29. He drove pretty decent with it. It made some cluncky sound and thanks to a smart a*s on the chat Ian decided to donate a new wheel to Ozzie. Maybe a T300?

Slightly off topic.
I got a G29 to play Project CARS 2 on but will be replacing it with a Thrustmaster T300rs next week. Does anyone know how reliable they are?
I got mine close to when they came out. I think that's 3 years now and it still works fine.

Just a tip to those new on PS4 Downloads. It is always best to download big games in 'Rest mode' they seem to download so much quicker with no other applications running.

Mine was all done and downloaded in 45mins-1hour+ (ish) in the end 👍
20170920080855.jpg

Slightly off topic.
Mine developed a fault after about 2.5 years of regular use. Bought another one the same as a repair didn't seem worth it.

Slightly off topic.

I have had my T300RS now over 18 months and it is working fine with quite a bit of use and I like v.strong FFB so it gets a good workout around most tracks, no problems. :P:tup: It works well on PS3 with GT6 (flick switch to PS3 mode) and every PS4 game I have tried.

Mine developed a fault after about 2.5 years of regular use. Bought another one the same as a repair didn't seem worth it.
Maybe its just which one you get. One might break in 1 month and one might break in 3 years. Hopefully I get one that lasts a while :)

I searched on the Thread but I can't find it...

So basically one my favourite features was the ability to run multiplayer race with few selected friend and fill the gaps with IA to not make it feel empty...

Is it still possible? Even better is it now possible to run entire championship with a mix of real person and IA? That would be instant pre-order for me

I searched on the Thread but I can't find it...

So basically one my favourite features was the ability to run multiplayer race with few selected friend and fill the gaps with IA to not make it feel empty...

Is it still possible? Even better is it now possible to run entire championship with a mix of real person and IA? That would be instant pre-order for me

It's definitely possible for single races. Online Championship mode will come soon after release. Fill with AI function is not 100% confirmed for this mode though.

So yesterday's live stream, and the interaction of @IanBell here on GTP tipped me over the edge to pre order the CE of PCars2 last night. Suffice to say, turning the PS4 on this morning and watching the progress bar creep upwards has added a lot to the anticipation.

I really don't know why I waited so long but, Congrats to Ian and SMS on first class consumer interaction.

@IanBell, I was really enjoying the stream that you were part of day ago.
Are you able to confirm online driver swap for ps4 systems :bowdown: or this feature will be pc only?

Need to know should I pre-order second copy of the game :confused:

Does anyone have a idea why project cars 2 won't download for me? I thought it would do it during the night but it didn't. So I went to the psn store and hit the download button, but when I hit download, it says please wait, and then goes right back to the previous screen without downloading.

Does anyone have a idea why project cars 2 won't download for me? I thought it would do it during the night but it didn't. So I went to the psn store and hit the download button, but when I hit download, it says please wait, and then goes right back to the previous screen without downloading.

i think there is big issue with pre-load on this game in USA version. i think Sony and Bandai Namco America didn't aware of this issue.. Someone need contact both and let them know the issue then fix it before tomorrrow night when it unlock at midnight

Back