PURE | GT4 Cup: Season 3 | Season End

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 1,478 comments
Shame I wasn't watching the thread here, I could have done my quail' too. Got some laps in and improved the Maserati to a best of 1'11.4xx, just hope to hook it up for a reasonable qualifier tomorrow night. :scared:
If you're still awake, we can do it now. Otherwise, it will have to wait until...

...shoot. It's Friday already. :lol:

As for your time, yep. Aliens will be running 10s. Guess I'll be mid-pack, then. :indiff:

I ran with Brock for a bit tonight and even with his magical touch, there's no way that Camaro is going round under 1'11 :). I have no idea about the Aston as I don't have it, but I'm pretty sure Adam in the Vette will be somewhere near.

I will say it seems a strong track for my Maserati too.

Took a Corvette round Rome the other night, although I wasn't really in the mood, and only did a 12 flat. :dopey:

Yay! You're almost at the point where you'll settle for things like us!

Race Information - Race 1: ROME

Laps will be set to 35.

Division 1 Host: GTP_Aderrrm
Division 2 Host: GTP_Litchi​
(GMT)
16:00 - Qualifying deadline
16:30 - Room opens (add my PSN)
16:55 - PP, power and weight checks, track reset
17:00 - line up in order on track, race start (with formation lap)

• You should not go off track or drive "dirty". Red+white rumble strips are track, green concrete/astroturf is not. If you continuously drive on dirty parts of the track during the race and you gain time from doing so, you will receive an appropriate penalty.
  • This part of the track is considered dirty. You should not run wide here during the race, nor run wide here during qualifying to give yourself a better run down the straight:

Formation lap: Maintain a pace of EXACTLY 62 mph/100 kmh. Do not weave in order to try and warm up your tyres. This will only increase the risk of damage.

Pits: The Pits will open on lap number 15 (as in the top left corner of your screen) and close on lap 21 (as in the top left corner of your screen). Therefore you may pit on laps 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21. Failing to do so will result in a 5 second penalty.

That's all. Have fun everyone and keep it clean. 👍

Last edited:
I think I've decided that I would like to be on the reserve list. I wasn't confident enough to be full season, so a chance to pop in later would suit me better, probably. I'm not sure how it works, as in I might get thrown into any car depending on who drops out? But that just makes it even more interesting if that is the case. ^^

Hi. :) As a reserve you can drive any car. Say we have 23 drivers for Rome on Saturday because that 1 driver had work to do or something, then that slot can be filled by a reserve driver. If a full-time driver drops out altogether, then a reserve may take their spot driving the exact same car for the exact same team.

Uh qualifying is over? Sorry, I have been so busy this week. One of the worst weeks ever. :yuck: I havent done a single lap, if Q is over then I'll start at the back, if possible. I havent lost interest, it's just I havent had time. :ouch:

Hi. :) As a reserve you can drive any car. Say we have 23 drivers for Rome on Saturday because that 1 driver had work to do or something, then that slot can be filled by a reserve driver. If a full-time driver drops out altogether, then a reserve may take their spot driving the exact same car for the exact same team.

Sounds good to me! I did a few laps around Rome in the 370Z when I was weighing whether or not to enter, was into the low 1:12s, so that was reasonably satisfying haha. But I would be happy driving anything, it's enjoyable driving different cars.

It's Friday... meaning Quali isn't over. 💡:P

Sounds good to me! I did a few laps around Rome in the 370Z when I was weighing whether or not to enter, was into the low 1:12s, so that was reasonably satisfying haha. But I would be happy driving anything, it's enjoyable driving different cars.

Well we have 2 of each car now so you can drive what ever you like. You do have to stick to that car through the whole season though. I don't expect 24 drivers to turn up on Saturday so you might be racing if you're free.

Last edited:
Got a quali room up. Will switch to FMSC as well for people who need to do that.

Room number: 1472-6399-8451-1927-5211

Well we have 2 of each car now so you can drive what ever you like. You do have to stick to that car through the whole season though. I don't expect 24 drivers to turn up on Saturday so you might be racing if you're free.

I was hoping to jump from car to car depending on who is missing haha. Just a little. But I will pick today, either the 'Vette or the Z most likely.

And congrats on running a ever-growing series that really gets people talking apparently! Your work is well-appreciated I'm sure.

Not liking the M3 in Rome very much :(
I'm still trying to get into low 12's, best 12.5 so far.
Liked it more at Nurb.

I'll be practicing and qualifying tonight then.
Haven't turned any laps yet, so no idea what time to expect. :scared:

I'm glad I Q'ed last night. Did a few laps with Adam. The Corvette somehow got worse overnight, not even breaking an 11.

Yeah I'm gonna qualify later on tonight as well.

Just found out my Corvette has chassis reinforcement. What in the world? I swear I never touched it! Now I have to buy another one and break it in. :grumpy:

Back